ModernMusic.de

With Joe Flacco in

#1 von chenyan94 , 16.10.2019 05:40

Juwann Winfree Denver Broncos Jersey , Case Keenum is likely out in Denver. Could Keenum work his way back to Minnesota?That possibility will be quickly dismissed because the Vikings have quarterback Kirk Cousins under contract for two more years, at fully-guaranteed compensation packages of $28 million in 2019 and $30 million in 2020.But let’s not dismiss it immediately. If the Vikings could find a trade partner for the balance of Cousins’ deal, they’d take a cap hit of only $2 million (Cousins received a $3 million signing bonus). The question is whether someone would trade for Cousins’ remaining agreement, at $58 million over two years.There are three teams to possibly watch in this regard. First, the Bengals. New coach Zac Taylor has worked for the past two years with Rams coach Sean McVay, who has worked with and who has a high opinion of Cousins. Taylor told that he’ll be using McVay’s playbook as a starting point for the Bengals, which would make for a seamless transition, if Cousins were to land in Cincinnati.Second, the Jaguars. Former Vikings offensive coordinator John DeFilippo is now the offensive coordinator in Jacksonville. With DeFilippo also tied to Eagles quarterback Nick Foles, the Jaguars could explore either — and they could leverage the Eagles against the Vikings in order to get the best possible deal.Third, the Giants. Per a league source Juwann Winfree Jersey 2019 , Giants coach Pat Shurmur had lobbied for the Vikings to sign Kirk Cousins before Shurmur became the coach of the Giants. While that may not bode well for Keenum to become a candidate to be signed by New York, it could prompt the Giants to bring Cousins back to the NFC East.Apart from Cousins’ contract is the compensation necessary to effect a trade. If the Vikings’ organization has come to the same conclusion that many Minnesota fans have — that Cousins may not be the guy — maybe the Vikings would take not very much at all in order to wipe Cousins’ contract off the books. Especially if new offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski (who has been with the Vikings since 2006) believes in the guy who took the Vikings to the final four in 2017. Cornerback Chris Harris joined the Broncos for Wednesday organized team activity and took part in his first practice session of the offseason program.Harris’ return was spurred by an agreement on a revised contract for the 2019 season. Harris got a salary bump that moved his compensation for the year above $12 million and left him on track to become a free agent at the end of the year.Harris made it clear on Tuesday that he still has sights on becoming the highest-paid cornerback in the league once his current deal is up. That’s been a bridge too far for the Broncos thus far, but Harris isn’t ruling out a longer stay in Denver.“I don’t know, man. I’m taking it day by day,” Harris said, via Nicki Jhabvala of TheAthletic.com. “I’ve always said I want to retire here and that’s always been my mentality. If I have to go show them in 16 games that I want to retire here, then I’m going to do that. … I’m going to go do my thing and at the end of the year, I’m definitely going to give [the Broncos] a fair chance for sure.”Harris’ arrival means he can begin working in the new defense being installed by head coach Vic Fangio. He said Von Miller kept him in the loop about the scheme and that it is “everything I’ve been crying about doing” for the last couple of years. If it proves to be a good fit, the Broncos may make a bigger push to keep Harris from moving on come the offseason.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

The Calgary Flames have traded forward Lee Stempniak to the Pittsburgh Penguins. [url=https://www.chinajerseysreplica.us/]whole
Den Bosch, The Netherlands (SportsNetwork. [url=https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/]Phillies Jerseys 2019[/url] .com) - Surpri

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz