ModernMusic.de

Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians announced during

#1 von liny195 , 08.10.2019 05:03

a radio appearance on Wednesday that the team has hired a pair of female assistant coaches for his 2019 staff John Lynch Jersey , but did not share their names.Those names have now come to light. The Buccaneers announced that Lori Locust and Maral Javadifar are the new additions to Arians’ staff. Locust will be an assistant defensive line coach and Javadifar will be an assistant strength and conditioning coach.“I have known Lori going back to my days at Temple University and I’ve seen firsthand just how knowledgeable and passionate she is about this game,” Arians said in a statement. “I was equally impressed with Maral’s background in performance training and physical therapy and I know she will be a valuable asset to our strength and conditioning program.”Locust, who graduated from Temple, has been on the staff of the AAF’s Birmingham Iron as their defensive line coach during the league’s inaugural season. She was an intern with the Ravens at training camp last year http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-chandler-catanzaro-jersey , has coached in the National Arena League and played in a semi-pro women’s league.Javadifar is a physical therapist and trainer who has spent time at VCU and the University of Virginia. Bruce Arians makes good on a promise made a few weeks back"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmTampa Bay becomes the first team with two full-time female coachesNew,37commentsBruce Arians makes good on a promise made a few weeks backEDTShareTweetShareShareTampa Bay becomes the first team with two full-time female coachesTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsAdditions have been ramping up inside One Buccaneer place due to free agency, but the team added two more female coaches to their already large staff today.A few weeks back, Bruce Arians stated that he wanted to hire full-time female assistants for his staff down in Tampa Bay. While in Arizona Womens Mike Evans Jersey , he gave Jen Welter an opportunity to serve as an assistant coach and wanted to follow that model in the Bay area. Arians made good on his promise and hired two full-time female assistants today. The team added Maral Javidifar as an assistant strength and conditioning coach and also Lori Locust as an assistant defensive line coach. Locust recently worked for the Birmingham Iron of the AAF, while Javadifar worked as a physical therapist in Seattle. “I know how hard it can be to get that first opportunity to coach at the highest level of professional football,” said Buccaneers Head Coach Bruce Arians. “Sometimes, all you need is the right organization to offer up the opportunity. The Glazer family and our general manager Ronald Jones II Jersey , Jason Licht, were extremely supportive of my decision, and I know Maral and Lori will be great additions to my coaching staff.“I have known Lori going back to my days at Temple University and I’ve seen first hand just how knowledgeable and passionate she is about this game. I was equally impressed with Maral’s background in performance training and physical therapy and I know she will be a valuable asset to our strength and conditioning program.”Arians is helping pave the way for many more female coaches to get opportunities in the NFL and the Buccaneers are now the only team with two full-time female assistants on their staff.

liny195  
liny195

The New York Jets selected Alabama defensive
Breaking down the 90 players on the 49ers

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz