ModernMusic.de

The Internets had feelings about the surprise choice

#1 von liny195 , 25.09.2019 04:29

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsNFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks Dee Ford Jersey , mock drafts, news, rumors, analysisTweeting about that Jalen Hurd pickNew,33commentsThe Internets had feelings about the surprise choicePDTShareTweetShareShareTweeting about that Jalen Hurd pickJerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsThe Niners played it as predicted with their Nick Bosa and Deebo Samuel picks. Jalen Hurd was a bit more of a surprise, though. Especially since he’s the second slot receiver picked today, and that was already the strength of the 49ers receiving corps.Size you say? How big?Oh! 10 1/4” hands, too. Can he run though?How does he fit in on this roster, though? Seems like a lot of slot receivers.He’s got other kinds of versatility, too. Probably a good dancer?There’s a reason he was available though.Hurd, a star running back at Tennessee, quit with four games left and converted to wide receiver, transferring to Baylor for his final year of eligibility. You can look at that two ways — Joe WIlliams, the last talented player who quit a team and came back, was a flop pick for Lynch Kyle Shanahan. [h/t to McCoven in the comments for reminding me that Lynch had Williams off his board but Shanny pounded the table for him.]Or, you can be optimistic and appreciate the multi-position skills, something Shanahan has always prized. How do I know? Because he said so tonight after the pick. Call Hurd “offensive weapon #2” (after fullback Kyle Juszczyk George Kittle Jersey , of course).I predict more no-huddle or hurry up sequences where the Niners don’t substitute but shift formations and force defenses to, say, defend a Jalen Hurd power run with their nickel package.Only a couple of negative thoughts. This play wasn’t good.He’s not known for speed.And injuries are a concern. He has a meniscus issue, according to Lynch. But opinions differ on this point.Bottom line — intriguing as hell, lots of upside, but definitely a bit of a gamble. If nothing else, we know that GM John Lynch is still on the same page as Coach Shanahan. Fooch’s note: This will serve as our game thread for the early Jaguars-Eagles game, and the 10 a.m. games.Welcome to Week 8 of the NFL season. We watched a somewhat fun game get going on Thursday with the Miami Dolphins and the Houston Texans and now we wait for the 49ers second game against the Arizona Cardinals. The San Francisco 49ers get going in the afternoon at 1:25 P.M. for their away game against the CardinalsThe afternoon time gives us a slew of A.M. games to consider and there’s a few that should look good. I’m interested in the Green Bay Packers/Los Angeles Rams matchup. While the Packers have their issues, I’m curious how Aaron Rodgers does against the vaunted Rams defense after the 49ers and others have struggled mightily. Too bad it’s going to be going on during the 49ers game. The Sunday night game with the New Orleans Saints against the Minnesota Vikings could either be a fun one or an absolute dud depending on which Vikings team takes the field. Those are the two I’m most interested in. Seeing the Jacksonville Jaguars against the Philadelphia Eagles after all the drama for the Jaguars would be an interesting thing to keep an eye on. What do you want to watch? Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Philadelphia Eagles, 06:30 A.M., NFLN(@Wembley Stadium)Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs, 10:00 A.M., CBSCleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers, 10:00 A.M., CBSWashington at New York Giants,锘?10:00 A.M.FOXSeattle Seahakws at Detroit Lions, 10:00 A.M. Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , FOXTampa Bay Buccaneers at Cincinnati Bengals, 10:00 A.M., FOXNew York Jets at Chicago Bears, 10:00 A.M., CBSBaltimore Ravens at Carolina Panthers, 10:00 A.M., CBSIndianapolis Colts at Oakland Raiders, 1:05 P.M., CBSSan Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals, 1:25 P.M., FOXGreen Bay Packers at Los Angeles Rams, 1:25 P.M., FOXNew Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings, 5:20 p.m., NBC

liny195  
liny195

nike air huarache city low
Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston is clearly relieved to see

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz