ModernMusic.de

SINGAPORE -- For Nico Rosberg, early retirement from the Singapore Grand Prix was painful. [url=https://www.thunderrookiesshop.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.10.2019 03:32

SINGAPORE -- For Nico Rosberg, early retirement from the Singapore Grand Prix was painful. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Thunder Jersey . Seeing his Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton win the race and snatch back the championship lead was agonizing. Hamilton won his seventh race of the season Sunday to move to 241 points, ahead of Rosberg on 238 with five races left. The advantage is thin but the Briton carries all the momentum after back-to-back victories and Rosbergs hopes of his first F1 title are diminishing. Hamilton started from pole position and led comfortably for much of the race but was forced into a late pit-stop, briefly giving up the race lead to Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel, before he passed the German seven laps from the finish to win by 13.5 seconds at the Marina Bay circuit. Rosberg was forced to start from pit-lane due to a failure on the installation lap, and he did 14 laps at the back of the field in the stricken car before retiring. The team identified a problem in the steering column, which prevented full usage of the steering wheel, affecting gear selection and preventing use of stored battery power. "I came here hoping to gain seven points (on Rosberg) and thinking anything more than that is a bonus," Hamilton said. "Those extra points are a huge help. "This is game time. This is about hunting. In my head, I dont think I am leading the championship. There are still five races left and all Im going to do is what Ive done in the last two races which is just attack every session." Though Rosberg tried everything to get the car into working mode, he knew from the moment the car failed to start on the warm-up lap that it was hopeless. ""It was a horrible feeling to see everyone go because then I knew it was over," Rosberg said. "There was just no point in continuing. So a tough day really." Vettel, who temporarily looked like winning Singapore for the fourth-straight year, finished second, just holding off Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo, who moved to 60 points off the championship lead. Ferraris Fernando Alonso was fourth. Second to fourth places were separated by just 1.8 seconds. Williams driver Felipe Massa was fifth, ahead of fast-finishing Toro Rosso driver Jean-Eric Vergne. Seventh through 10th places were fought out right until the final corner, with Sergio Perez of Force India seventh and his teammate Nico Hulkenberg ninth, while Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen was eighth and McLarens Kevin Magnussen 10th. Valtteri Bottas of Williams was seventh on the penultimate lap but ended up out of the points in 11th in a chaotic finish among the lower end of the points-yielding places. Hamilton had built a six-second lead over Alonso when the safety car emerged on lap 31 following a crash between Perez and Saubers Adrian Sutil. Alonso pitted immediately onto the harder tire, putting him on the same rubber as Vettel and Ricciardo, and the lengthy six-lap safety-car period meant they switched strategy and decided to run to the end on those tires. Hamilton, however, had to make another pit-stop as he had not yet used the harder tire, so once the safety car came in he set about building his lead, trying to get it out to 27 seconds to enable him to pit and still emerge in front. Though his tires did not have quite enough life to do that -- getting his lead out to just over 25 seconds -- he emerged from his stop behind Vettel, whose tires were very worn. The German was a sitting duck and Hamilton swept past easily to reclaim the lead. "The safety-car came at the worst possible time for us," Vettel said. "There was a lot of pressure from Dan and Fernando behind, so I am very happy to make it to P2 (second)." Ricciardo was right on the back of Vettel in the closing stages, with marginally fresher tires, but was not able to make a passing attempt. However, he did stay ahead of Alonso, who was on the newest tires of the trio. "I did expect (Alonso) to come on a bit harder ... but we fell into each others pace," Ricciardo said. "It was follow-the-leader and there was not much else to do." Detlef Schrempf Jersey .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center. Devon Hall Thunder Jersey .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. https://www.thunderrookiesshop.com/Kevin-Hervey-City-Edition-Jersey/ . After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. SAN DIEGO -- Tony Clark said hes "blown away" that he is the first former major leaguer to become head of the baseball players union. The executive board of the Major League Baseball Players Association voted unanimously Tuesday to appoint Clark to replace Michael Weiner, who died Nov. 21 of brain cancer. The decision is pending a vote of the general membership. Clark was an All-Star in 2001 and played for 15 seasons with Detroit, Arizona, the New York Mets, New York Yankees, Boston and San Diego. The 41-year-old was appointed deputy executive director in July and had been acting executive director since Weiners death. The executive board is meeting this week at Torrey Pines Golf Course in San Diego. Clark went to high school in the San Diego area and played basketball at San Diego State. After retiring during the 2009 season, Clark had opportunities in broadcasting and coaching. Instead, he said he woke up one day and told his wife that he should work for the players union, "having no idea that we would be sitting before you, Dec. 3, 2013, in this capacity, but appreciating all the while that Michaels vision for our organization, my involvement with it, and the hope and having and making a difference for our group, active and inactive and those that are coming next, was the final decision-maker for me." Clark spoke on a conference call and then to a handful of San Diego reporters. Clark joined the MLBPA staff in March 2010 as director of player relations. He got active in union affairs after attending his first executive board meeting in 1999. From there he became a team player representative, before spending his last seven seasons as an association representative. As a player, Clark was actively involved in 2002 and 2006 collective bargaining as well as negotiations on revisions to the Joint Drug Agreement. "I expected to be tied to the hip with Michael for 20 years," Clark said. "He rides off into the sunset, I ride off into the sunset, we ride off into the sunset, having, Lord willing, affected the game positively. Blown away, yes. Humbled, yes. Excited to carry on the vision that Michael put into place, yes. ... Focused, not just now but going fforward on what we stand for, who we are and how weve arrived at the place weve arrived? Blown away, yes. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey. " Jeremy Guthrie of the Kansas City Royals and free agent outfielder Curtis Granderson spoke glowingly of Clark. Guthrie pointed out that Weiner had been groomed before he took over for Donald Fehr in 2009, and Clark was groomed to replace Weiner, "although the time came way too fast, much more fast than any of us hoped or expected." Guthrie said he met with Weiner in 2012 after the cancer has been diagnosed, and the two agreed that Clark appeared to be the best candidate to eventually succeed Weiner. "Michael had the intuition, the foresight, whatever it was, to bring Tony on board when he did and to have him at his side," Guthrie said. "Tony clearly rose to the top as someone that wed never necessarily had planned to see in this position, but when we needed to find someone, his candidacy was clear, that he was someone prepared to do this. "I think this is a unique time," Guthrie said. "Baseball changes a ton and our union continues to progress and now we have a former player on board. I dont think theres a better player thats ever been a part of this game, one as prepared, one as intelligent, one as powerful, one as knowledgeable, as Tony, to step in and do that. Its funny how things happen, but preparation has been on our side." Granderson said that when the 6-foot-8 Clark walked into a meeting Monday, he didnt have to say a word and the other players stopped talking and took their seats. "That was an additional confirming moment for me as far as this person demanding attention," Granderson said. "The information hes going to provide is going to be of importance, no matter when hes speaking or what hes speaking about. "The idea of him being a player, you never forget that as part of his resume, but thats not all he is," Granderson added. "For some reason people have coupled him to that category, but he is by far more than that and will continue to be more than that. Thats just a chapter in his background. This is a new chapter and there will be many new chapters." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

thing to realize here i
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.nmdgreece.com/adidas-nmd-r2-greece/i-i-i-i-i-i-i.html]Ad idas NMD R2 ανδρικα[/url] .C. -- The Pant

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz