ModernMusic.de

Every year in the NFL Draft we come across prospects

#1 von liny195 , 19.10.2019 05:35

we love Womens Neal Sterling Jersey , our guys.I’m going to name some prospects from this year’s class I really like. I’m not talking about the consensus top picks. For..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesGang Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityFollow Gang Green Nation online:Follow Gang Green Nation on TwitterFollow Gang Green Nation on FacebookFollow Gang Green Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchGang Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Who are your guys in the 2019 NFL Draft?New,59commentsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Who are your guys in the 2019 NFL Draft?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Frederick Breedon/Getty ImagesEvery year in the NFL Draft we come across prospects we love, our guys.I’m going to name some prospects from this year’s class I really like. I’m not talking about the consensus top picks. For this article I’m only going to name players I have seen projected to go after round one.Chase Winovich, EDGE, MichiganPractically every time I watched this guy it seemed like he was winning his assignment, and the numbers backed it up.And while he gets pegged as an effort/motor guy, he posted some impressive athletic scores at the Combine.Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio StateI could go with a lot of receivers in this year’s class http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-c.j.-mosley-jersey , but Campbell’s game-breaking speed just stands out to me. The team that picks him will manufacture touches to get the ball into his hands, but I think he’s more than a gadget player. I typically try to avoid obvious comparisons like this (especially when players had the same college coach), but I see a lot of Percy Harvin in his game.Dalton Risner, OL, Kansas StateTo me he’s the Swiss army knife of offensive line prospects this year. I’m not sure where he’s going to play in the pros. Part of it will likely come down to where his team has a need. But I think he’s going to be really good somewhere on the offensive line. He does it all effectively. He’s a great pass blocker. He can run block. He can read what’s happening in front of him and adjust accordingly.Dawson Knox, TE, Ole MissLast year the Jets drafted Chris Herndon in the fourth round. Herndon didn’t have much college production, but there were reasons that had nothing to do with Herndon’s ability. I think Knox is a candidate to be this year’s Herndon. Knox only caught 15 passes in 2018, but that isn’t necessarily because he’s inadequate as a receiver. He played on a team with three wide receivers who are going to be drafted. There weren’t many targets left for Knox. When he was going out on routes he looked explosive Avery Williamson Jersey , and in the few chances he was given he flashed ability to use his size to win contested balls. He’s also a good blocker. I remember watching him pancake defensive linemen on back to back plays. The only problem for the Jets is that Knox doesn’t seem to be much of a secret. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him off the board before they pick in the third round. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Here comes Sam-ta Claus!New York Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold traded in his football pads and green and white jersey for some extra padding, a fake beard and a red white Santa outfit recently to surprise some unsuspecting kids at a New Jersey mall.In a video posted by Bleacher Report on Wednesday night, Chris Simms and Adam Lefkoe, hosts of the “Simms & Lefkoe Show” hit the Livingston Mall — about 3½ miles from the Jets’ training facility — with a decked-out Darnold.Darnold set up shop as Santa with Simms and Lefkoe dressed up as elves at a picture-taking area and put kids on his lap to hear their Christmas wishes. The 21-year-old disguised quarterback was asked to bring them everything from puppies to skateboards to toy guns.One boy caused “Santa” to pause, though, when he asked for a Saquon Barkley jersey.“A Saquon Barkley jersey?” Darnold asked the boy, almost dejectedly.A few moments later, another boy asked for the jersey of the Giants’ rookie running back who was taken one pick ahead of Darnold at No. 2 overall in the draft.“Saquon?” a disappointed Darnold asked him.“Do watch football?” he asked another youngster. The boy said yes Womens Le'Veon Bell Jersey , and Darnold asked what team he roots for.“The Packers,” the boy answered. Green Bay happens to be Darnold’s opponent Sunday.Finally, another boy named Blake approached while wearing a Jets No. 14 Darnold jersey.“That’s a really cool jersey you’ve got on there,” Darnold told him. “Who’s your favorite player on the Jets?”The boy answered: “Sam Darnold or Jamal Adams.”Darnold nodded his head and said, “I think maybe one day you’ll be able to meet one of those guys. Maybe next year, though.”Darnold then threw a bunch of passes to the young kids before heading to the bathroom to change into his Jets jersey and a green and white Santa hat — while leaving on his red and white pants. Lefkoe then introduced Darnold as one of Santa’s friends: the Jets’ starting quarterback.It left lots of the wide-eyed youngsters speechless before they ran over to Darnold to sack him with hugs and high-fives.There was just one thing left for Darnold/Santa to do before heading back to the North Pole, err, the Jets’ team facility: leading the kids in a big “J-E-T-S” chant.

liny195  
liny195

the hands of DeVante Parker for the big gain.A 58-yard ru
The Steelers haven’t seen running back Le'Veon Bell

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz