ModernMusic.de

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Colby Lewis had to be reminded about his last victory for the Texas Rangers. [url=https://www.customnikebas

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.10.2019 04:55

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Colby Lewis had to be reminded about his last victory for the Texas Rangers. Wholesale Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys . It had been a while. Lewis allowed one run over 5 1-3 innings for his first win in nearly two years, after elbow surgery and a unique hip procedure, and the Rangers beat the Chicago White Sox 6-3 on Saturday night for their fifth consecutive victory. "Its pretty sentimental," Lewis said. "Its one of those victories that Im just excited about." The 34-year-old right-hander won for the first time since June 17, 2012, a month before his last game prior to surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon in his right elbow. He was still rehabbing from that last August when he had right hip resurfacing surgery, and is the first known major league pitcher to return from that operation to remove bone spurs without a full hip replacement. "It was awesome," shortstop Elvis Andrus said. "Were really glad for him." Joakim Soria, the fifth Texas reliever, worked a perfect ninth for his third save in four chances. He then gave the game ball to Lewis (1-1). Before his season debut Monday night, a home loss to Seattle when he also went 5 1-3 innings, Lewis hadnt made a major league start since July 18, 2012. "Im still kind of disappointed that i didnt go deeper in the ball game," Lewis said. "But I felt like the 85 (pitches) were a lot better than the 88 that I threw the other day. I felt like I was more relaxed. I was more myself." Manager Ron Washington said that kind of improvement is what the Rangers wanted to see from Lewis. "He came out and kept the ball down for the most part and used his pitches well, kept his stamina going for the time that he was out there," Washington said. Texas went ahead to stay on Prince Fielders high-arching blast to right leading off the fourth for a 2-1 lead. It was only his second homer in his 18 games with Texas. Shin-Soo Choo and Alex Rios each had three hits for the Rangers and Kevin Kouzmanoff homered leading off the eighth, giving him a 10-game hitting streak to start his Rangers career. Jose Quintana (1-1) allowed five runs and nine hits over five innings, and the White Sox lost their fourth straight. "He was pretty good. It wasnt his best stuff, but they are going to get hits, just because of the way the ballpark plays," manager Robin Ventura said. "But once they start falling in, those are the ones that hurt you." Dayan Viciedos two-run single in the eighth got the White Sox within 5-3 before Alexei Ramirez, who entered the game with a AL-leading .379 batting average, grounded into an inning-ending double play. Ramirez finished 0 for 4 to snap his 21-game hitting streak, the longest hitting streak by a White Sox player since Carlos Lees franchise-record 28 in a row 10 years ago, and drop his average to .357. After Fielders homer, Josh Wilson had a two-run single in the fourth before Choos RBI-double made it 5-1. "The situation in the fourth inning changed the game for me," Quintana said. "One pitch. But now Im thinking about the next start." Chicago opened the second inning with three consecutive singles -- equaling its season-low hit total from the night before in a span of five pitches. Ramirez then grounded into a double play to send home a run that tied the game at 1. Texas had three consecutive hits in the first, though No. 2 Elvis Andrus got tagged out in a rundown between first and second base after his single. Rios had an RBI double for a 1-0 lead and to stretch his hitting streak to six games. After Andrus was tagged out diving back into first, Texas manager Ron Washington took one step out of the dugout like he might challenge the play. He instead returned to his seat, and TV replays showed that Andrus was indeed out. Notes: Chicago leadoff hitter Adam Eaton left with a mild strain in his left hamstring after batting in the fifth. Eaton and manager Robin Ventura said the injury wasnt related to a collision with 1B Fielder the previous pitch on a foul-ball roller up the first-base line. ... Viciedos hit off Alexi Ogando ended a scoreless streak of 16 2-3 innings by Rangers relievers, who had allowed only one earned run the previous 23 1-2 innings. ... Texas LHP Matt Harrison threw eighth scoreless innings in a rehab start for Double-A Frisco on Saturday night. He could make his Rangers season debut as early as next weekend. ... The Rangers are a majors-best 9-3 at home this season. Custom Nike New York Yankees Jerseys . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas. Custom Nike Minnesota Twins Jerseys . -- ETwaun Moore had 14 points in 30 minutes, and the Orlando Magic defeated the Detroit Pistons 87-86 on Sunday night. https://www.customnikebaseballjerseys.com/401n-custom-nike-chicago-cubs-jerseys-baseball.html . Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Bobcats centre Al Jefferson says hell play in Game 3 Saturday night against the Miami Heat. Jefferson participated in Saturday mornings shoot around and says his injured left foot feels "about the same" as it did before Game 2 Wednesday night. Jefferson says "Once I come out of the game and go back in, it may take a few seconds to get it warmed back up.&qquot; Miami leads the series 2-0. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Store. Bobcats coach Steve Clifford reiterated that team physicians say Jefferson cant injure the foot any worse if he continues to play. But he says if Jefferson experiences too much discomfort hell take him out of the game. Clifford says he received texts from other NBA coaches after Jeffersons gutsy performance on a bad foot in Game 2. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

The Calgary Flames recalled Max Reinhart from the Abbotsford Heat of the American Hockey League on Wednesday. [url=https://www.
Grande Central og Downtown

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz