ModernMusic.de

I’ll just make sure we are all on the same page: The Los Angeles Rams

#1 von liny195 , 07.10.2019 04:28

are winning the NFC West. After their game Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks Mitch Wishnowsky San Francisco 49ers Jersey , it’s all but penciled in. If the Rams were to go on a losing streak for the rest of the season, it would go down as maybe the worst collapse in NFL history.Since the 49ers seem to not know how to finish a game if their lives depended on it, they remain in last place. Go read the recaps if you want to know the details. I’m too burnt out to really care at this point. Los Angeles Rams/Seattle SeahawksThe Rams and Seahawks had a fun game on Sunday, one that came down to the final minutes with the predictable Seattle fourth quarter comebacks that seem to plague so many games with them getting beat. It wasn’t meant to be as the Rams won 36-31. The Rams managed to hold on and get out of there with a win, but there’s a cost: They have lost wide receiver Cooper Kupp for the season due to a torn ACL. The Rams will clinch the West with the combination of a win this week and a Seahawks loss. It would mark the earliest playoff clinching since the current format began in 2002. The Seahawks are 4-5, sitting a game and a half back of the second wild card berth.Arizona CardinalsThe Cardinals did their best to make a game out of their contest against the Kansas City Chiefs late in the game, but suffered a 26-14 loss. The only solace 49ers fans can take is that they played the Chiefs much better than the Cardinals did. The 49ers remain in last place, a half game back of the Cardinals. Of course, even if Arizona loses to Oakland this week, they’ll hold the head-to-head tiebreaker for divisional standing. This is of note for scheduling purposes, because the 49ers will face the NFC East and NFC North teams that finish in the same spot in the standings.Into Week 11The Rams will be playing the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday Night Football in a fun game played in Mexico City. Given that it’s a neutral field, this game is all sorts of interesting. The Rams are a half game up on the New Orleans Saints for best record in the NFC, but New Orleans has the head-to-head tiebreaker edge. The Chiefs are rolling through the AFC, but the Los Angeles Chargers are not going away in the division.The Seahawks face the Green Bay Packers for the umpteenth time at Century Link Field. Given the loss of talent on both sides, this game won’t be near as interesting as years past. Though since the NFL loves to torture us, it will probably come down to some fourth quarter shenanigans. Meanwhile, the Cardinals face the Oakland Raiders in Arizona. We all know how that game will end. Even for a team as bad as the Cardinals.1st: Los Angeles Rams; Next: Kansas City Chiefs (In Mexico)2nd: Seattle Seahawks; Next: Green Bay Packers 3rd: Arizona Cardinals; Next: Oakland Raiders4th: San Francisco 49ers; Next: BYE SANTA CLARA Womens Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Eli Harold spent the past two seasons kneeling aside San Francisco 49ers teammates such as Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid as a form of protest of racial injustice during the national anthem.Harold has changed his stance this year and has stood during the playing of the “The Star-Spangled Banner” during the first two exhibition games for the 49ers.Harold said Tuesday he didn’t want to get into details on why he no longer is kneeling during the anthem.“I understand everyone wants to ask the questions,” he said. “I just don’t want to get into it right now. I’m trying to focus on ball. Me and my wife had a discussion and we feel it’s best right now that I just don’t answer those questions and try to stick with ball.”The league and the players’ union have yet to announce a policy for this season regarding demonstrations during the anthem after the league initially ordered everyone to stand on the sideline when “The Star-Spangled Banner” is played, or remain in the locker room.Only a handful of NFL players have protested during the anthem this preseason with a few kneeling, staying in the locker room or raising a fist. Niners receiver Marquise Goodwin is the only player to protest on his team so far, raising a fist during the anthem.While a new policy is being worked out, both Kaepernick and Reid remain unsigned. Kaepernick hasn’t played since the end of the 2016 season and has filed a grievance over the refusal of any team to sign him to a contract.Reid has not been signed so far this offseason despite coming off a solid season in showing the versatility to play both safety and linebacker.“He’s a heck of a ballplayer, obviously top five at his position,” Harold said. “It sucks but it’s the nature of the business. I’m praying for him. Hopefully everything works out, but it just sucks. He’s a heck of a player. It hurts me to see what he’s going through.”The 49ers determined early in the offseason that they wanted Jaquiski Tartt and Adrian Colbert as their starters and only offered Reid a one-year minimum contract to come in and compete for a backup spot.Reid declined the deal and has gotten no significant offers from other teams. Coach Kyle Shanahan said the Niners still would be willing to bring Reid back as a reserve.“If any really good player wants to come in here on a minimum deal and have a good player to be a backup, that’d be unbelievable,” Shanahan said. “I don’t think that’s what Eric wants. I told you the reason we decided to go that direction is because we made a tough decision, but we had to do it. We went with Tartt. We thought that was the right way to go.“You can’t give a lot of money to backups, and that’s what he would be if he came here. But, I like Eric. Eric is a good player, he’s a good person. That’d be great if we could add him to that role. I don’t think he would be that interested in it.”NOTES: CB Richard Sherman returned to practice after being sidelined by a hamstring injury and is on track to play his first exhibition game Saturday against Indianapolis. … DL Solomon Thomas and OL Garry Gilliam have not yet been cleared for contact following concussions in the exhibition opener. … Backup QB C.J. Beathard did not practice and is day to day with a sprained foot.

liny195  
liny195

t’s going.” We’re loaded with guests for our 2019 NFL Draft preview"It’s officially NFL Draft week, which means we’re pulling ou
The first defensive player in our off-season free-agent

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz