ModernMusic.de

still couldnt get the score.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.10.2019 05:39

Louisville, KY (SportsNetwork. NMD R2 Australia .com) - Terry Roziers 16 points led a balanced Louisville attack as the sixth-ranked Cardinals cruised to a 78-63 victory over Virginia Tech in an ACC clash. Rozier went 4-of-6 from 3-point range, while Wayne Blackshear hit three shots from beyond the arc in a 15-point effort in the Cardinals final tune-up before Saturdays home showdown with No. 4 Duke. Montrezl Harrell and Mangok Mathiang each finished with 11 points and eight rebounds for Louisville (15-2, 3-1 ACC). Harrell added three blocks to anchor a Cardinal defense that held the Hokies to a 34.1 shooting percentage inside the arc. Louisville also received a career-best 11 assists from point guard Chris Jones. Were getting better, and I think it all stems from Chris Jones willingness to be a leader and to be a point guard, Cardinals head coach Rick Pitino remarked. I still want to see him take open shots because we need that at times, but he was totally into getting people good shots and running the team and doing great things defensively. Adam Smith ended 5-of-7 on 3-point attempts and scored 19 points for Virginia Tech (8-8, 0-3). Justin Bibbs and Ahmed Hill had 15 and 14, respectively, in the Hokies fourth consecutive defeat. Weve got to get a lot better, a lot tougher, play a lot harder, said Hokies head coach Buzz Williams. In all the ways (Louisville is) good, those are all the ways that we need to improve. The Cardinals experienced no hangover from Saturdays tough one-point loss at North Carolina, nor were they caught looking ahead to this weekends matchup with Duke. Louisville opened up a 17-2 lead through seven minutes of play and stayed comfortably ahead the rest of the way while dominating on both ends of the floor. Rozier put up eight points during Louisvilles early tear, during which the Cardinals made six straight baskets at one stretch and held the Hokies scoreless for six minutes. Virginia Tech cut its deficit to nine points on several occasions in the first half, but Louisville ended the period on a 10-0 spurt and owned a 43-24 advantage at the break after Blackshear beat the buzzer on a 3-point try. The Cardinals pulled away further in the second half. Blackshear and Rozier started the stanza with back-to-back treys to begin an 8-0 stretch, and the lead later reached 29 points when consecutive buckets from Harrell made the score 63-34 with 12:24 to play. Virginia Tech was able to close the gap somewhat during the latter stages, pulling within 76-60 with two minutes left behind a 12-2 run against mainly Louisville reserves. Their team was totally overmatched, and I think they worked really, really hard, and I just wanted to make sure that they werent embarrassed in any way possible because they worked so hard, said Pitino of the Hokies. It was good that we gave some guys an opportunity, with a big game coming up, to play. Game Notes The schools were facing one another for the first time since Jan. 26, 1995, when both were members of the now-defunct Metro Conference ... Louisville has now won 10 straight meetings in the series ... The Hokies dropped their 10th straight ACC road game and 19th of 20th overall in league play ... Louisville outscored Virginia Tech by a 34-18 margin in the paint. Wholesale NMD R1 . However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. Ultra Boost Australia Online . The club announced Friday that Mauro Biello will be kept on as an assistant to coach Jesse Marsch when the Impact join the MLS in 2012. http://www.nmdaustraliasale.com/nmd-xr1-shoes-australia.html .Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination.PHILADELPHIA -- With one errant stick to the face, Teemu Selanne went down in a heap, losing teeth and blood. Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Andrew Cogliano also scored for the Ducks and Jonas Hiller had 26 saves. "We were able to start to get it going in the second and then poured it on them in the third," Palmieri said. The Ducks won it without Selanne, in his 22nd season, on the ice after he took Luke Schenns high stick to the face. Selanne went down on the corner ice, then skated off on his own power straight to the locker room. His mouth was bloody and swollen, and the Ducks had no idea if hed miss any games. They play again Thursday at Boston. The Ducks hope for a quick return. "Hes a great athlete and a great person, just great to have around," defenceman Hampus Lindholm said. Palmieri scored on a tip-in with 4:09 left in the game to help the Ducks win their third straight game. He also scored the tying goal early in the period. Hiller and the Ducks killed one final Philadelphia power play that extended into the final minute to hang on for the win. Matt Read and Vinny Lecavalier scored for the Flyers. The Ducks answered an early 2-0 deficit with three straight goals to get their latest road win. The Ducks improved to 3-2 on their eight-game road trip, with games at Boston, Buffalo and the New York Rangers still ahead. "Its big for us to start to link together these wins," Palmieri said. "Especially on the road, its huge." Palmieri tied the game when he stripped Lecavalier of the puck and knocked it through Steve Masons legs to make it 2-2. "I was able to get in front of it and keep him in front of me and the puck took a nice bounce for me," Palmieri said. "I was able to get down to the races." He converted a perfect pass in the slot from centre Nick Bonino to score thee winner. NMD CS1 Australia. The Ducks outworked and outhustled a Flyers team that showed little spark until the final power play. They pulled Mason for the 6-on-4 edge and still couldnt get the score. "I think we didnt have the effort we needed to close out the game," Mason said. Cogliano cut it to 2-1 in the second period when a fortuitous bounce off the backboards hit his stick at the right time to poke one past a stunned Mason. Mason had 34 saves. Read gave the Flyers a 1-0 lead when his first shot came straight off Hillers pads and back to him, allowing him to punch it in for his third goal in three games. Lecavaliers fifth of the season, this one on the power play, made it 2-0. Lecavalier was coming off a three-goal performance in Philadelphias 5-2 win over the New York Islanders on Saturday night. The Flyers went the first nine games without scoring more than three goals, and they hoped to build off Saturdays outburst. Instead, it was back to the scoring drought, and a dearth of opportunities. They attempted 15 shots in the first period, and only 13 more the rest of the way. They had no response to Anaheims attack in the third -- the Ducks at one point had outshot them 13-3 and finished with a 16-6 edge. "We stood around and we were watching," Flyers forward Wayne Simmonds said. "Thats all I can really say. We stood and around and started watching them instead of playing ourselves." They caught a break when Mathieu Perreaults goal was waved off upon review because of a high stick, an expected call after he pretty much bunted the puck into the net. Notes: The two teams played each other for the first time since 2011 and the first time they played in Philadelphia since Oct. 21, 2010. ... The Flyers 28 shots matched their per-game average, which was 25th in the league. ... The Ducks won for the 10th time in 12 games. ... Flyers F Claude Giroux has at least one assist in five of his past six games. Hes yet to score a goal. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

ps://www.fakefootballjerseys.com/]Cheap Football Jerseys Authentic[/url] . - Connor McDavid scored twice and added two assists a
The Yankees starting rotation is a mess; Scott Cullen has notes on Michael Pineda, CC Sabathia, Matt Wieters, Brandon Belt, Adam

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz