ModernMusic.de

BERLIN -- Bayern Munich routed Hannover 4-0 away to increase its Bundesliga lead to 19 points and extend its league record unbea

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.09.2019 04:06

BERLIN -- Bayern Munich routed Hannover 4-0 away to increase its Bundesliga lead to 19 points and extend its league record unbeaten run to 47 games on Sunday. NCAA Jerseys From China . Bastian Schweinsteiger made his first start after recovering from ankle surgery and the Germany midfielder had a hand in both his sides first half goals, as Bayern strolled to its 14th win in succession. Earlier, 10-man Werder Bremen held on for a 0-0 draw at Eintracht Frankfurt, a result that leaves both sides just three points off the relegation zone. Hannover made the better start and Bayern reserve goalkeeper Tom Starke, replacing the rested Manuel Neuer, had to be alert to deny Artjoms Rudnevs in the 15th minute when Szabolcs Huszti played the Latvian striker through. "It took us a while to get into it but once we scored it went very well," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Bayern gave the home side a lesson in efficiency and scored with its first attack of note in the 25th when Schweinsteiger spotted Rafinha on the right and the Brazilian crossed for Thomas Mueller to head inside the right post. Schweinsteiger played a great ball over the Hannover defence for Thiago Alcantara to make it 2-0 with a confident finish nine minutes later. "It was great to play from the beginning, to get the practice back and play without any problems," Schweinsteiger said. "I still have to get into my rhythm. The foot feels good and I hope it stays that way." Hannover threatened briefly after the break, when Rudnevs fired over and Starke saved from Mame Biram Diouf before blocking Husztis effort. Mueller killed any hopes of a comeback with his second goal in the 59th after Mario Mandzukic laid the ball off with his heel. It was the Bayern wingers 10th strike of the season. Mandzukic celebrated his 100th Bundesliga appearance by meeting Rafinhas cross to complete the scoring in the 66th. Schweinsteiger went off shortly afterward, when he vented his frustration at not receiving the ball from substitute Arjen Robben after making a run. "When you get to a certain age you dont like to run as much," Schweinsteiger joked. "I know what Arjen is like." Bayern can wrap up the title in record time with closest challengers Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund losing on Saturday. Fourth-placed Schalke also slipped up by drawing on Friday. No other side has had such an advantage after 22 games in 51 seasons of the Bundesliga. Bayern can theoretically seal the title on March 15. "I look at the table but in the end its only important what we do," Guardiola said. Frankfurt dominated its game Sunday but failed to make the most of its numerical advantage after Felix Kroos was sent off with his second yellow card in the 34th minute. "Were not at all happy with the point," Frankfurt coach Armin Veh said. "We were the better team even before the sending off." Joselu should have scored in the ninth but was thwarted in a one-on-one by Bremen goalkeeper Raphael Wolf. Frankfurt attacking midfielder Alexander Meier grazed the outside of the right post with a free kick in the 29th, shot wide from a promising position in the 78th, and then headed the best chance against the other post with two minutes remaining. "This little victory for morale can help us," Bremen coach Robin Dutt said. "We dont yet know what the point is good for but it will be good for something." Fake NCAA Jerseys .J. Ward appeared in court Friday on misdemeanour charges that he threw a glass mug at a bartender at a Denver strip club. Cheap College Jerseys 2020 .Johnny there, who knew he had that speed? teammate Tommy Wingels said.Scott and Matt Irwin were unlikely goal-scorers Tuesday night as the previously stingy San Jose Sharks finally sprung a leak or two, blowing a pair of three-goal leads before coming away with a 6-5 shootout victory over the Washington Capitals. https://www.ncaajerseys2020.com/ .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes placed defenseman John-Michael Liles on injured reserve Tuesday.Being considered the second best team in football is a pretty good place to be, but it can be frustrating when you are also the second best team in your own division. That is the plight of the San Francisco 49ers in the ultra-competitive NFC West, who despite a 12-4 record last season were forced to take the long playoff road to the NFC Championship and were defeated by the eventual champion Seattle Seahawks in a road game. With a 21 touchdown, eight interception season a year after leading his team to the Super Bowl, quarterback Colin Kaepernick has established himself as a bona fide NFL starter with the ability to win in big games. He also rushed for four touchdowns and 524 yards as he continues to show his skills as a duel threat from the quarterback position. The 49ers acquired former Jacksonville Jaguars pivot Blaine Gabbert to be their backup, but obviously will need Kaepernick to stay healthy this season to help lead their offence. To help in the passing game the 49ers have put together a dynamic group of targets for their mobile quarterback. Receivers Anquan Boldin and Michael Crabtree as well as tight end Vernon Davis are still going to be important parts of the attack, but Stevie Johnson and Brandon Lloyd have been added to the core group and should help the team, especially if they are forced to deal with injuries at the position. Everyone is waiting for the season that Frank Gore suffers a drop off, but it wasnt the 2013 season and though it can happen in a flash, the 49ers are not expecting it to be this season either. Gore carried the ball 276 times for 1,128 yards, his second highest career total and also scored nine touchdowns out of the backfield. They will struggle for depth at the running back position as Kendall Hunter suffered a torn ACL inn the preseason and LaMichael James had an early elbow injury that set back his season preparation. NCAA Jerseys 2020. Carlos Hyde was drafted out of Ohio State and the 49ers hope at some point Marcus Lattimore will be healthy enough to contribute, though starting a second season on the non-football injury list is not a great sign for his future. The offensive line is a standout position for the 49ers and they will lean on their big men once again this season to protect Kaepernick and blow those holes open for the running game. With Joe Staley on the left tackle side and Anthony Davis on the right tackle side the skilled players in the backfield are well protected. Add to those players Mike Iupati and Alex Boone who will be in the guard positions and the line will be a tough place to beat this team. Defensively the 49ers will have to replace both Aldon Smith, who has been suspended for the first nine games of the season and NaVorro Bowman who suffered a major knee injury late in the 2013 NFC championship. Patrick Willis is still one of the best players in the game at the linebacker position and he will be leaned upon to produce at the lofty levels he has been known for throughout his career. Ahmad Brooks is also going to be key at the outside linebacker slot and will have to put pressure on opponents passing games from that spot on the field. The 49ers move into Levis Stadium this year and hope to turn it into as hard a place to play as CenturyLink Field is for the division rival Seahawks. Week 13 in San Francisco and Week 15 in Seattle will be the most important games on the schedule and could very well decide the division and if both teams play to expectations, who hosts the NFC Championship rematch both teams will believe they are headed towards. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

A three-time AL MVP
LINCOLN, Neb. [url=http://www.nmdgreece.com/adidas-nmd-r2-greece/i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i.htm l]Adidas NMD R2 γυναικεια[/url] . -- New E

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz