ModernMusic.de

Wide receiver Reggie White Jr. is quick to let people know that

#1 von liny195 , 07.10.2019 03:24

he’s not the son of that Reggie White.His father did play defensive line in the NFL Cheap Dexter Lawrence Jersey , but he did it for the Chargers and Patriots in the mid-90s and did not earn a place in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. White said “that’s the first question I get, everywhere I go” and that he feels like he lets people down when he lets them know the truth.White played college football in New Jersey for Monmouth and the local product caught the eye of the Giants on his way to signing with them as an undrafted free agent. Upon arriving, he found out that he’d be answering questions about his number in addition to his father.“I went to the equipment room to get measured for my helmet, I looked down at the sheet, saw ’13’ and was like, that’s Odell’s number,” White said, via Art Stapleton of NorthJersey.com. “I knew I was going to get that Womens Dexter Lawrence Jersey , too, and I’m just happy to have a jersey. It didn’t matter what number they gave me, if they wanted me to wear double zero, I’d wear double zero, I’m just blessed to be here. All credit goes to Odell, he’s a hell of a player, I’m just happy to be with the Giants and have a jersey.”White added that he’s “just worried about playing my game and not worrying about trying to be anybody else,” and it seems unlikely that anyone’s expecting him to do what Beckham did for the Giants. No one with the team would mind if he could follow in the footsteps of former Monmouth wideouts Miles Austin and Chris Hogan to carve out a pro career Men Dexter Lawrence Jersey , though. Former 400-meter runner trying to go from track star to NFL player" New York Giants NewsGiants’ 90-man roster: UDFA Alex Wesley competing for wide receiver spotNew,20commentsFormer 400-meter runner trying to go from track star to NFL playerEDTCorey Washington. Amba Etta-Tawo. Ben Edwards. Roger Lewis Jr. Anthony Dable. Darius Powe. Marcus Harris. Jawill Davis.What did all of these former New York Giants have in common? At one point or another they, or at least fans of the Giants, thought they were destined to be the next Victor Cruz. To be the next undrafted free agent to become a superstar wide receiver for the Giants.Well, none of them ever became that. In fact, none of them ever became much of anything in the NFL. That’s because doing what Cruz did isn’t easy, and it doesn’t happen very often.Heading into training camp, the Giants have two wide receivers — Alex Wesley of Northern Colorado and Reggie White Jr. of Monmouth — who hope to be the next Cruz.Today we focus on Wesley as we near the end of our player-by-player profiles of the 90-man roster the Giants will bring to training camp.The basicsHeight: 5-foot-11Weight: 190Age: 23Position: Wide receiverExperience: 0How he got hereDuring the beginning of his collegiate career at Northern Colorado Youth Dexter Lawrence Jersey , Wesley was known as a track guy who played football. In 22 games from 2014-2016 he caught only 44 passes, albeit seven of them for touchdowns. Meanwhile, in 2014 and 2015 Wesley was the Big Sky Conference outdoor champion in the 400-meter dash. That changed over Wesley’s final two seasons. In 2017, he caught 55 passes for 1,010 yards (18.4 yards per catch) and six touchdowns. He backed that up in 2018 with 57 catches for 1,050 yards (again 18.4 per catch) and four scores.That production and a 4.45 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine weren’t enough to get Wesley drafted.The Giants wanted him badly enough that they gave him a $15,000 signing bonus and $85,000 in guaranteed money. Only linebacker Josiah Tauaefa ($15K bonus Color Rush Dexter Lawrence Jersey , $95K guaranteed salary) got more among undrafted Giants.2019 outlook The Giants obviously don’t have Odell Beckham Jr., but they do seem to have excellent depth at wide receiver entering training camp.Golden Tate, Sterling Shepard, Cody Latimer, Darius Slayton and probably Corey Coleman should be considered roster locks. Solid cases can be made for veterans Bennie Fowler and Russell Shepard. Then, of course White and second-year man Alonzo Russell are around.Wesley seemed to have a quiet spring — White made more splash plays. He will have to step up his play in training camp and the preseason to earn a roster spot.

liny195  
liny195

The New England Patriots played a near-perfect game
We take our best guess at which defender will lead

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz