ModernMusic.de

He can block. He can catch. He can run.

#1 von liny195 , 11.10.2019 03:09

He’s a solid tight end."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsNotesOpinionAnalysisDiscussionPodcastNFL DraftSalary CapNFL DraftScouting ReportsBuffalo Bills NFL Draft Coverage2019 NFL Draft: T.J. Hockenson fits every team’s scheme at tight endNew Vosean Joseph NFL Draft ,23commentsHe can block. He can catch. He can run. He’s a solid tight end.EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: T.J. Hockenson fits every team’s scheme at tight endThe Buffalo Bills have a need at tight end entering the 2019 NFL Draft. Luckily for them, they should have the opportunity to pick T.J. Hockenson, an all-around tight end capable of doing it all from the tight end position (and H-back, and split out wide).With his versatility, Hockenson will match up with every team, but let’s take a closer look at what general manager Brandon Beane, head coach Sean McDermott, and offensive coordinator Brian Daboll have done at the tight end position over the last few years.Team fitHockenson grew up in a small Iowa town south of Des Moines and seems made to pair with the Bills’ decision makers for multiple reasons. As a redshirt sophomore and 21-years of age, he still has room to grow into his frame, but he already fits the mold of what they have looked for in the past at the position. For years, McDermott and Beane worked with all-around tight end Greg Olsen with the Carolina Panthers. Olsen and Hockenson are nearly identical in terms of measurements:T.J. Hockenson6’5”, 251 pounds with 32 1鈦?-inch armsGreg Olsen6’5”, 255 pounds, 32 1鈦?-inch armsThat’s not where the similarities end. Both are solid blocking in-line in addition to going out in pass routes. During McDermott and Beane’s final three years in Carolina, Olsen became the first tight end in NFL history with three straight 1000-yard seasons, catching 241 passes and scoring 16 touchdowns over that span. They also had a top-ten rushing offense during that time, topping out at second in the league in 2015, with a big-armed quarterback who was a threat to run the ball.Looking at offensive coordinator Brian Daboll Vosean Joseph NFL Jersey , he’s had successful tight ends at every stop. As tight ends coach for the New England Patriots from 2014-2016, he was the position coach for Rob Gronkowski, who was capable of blocking but wasn’t always all-in. Before that, Tony Moeaki (2012 Kansas City Chiefs OC) and Anthony Fasano (2011 Miami Dolphins OC) were mostly pass catchers instead of the all-around threat Hockenson provides. Comparing Hockenson to Charles Clay, a tight end signed by the previous coaching and general manager regime, also provides a good athletic and measurement comparison. At 6’3” and 245 lbs, with 33-inch arms as measured at the Combine, Clay grew into his frame a bit, adding ten pounds during his NFL career. Sample play: Ace Slot YAC 136 Power FloodBy Dan LavoieThis play-action pass takes advantage of Buffalo’s speedy receivers and T.J. Hockenson’s dual-threat nature. Hockenson motioning across the line and the guard pulling after the snap are designed to fake a Power run play to the right, bringing the linebackers closer. Hockenson releases after his motion, though, running a corner route while slot receiver Zay Jones runs across the formation and John Brown clears space on the right side of the formation. Finding space in front of the safety, Hockenson can catch the pass and rumble for extra yardage.Hockenson is marked here in his college number 38.Here’s a look at something similar in practice:If your tight end isn’t a great blocker, the strong safety might sit back and let the linebackers attack the running play. If you have a strong running game and great blocking from your tight end, they’d need to respect it more. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Bears coach Matt Nagy need not worry about any R-rated remarks that might have been picked up by the microphone he wore in a win over the New York Jets last week.“Is it good or bad?” asked Nagy, who had forgotten he was miked up in the first place for a 4 1/2-minute segment posted on the team’s website this week.“Good? I hope so,” he said. “I know there could be some bad stuff on there.”Nagy generated rave reviews Vosean Joseph Jersey Draft , with the series of clips shedding further light on how the first-year coach has spurred second-year quarterback Mitchell Trubisky’s development as the Bears travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.“I’m going to challenge you right now these two quarters for greatness,” Nagy told Trubisky on the sideline at halftime. “You take this thing over right now.”Trubisky responded by overseeing three consecutive scoring drives in which the Bears turned a 7-3 lead into a 24-10 win.He called the pep-talk inspiring.“When he says that, I think it just makes us more goal-oriented,” Trubisky said. “I think it really just honed me in, made me focus more.”Trubisky has been on a roll.His 1,814 yards passing in seven games are 379 yards shy of his total in 12 games last year. He has been especially sharp the past four games with 1,233 yards passing and 13 touchdowns — the most over that span for Chicago since Sid Luckman in 1947.Coupled with an opportunistic defense, which ranks second in the NFL with 17 takeaways, the Bears (4-3) are off to their best start in five years.The Bills (2-6), by comparison, are off to their worst start since 2010, and coach Sean McDermott has had difficulty coaxing much out of a patchwork offense.They haven’t scored a touchdown in two games, and managed just 87 points all season.And now Buffalo faces the prospect of starting turnover-prone Nathan Peterman on Sunday, with rookie Josh Allen (sprained throwing elbow) ruled out for a third consecutive week, and Derek Anderson dealing with concussion-related issues.This would mark Peterman’s second turn at starting this season, and after he went 5 of 18 for 24 yards and two interceptions through two-plus quarters of a 47-3 season-opening loss at Baltimore.“I’m thankful for all the opportunities I’ve been through, all the lessons I’ve learned, and ready to be better from them Infant Vosean Joseph Jersey ,” said Peterman, who has 10 interceptions in 84 career passing attempts, including a brief playoff appearance. “I’m going to go out there and do my best to get us a win.”PRYOR COMMITMENTReceiver Terrelle Pryor is in position to make his Bills debut five days since signing with Buffalo, and 10 days after being released by the New York Jets.After saying he felt “underused” during his six-game stint in New York, ending with a groin injury, Pryor is confident he make an immediate impact in Buffalo.“I expect high things from myself, and I expect high things from the offense,” he said. “Just because we lost some games doesn’t mean we can’t win or can’t put things together. I believe.”LINING UPThe Bears have a big hole to fill at right guard after Kyle Long hurt his foot last weekend. Eric Kush or rookie James Daniels, who have split time at left guard, are candidates to fill the job. Another option is Bryan Witzmann, who signed three weeks ago. Witzmann started 13 games last season in Kansas City, where Nagy was the Chiefs’ offensive coordinator.UNCERTAIN HOMECOMINGKhalil Mack’s return to Buffalo is up in the air with the Bears star pass rusher’s status uncertain due to an injured right ankle. Mack emerged as a star during a four-year career at the University at Buffalo, which was the only Division I school to offer him a scholarship. He went on to be selected fifth overall in the 2014 draft by the Raiders, before Oakland dealt Mack to Chicago before the start of this season.WILDCAT MEMORIESNagy wasn’t surprised to see Bills running back LeSean McCoy taking a few snaps in the wildcat formation during a 25-6 loss to the Patriots on Monday.“He’s done that going back to Bishop McDevitt in Pennsylvania in high school,” Nagy said. “I got to see him do it.”Nagy was an Eagles assistant coach when Philadelphia drafted McCoy in 2009.STALLED MCCOYMcCoy declined to speak to reporters after Buffalo’s first two practices this week since expressing his frustrations after managing just 13 yards rushing against New England. Though he had a season-best 82 yards receiving, McCoy managed 1 yard on his final 11 carries.He has not scored in nine consecutive games dating to last season, since scoring a TD rushing and receiving in a 24-17 win over Miami on Dec. 17.

liny195  
liny195

Recalls His Super Bowl HeroicsHe went to five Pro Bowls, recorded 84.5 regular-season sacks, forced 34 fumbles, was named a firs
His rare athletic ability and production in college

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz