ModernMusic.de

New Dolphins head coach Brian Flores is only

#1 von panxing18 , 24.09.2019 04:51

38 years old Robert Quinn Jersey , and that may have helped him get the job.Dolphins General Manager Chris Grier says Flores is a coach who understands the current generation of players, what motivates them and how to help them grow.“For me, it wasn’t a matter of offense or defense,” Grier said Vincent Taylor Jersey , via Jarrett Bell of . “It was a matter of finding the right guy that we felt was going to be a leader of men, that was going to interact with this generation. This generation is different. When I grew up, I couldn’t talk back to my mom and dad. These kids, you see it out on the field Jakeem Grant Jersey , they’re talking back to coaches. It’s a different world. It’s a hard job, coaching these kids.”The Dolphins’ roster is not in great shape, and it’s probably going to take Flores some time to build a young team into a winner. But the Dolphins think they have the right man to lead that young roster. Welcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours."In a month Bobby McCain Jersey , we will finally find out what the Dolphins have planned for the draft this year. The number one need is a young quarterback to groom into the next franchise quarterback but no on is sure if the team will select one or not. The rumors have been that the team plans to take someone like Tua Tagovailoa next year and plans to acquire young talent to build around whatever quarterback they decide to take. You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Draft Analysis: NFL Draft Needs: Dolphins - Fantasy ColumnsEvan Silva and Josh Norris preview what positions and prospects the Miami Dolphins could target in April’s draft.Brian FloresBrian Flores downplays talk that Dolphins are rebuilding – ProFootballTalkThe Dolphins have what looks like perhaps the worst roster in the league this year, which leads to talk that they're tanking under first-year coach Brian Flores in 2019 and hoping to draft a franchise quarterback in 2020. But Flores downplays the extent to which his team is rebuilding.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 3/23/19: Dolphins Schedule Pre-Draft Visit L.J. Collier - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.

panxing18  
panxing18

Good Morning!I hope you’re having a great work week
Once he found the courage, Kareem Hu

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz