ModernMusic.de

The story behind the birth of the Baltimore Ravens

#1 von panxing18 , 26.09.2019 03:18

is not a happy subject in Cleveland White C.J. Mosley Jersey , but it was not one that Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry was familiar with before Thursday.Landry was three years old when the late Art Modell moved the Browns to Baltimore to become the Ravens after the 1995 season. The Browns returned to the NFL in 1999 and Landry was unaware of the history that ties the two franchises together until his media session ahead of this weekend’s game between the two teams.“So really?” Landry asked, via Cleveland.com. “The Cleveland team became the Baltimore Ravens? … Damn. That hurt, didn’t it?”Indeed it did and there’s been plenty more pain in Cleveland since the Browns resumed play. This year has brought some of the most positive results since 1999 and beating the Ravens to keep them out of the playoffs while giving the Browns a winning season would probably rank this year at the best since the return for many fans. Sizzle shares his opinion"WhitePodcast Film Review Fanposts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Former Ravens LB Terrell Suggs discusses his departure on Undisputed New,8commentsSizzle shares his opinionEDTShareTweetShareShareFormer Ravens LB Terrell Suggs discusses his departure on Undisputed Jake Roth-USA TODAY SportsFormer Ravens outside linebacker and current Arizona Cardinal Terrell Suggs appeared on FS1’s Undisputed on Wednesday. He discussed his reasons for leaving Baltimore and many other topics pertaining to his former team.Suggs felt that once former general manager Ozzie Newsome actually stepped down, his own fate was sealed. Eric DeCosta — formerly Baltimore’s assistant general manager C.J. Mosley Jersey 2019 , has now replaced Newsome in his role. With DeCosta having been the de-facto general manager in-waiting, this thought process seemed to have come years in advance of Suggs’ final decision to join Arizona.Suggs mentioned that after thinking things through, leaving and finishing his career in Arizona would be the best thing to do. He was on the phone for Newsome for hours.“I actually decided before — I hadn’t slept in weeks,” Suggs said on Undisputed. “I was going to go back to Baltimore because it was the safe thing to do.”With his absence, along with C.J. Mosley and Eric Weddle White Marshal Yanda Jersey , Suggs believes that other defensive players can step up to the plate and succeed as leaders. The 16-year veteran pointed to defensive linemen Brandon Williams and Michael Pierce, as well as safety Tony Jefferson and his “personal favorite”, outside linebacker Matt Judon.Though Suggs left Baltimore, he still loves and respects the organization. He felt that he needed to remove himself from the situation to allow younger players to get their opportunity to prosper.Suggs was known to be a staunch supporter of Joe Flacco, who has since found a home with the Denver Broncos. With that being said Marshal Yanda Jersey 2019 , he still believes that the Ravens can win with Lamar Jackson at the helm, even stating that he hopes that Jackson wins a Super Bowl — just not when he’s still in the league.He also weighed in on where he sees the Pittsburgh Steelers finishing, saying “I could care less — I will be cheering for the black and purple.”

panxing18  
panxing18

DETROIT -- Tigers manager Brad Ausmus apologized again Thursday, a day after he sarcastically told reporters that he beats his w
Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=https://www.cheapjerseysfromchinareview.com/]China NFL Jerseys[/url] .com) - The Sacramento

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz