ModernMusic.de

Conference standings with 62 points. The Dallas Stars, Winnipeg Jets and Vancou

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 24.07.2018 08:24

MONACO -- WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin beat Osumanu Adama by TKO in the seventh round, his impressive speed and accuracy flooring his challenger three times on Saturday. Shareef Abdur-Rahim Jersey . The Kazakh fighter successfully defended his belt for the 10th time to improve to 29-0, including 26 KOs. The bout was the mismatch it appeared on paper, as Adama was ranked 12th by the WBA. "I feel terrific, Im very happy with my performance," Golovkin said in a statement from K2 Promotions. "From the opening round I was comfortable with the fight and felt good about my power and the pace of the fight. He was a tough opponent but I was never hurt." Golovkins powerful right sent the Ghana boxer to the canvas at the end of the first round. A quick left hook knocked Adama down in the sixth, forcing an eight count. Golovkin put Adama down again with a left jab in the seventh for another count before a left hook prompted the referee to stop the fight. Adamas record dropped to 22-4. Golovkin has scored 16 straight knockouts and is seeking a top boxer for his next bout. "I want to fight Sergio Martinez to prove whos the best middleweight," Golovkin said in the ring. Promoter Tom Loeffler said they "have offers out to three HBO-approved fighters for April 26 at Madison Square Garden." Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys .com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Lorenzen Wright Jersey . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted. http://www.basketballgrizzliesshop.com/Cheap-Zach-Randolph-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . JOHNS, N. NASHVILLE -- Nashville Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne is expected to start Tuesday against the Pittsburgh Penguins in his return from a hip injury that has limited him to only nine games this season. The Predators recalled Rinne from a two-game conditioning assignment Monday and announced that he would start the Penguins game. "Its a blast to be back playing and feeling good," Rinne said. "I think thats the main thing. Absolutely, Im just super excited." Rinne, who hasnt played in an NHL game since Oct. 22, stopped 33 of 35 shots for a .946 save percentage during his two-game stint with the AHLs Milwaukee Admirals. "Its not in the same level -- the AHL and NHL -- theres a little bit of a gap between," Rinne said. "But still, that was the whole purpose of that trip, just to feel comfortable again, get some games and get that game conditioning going again." Rinne, a two-time Vezina Trophy finalist, has been recovering from an E. coli infection in his surrgically repaired left hip. Mike Bibby Jersey. . In his last five games before the injury, Rinne went 3-1-1 with a 1.60 goals-against average and a .937 save percentage. The 31-year-old Rinne is returning as the Predators make a late-season bid for one of the Western Conferences eight playoff spots. The Predators are 12th in the Western Conference standings with 62 points. The Dallas Stars, Winnipeg Jets and Vancouver Canucks are tied for eighth with 66 points. "You cant just throw a guy in there and expect him to be the saviour," Predators coach Barry Trotz said. "But just getting him back playing is a great boost because you know the type of player that he is, the type of person he is and what he can mean to our hockey team, not only this year but the next year and the following years." The Predators also placed goaltender Devan Dubnyk on waivers Monday. The 27-year-old Dubnyk has played 32 games for the Edmonton Oilers and two games with the Predators this season. Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

"I wanted to contest it as best as I could," he said. "I definite
Hoffman suggested this morning. But the main thing is that you just find guys tha

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz