ModernMusic.de

This speaks to the 49ers roster improvements

#1 von liny195 , 17.10.2019 04:54

"On Monday Mike Person Jersey , the San Francisco 49ers announced that they released seven players. Two of them were claimed on Tuesday afternoon. Safety Godwin Igwebuike was claimed by the Philadelphia Eagles. Igwebuike joined the Niners on a waiver claim in November of 2018. He appeared in five games last year, predominantly as a special teams player.The Jacksonville Jaguars claimed James Onwualu. He joined the 49ers practice squad in November of 2018, before getting promoted to the active roster a week later. Onwualu appeared in five games for the 49ers last season, making two tackles and forcing a fumble. He played no defensive snaps but 87 on special teams.This is news because it speaks to the improvements that the 49ers are making on their roster. If you cut a player, and teams are lining up to claim him, that’s a good look for your team. That means he wasn’t good enough to make your roster, but some team around the league feels like said player can help their club. Depth is important in today’s NFL. Nobody knows that more than 49ers fans. Injuries are inevitable. The best teams in the NFL have depth at key positions. If two potential playoff teams want to give Onwualu and Igwebuike a shot Adrian Colbert Jersey , that’s a good thing. This hints at the 49ers finally getting their roster back to the level it needs to be, from top to bottom. PUNTERZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!" 49ers Video49ers Training Camp 2019We have video of Mitch Wishnowsky punts at 49ers training campNew,39commentsPUNTERZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:We have video of Mitch Wishnowsky punts at 49ers training campTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailIf you thought we were going to get through four days of San Francisco 49ers training camp without punter highlights, you, my friend, are sorely mistaken. Fooch already gave you that sweet 90-in-90. And now me, the elected mayor of Punterville Brock Coyle Jersey , USA, am here to provide you with MOAR PUNTER HIGHLIGHTS!ROLL IT!Ooooooohhhhh we’re not done. That video is amazing, but it’s also never filling. That’s because nothing with the punter ever is.You can never have too much with punter videos. You can always have more. That’s right, and there is nothing wrong with the gluttony of Wishnowsky. We have another video. Just try to keep your composure in the office: I read so much disappointment from the fans they won’t see Jimmy Garoppolo in the first week of preseason. To that, I say, “FINE!” Because no matter what Garoppolo’s status is, I am guaranteed to see Wishnowsky kick a football.Well Richard Sherman Jersey , then again, if the 49ers offense is going pretty well, all I’m going to see is Wishnowsky holding field goals and doing kickoffs. So I guess that would be a good sign too, but that moment when he does hit the field, I will mark at the 49ers’ newest toy.

liny195  
liny195

The Crow’s Nest: Opponent trash talk
l] , going 3 for 14 in the continuatio

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz