ModernMusic.de

ing to come apart." Busch won his third Nationwide pole of the year but was unable to repeat his victory two weeks ago at Dover.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 24.09.2019 03:00

LUCERNE, Switzerland - Josip Drmics emergence as Switzerlands best source of World Cup goals continued Friday, striking late in a 1-0 warmup win over Jamaica. St. Louis Cardinals Shirts . The Bayer Leverkusen forwards assured finish with the outside of his right foot in the 84th minute marked his third goal in two international friendlies this year. Drmic, a halftime substitute, earlier shot over a gaping goal from three meters (yards). He also forced Jamaica goalkeeper Andre Blake into a diving save from a rising shot. Switzerland improved after a lacklustre first half, when coach Ottmar Hitzfeld started with only five players from his likely World Cup lineup. The Swiss host Peru next Tuesday before travelling to Brazil. Switzerland opens its Group E program against Ecuador on June 15 in Brasilia, then plays France and Honduras. Drmic has staked a late claim to be Switzerlands lead attacker after also scoring twice in a 2-2 draw against Croatia, another World Cup team, in March. After Napoli teammates Gokhan Inler and Blerim Dzemaili linked well in midfield, Drmic timed his run into the penalty box, faked to shoot and moved inside to flick his shot past Blake. Hitzfeld began with Haris Seferovic leading the line but the Real Sociedad forward rarely threatened. Blake, the Philadelphia Union keeper, saved well when Swiss right-back Stephan Lichtsteiners cross was deflected in the 22nd, and again from the right-backs close-range shot in the 70th. Dzemaili and Admir Mehmedi both went close with rising shots when advancing in the inside left channel. Gussie Busch Jersey . Perhaps their first trip to the city of Winnipeg in 16 years can serve as the shakeup they need. Cardinals Jerseys 2019 .The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/ . Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions.BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Joey Logano was only a few laps away from victory when suddenly, holding off Paul Menard wasnt his main problem. "I could tell something was wrong on the back straightaway," Logano said. Loganos flat tire with about five laps remaining allowed Menard to win the NASCAR Nationwide Series race Saturday at Michigan International Speedway. It was Menards second victory on that circuit and first since 2006, and Logano was left trying to come to terms with a race that was going well until the final moments. "I hate to give them away like that," Logano said. "You look at the silver lining I guess, which is we had a fast race car and should have won the race. You win some this way and lose some this way." Logano was leading when he was derailed by the tire problem. Menard took advantage of his good fortune, holding off Sam Hornish Jr. by 0.468 seconds. It was Menards first Nationwide start of the season. Dale Earnhardt Jr. finished third, followed by pole-winner Kyle Busch and Brian Scott. Regan Smith finished seventh and remained atop the points list. Menard, one of several Sprint Cup drivers in contention in the event, won the 250-mile, 125-lap race in his No. 33 Chevrolet. He figures he might have had a shot to win even without Loganos mishap. "I would have liked to have lined up nose to tail with Joey," he said. "It would have been a hell of a race." Logano wasnt disputing that, but the point became moot when he ran over something in his No. 22 Ford and dropped all the way back to 16th place because of the cut tire. "The 33 was quick and had a fast race car also. We were going to have a race because he was catching me a little bit," Logano said. "Sometimes you are the bug, sometimes you are the windshield. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys. It is never over until it is over. You think you are in good shape and you are worried about a caution more than anything else and then the next thing you know you hear it starting to come apart." Busch won his third Nationwide pole of the year but was unable to repeat his victory two weeks ago at Dover. Scott was the highest finisher among this years Nationwide regulars, holding his own among several Cup drivers. "Ive been fortunate to run a couple Cup Series races, and I felt like it was a huge benefit to me and my team in the Nationwide Series," said Scott, who along with Menard was part of a big day for Richard Childress Racing. "The added track time, just driving something with more horsepower. You actually figure out ... the grip threshold, and you realize just how high it is. Then you can get in your Nationwide car and you know that youre nowhere near it or youre at it, and how to approach that." Hornish nearly won the Nationwide Series in 2013, but his sponsorship money dried up and he parted ways with owner Roger Penske. Hes made only three Nationwide starts this year, but the irregular schedule doesnt seem to be affecting his performance. Hes finished in the top five in all three races, including a victory at Iowa in May. He was in the No. 20 Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing on Saturday. "Its not really a knocking-off-the-rust thing, because Im at the shop every week," Hornish said. "I feel like Im keeping from being rusty by the amount of things that Im doing as far as that. Gotten to do a little bit of testing, and theyve given me good cars. Everybody at Joe Gibbs Racing has been super nice to me so far -- glad that we could come out and have another good day for them." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Carlos Boozer is headed to the Lakers crowded frontcourt after Los Angeles made the winning bid for the veteran forward waived b
TORONTO - Moments after the Raptors storybook regular season came to an end, losing a meaningless game to the Knicks at Madison

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz