ModernMusic.de

DETROIT -- Mike Babcock insisted being a lame-duck coach next season for the Detroit Red Wings would not be a problem for him.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 14.10.2019 04:49

DETROIT -- Mike Babcock insisted being a lame-duck coach next season for the Detroit Red Wings would not be a problem for him. Cyber Monday Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys . Babcock has one year left on his contract, and told reporters on Tuesday that getting a new deal this off-season is not a priority. "When youre at the stage of my career that I am, Im real comfortable with whatever they want," he said. "I want them to be happy. If theyre not happy, then Im not happy. "I can go year to year." Babcock finished his ninth season as Detroits coach on Saturday at Boston, where the Bruins eliminated the Red Wings in Game 5 of their first-round series. He has won a franchise-record 415 games, a Stanley Cup and a pair of conference championships. He led Canada to a second straight Olympic gold medal earlier this year. "If you put down a list of the best coaches in the National Hockey League, hes on that short list," Red Wings general manager Ken Holland said. Holland said he has not begun talking to Babcock about negotiating a long-term deal. The Red Wings have Holland under contract for one more year with a team option for another year, and he is "assuming" to have talks with ownership about his future with the franchise this summer. Detroits decision-makers will also have some other topics to ponder, heading into the NHL draft in June and free agency in July. Daniel Alfredsson might be the only unrestricted free agent the team wants to re-sign. The 41-year-old forward chose to chase a Stanley Cup with a one-year deal after spending his entire career with the Ottawa Senators. Alfredsson, though, is not sure if he wants to return or retire. "Its going to be at least a few weeks," he said. "You need time to get away from it. Ill talk to Kenny and Babcock later this week. Both sides want to know what the other side is thinking." Unrestricted free agents David Legwand, Dan Cleary, Mikael Samuelsson, Jonas Gustavsson, Kyle Quincey and Todd Bertuzzi may have to continue their careers elsewhere. The 39-year-old Bertuzzi said he definitely does not want to retire if Detroit decides to let him hit the market. "Id like to keep playing," he said. "I still feel like I can contribute." The Red Wings are counting on their two stars, Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk, to contribute more than they did during injury-shortened seasons. Zetterberg expects to return 100-per cent healthy after having back surgery two months ago. Datsyuk said he will soon find out if he needs to have surgery on his left knee. "A healthy Pav and Z makes everyone else score more," Babcock said. "Z came back for two games (in the playoffs) and suddenly we have a power play. We didnt have a power play till that. To me those are the guys capable if healthy that can make everyone else around them better." Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Authentic . -- Phil Mickelson will be watching the final two rounds of the Masters from home for the first time in 17 years. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys China . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time. https://www.customjerseysnikebaseball.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. You can catch all of the action on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto beginning at 10pm. The Raptors have won two of three on their western trip and four of five overall. Toronto won at Denver, lost in Portland, then toppled the Utah Jazz on Monday. Newly minted All-Star DeMar DeRozan scored 23 points to lead the Raptors to a 94-79 win over the Jazz in Salt Lake City. Jonas Valanciunas netted 18 points with nine rebounds and Amir Johnson recorded an 11-point, 11-rebound double-double for Toronto, which has won four of five on the road. Kyle Lowry injured his knee in the third quarter and never returned, scoring only two points. Then it was DeRozans turn as the All-Star scored nine in the final quarter and the Raptors netted 13 of the games final 16. "I just pick and choose. I try and be aggressive. Try and rebound, try to pass to my teammates. I dont just try and go out there to score every time down," DeRozan said. Lowry is listed as questionable for Wednesday. The Kings have won the last three meetings with the Raptors and five of the last six. Sacraamento has taken three straight as the host in this series. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap. . The Kings ended a seven-game losing streak last time out and will try to build a winning streak Wednesday night. The Kings hadnt won since Jan. 21 at New Orleans until Monday night when they walloped the Chicago Bulls, 99-70. It was Sacramentos second-largest margin of victory this season after a 44-point demolishing of the Cleveland Cavaliers on Jan. 12. DeMarcus Cousins returned from a six-game absence because of a sprained ankle and had 25 points and 16 rebounds. Isaiah Thomas netted 19 points and Rudy Gay added 14 points and six rebounds and Jimmer Fredette chipped in 11 points for the Kings, who snapped a three-game home losing streak. "The key was rebounding and making them make tough shots," Gay said. The Kings squashed the Bulls on the glass to the tune of 53-30 and dominated the shooting statistics. Sacramento shot 52.2 percent from the floor and held Chicago to 28 percent field-goal shooting and just 20 percent from beyond the 3-point line. The Kings will begin a four-game eastern trip after Wednesdays game with stops against the Boston Celtics, Washington Wizards, Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

UTICA, N. [url=https://www.spurslockerroom.com/Marco-Belinelli-City-Edition-Jersey /]Marco Belinelli Jersey[/url] .Y. -- The Ham
ST. [url=https://www.warriorsrookiesshop.com/Kevin-Durant-City-Edition-Jerse y/]Kevin Durant Warriors Jersey[/url] . LOUIS -- Th

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz