ModernMusic.de

I remain forever grateful for the path I was set on that day

#1 von usasmokingsale , 07.10.2019 09:27

After the event, I remember telling the leader of the group that I would be doing what she was doing, and that even though I didn know how it would happen, I knew we would somehow work together. This actually happened for a short time and we parted ways.

I remain forever grateful for the path I was set on that day. I love what I do on a day to day basis. I love the many wonderful women I connect with. I love the incredible growth I have experienced professionally, intellectually and spiritually. And I especially love the way my new path serves me as well as all the women it touches.

I could never have planned the specific events that led me to this dramatic change in my business life. I could not have orchestrated the timing of meeting that day. And I certainly could never have guessed that the name You! which I thought was going to be the title of my first book, would instead be the name of our women network. So long as I remember the beautiful synchronicity of the many people, circumstances and events that have entered my life and crossed my path, I cannot help but know that my future and my entire life is in divine order.

Related Articles:

Cigarette Wholesaler Price
Marlboro Cigarettes Cheap Cigarettes
Newport Cigarettes Coupons
Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping

usasmokingsale  
usasmokingsale

passion for cykling samt nyttige trænings
From the moment I walked into the room

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor