ModernMusic.de

British No 1 Johanna Konta is pleased with her rise up the rankings but insists the goal remains becoming the best player in th

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.10.2019 03:02

British No 1 Johanna Konta is pleased with her rise up the rankings but insists the goal remains becoming the best player in the world. Cheap Shoes . The 25-year-old became the first British woman since Jo Durie in 1983 to break into the top 20 in the world, coming in at 18 in the latest WTA Tour rankings published on Monday.But Konta says despite changes to her day-to-day schedule due to her success, she will continue to enjoy the journey as she attempts to reach the top of her sport. I started playing when I was eight, and when I was nine I decided I wanted to be No 1 in the world, she told Sky Sports News HQ, as she took time out of her schedule for this weeks Aegon Open in Nottingham. Konta won her opening match at the Aegon Open in straight sets I never imagined tennis not being my job and I think that would have been the harder adjustment if I had to give up tennis and pursue something else.A lot of the external things have changed. Obviously, my ranking is higher and Im playing a full WTA schedule now, which is very new to me. But at home and how I feel about my tennis, about my job is very much the same.I consider myself very lucky that I get to do something that I love. Konta lost to eventual winner Angelique Kerber at this years Australian Open I very much dont take things for granted, like my health and my enjoyment of the sport. The main thing is taking care of those two things.Konta, who reached the semi-finals of this years Australian Open, also revealed the tennis player she admired most when growing up.I love Steffi Graf, Konta said. British womens number one tennis player Johanna Konta says she is not worried about people expecting more from her after breaking into the world top 20. Interestingly, when I was growing up I didnt see her play all that much but I just remember her court presence and the way she carried herself both on and off the court - it was such an inspiration.She just oozed class and that just stuck with me. Also See: Konta enters worlds top 20 Muguruza win signals changes No excuses from Serena Muguruza no one-hit wonder Shoes Sale . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Wholesale Shoes . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25. https://www.fakeshoeswholesale.com/ . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford.Former Chelsea midfielder Gus Poyet relives his greatest game in English football - the 2000 FA Cup semi-final victory over Newcastle at Wembley. The Uruguayan enjoyed a trophy-laden four-year spell at Stamford Bridge, winning the UEFA Cup Winners Cup, Super Cup and the Community Shield. But it was the role he played in sealing the clubs passage to the first FA Cup final of the new millennium which continues to hold significance.In an exclusive feature with Sky Sports Digital Media, Poyet looks back on the afternoon where he sealed Chelseas place at a second FA Cup final in three years, following their victory in 1997.He struck 17 minutes into the contest to give the Blues the lead at the break but Rob Lee hauled the Magpies level with midway through the second half. Cyber Monday Shoes. But it was to be Poyet who had the final say, heading home Jon Harleys cross 18 minutes from time to cap of the perfect match-winning performance.And the Blues would go on to lift the trophy later on that season, with Roberto Di Matteos 73rd-minute strike earning a 1-0 victory against Aston Villa in the last Cup final played at the old Wembley.Hit the video at the top of the story to see Poyet reminisce about his greatest game! Also See: Chelsea video Chelsea fixtures Chelsea stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork. [url=https://www.pistonsrookiesshop.com/Terry-Mills-City-Edition-Jersey/ ]Terry Mills Jersey[/url
KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.outletairmaxaustralia.com/air-max-98-buy-australia.html] Nike Air Max 98 Australia[/url] . -- T

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz