ModernMusic.de

Of glory and disgrace."WhiteSections 2019 offse

#1 von panxing18 , 18.09.2019 04:54

ason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub os Angeles/St. Louis Rams historyA tale of two Rams Super Bowls Orlando Pace Jersey , Pt. II: Super Bowl XXXVINew,18commentsOf glory and disgrace.CSTShareTweetShareShareA tale of two Rams Super Bowls, Pt. II: Super Bowl XXXVI“Get the fuck out of my apartment.”I wasn’t kidding.“Dude, chill.”“Chill? You want me to chill? Seriously. GET. THE FUCK. OUT. NOW.”Lesson learned. If your team is fortunate enough to make it to the big game, no matter how heavily favored you are, never ever throw a Super Bowl party and invite fans of the opposing team or general “I just like the ads” people over. They’re either going to risk getting punched in the face (the two wayward Pats fans in my Bay Area apartment on February 3rd, 2002), or bear the brunt of collateral damage, as described in the brief (but verbatim) bit of dialogue above. It was not a good day.After an incredibly lopsided 2000 season where the Rams would score a league-high 540 points and surrender a league-high 471, the 2001 squad retooled the defense under new defensive coordinator Lovie Smith. Smith brought the Tampa 2 D to St. Louis, along with linebacker Don Davis Deacon Jones Jersey , and defensive linemen Chidi Ahanotu and Tyoka Jackson. The Rams also brought in FS Kim Herring (from Baltimore), LB Mark Fields (from New Orleans), and all-world CB Aeneas Williams (from Arizona).They then used all three of their first-round picks on defensive players, selecting S Adam Archuleta and DTs Damione Lewis and Ryan Pickett. They also grabbed Florida State LB Tommy Polley in the third-round. Gone were aging veterans like DE Kevin Carter, DT Ray Agnew, CB Todd Lyght, FS Keith Lyle and even LB Mike “The Tackle” Jones. Oh and let’s all just take a minute and pour one out for DT Jeff Zgonina, shall we?With the defensive overhaul complete, the Rams would go on to another historic season offensively and cruised to a 14-2 regular season record — including a 24-17 victory over the Patriots in Foxboro. They’d go on to pick Brett Favre off six times in the divisional round en route to a 45-17 ass-shackling, and overpower the Eagles in the NFC Championship to win 29-24. New England, on the other hand Eric Dickerson Jersey , had lost QB Drew Bledsoe in the 4th quarter of week 2 (on a brutal sideline hit by Jets LB Mo Lewis), and would be forced to start some shitty 6th round pick from Michigan named Tom Brady. After their week 10 loss to the Rams at home, New England would go on to win their final six regular season games to secure a first-round bye. They would then squeak by the Raiders in the famous ‘tuck rule’ game, and defeat the Steelers at Heinz to earn their way to Super Bowl XXXVI.Juggernaut Rams versus “happy to be there” Patriots. 14 point spread. The Greatest Show on Turf armed with a dynamic defense against a mercurial Bill Parcells disciple who was once fired by the Browns (and coached the Jets for exactly one day) and his barely draftable QB. Well, a funny thing happened at my Super Bowl party that day. It wasn’t the epic pot of chili I had labored over for hours the day before. Nor was it the fridge full of beer, the queso dip, or the freshly vacuumed carpet and glistening toilet. No, it wasn’t the pre-game grilling or the smiling faces of a dozen cheerful guests ready to watch the slaughter. It was a cocky second-year head coach being outsmarted by the future G(HC)OAT. The architect of the Greatest Show on Turf unseated and embarrassed by the eventual thronesitter atop what is arguably the most impressive dynasty in professional sports history. If not Martz, surely some other poor coach would have suffered a similar fate, but by the time the Rams trailed 17-3 at half, it was too little too late to say “shoot Marshall Faulk Jersey , we’ll fix that.” His reluctance to run the ball with Marshall Faulk was perplexing/infuriating, to say the least. Kurt Warner would throw for 365 yards to Brady’s 145, but his two interceptions were costly. And as we now know, once the legend of Brady and Bill either has a lead to protect, or needs a late score to win it, your goose is as good as cooked.Once I successfully cleared my apartment of any remaining humans, the gravity of the moment hit me. We’d just choked away the Super Bowl. The season was over, and had ended on the sourest of all possible notes, for I had no crystal ball with images of Linehan, Spags and Fisher to comfort me.Amidst a sea of empty bottles, shot glasses Nolan Cromwell Jersey , picked-over snack trays and stained chili bowls, I sat at the island in my kitchen and held my head in my hands. If I would have known it would be 17 years before we’d have another shot, I just might have cried.(UPDATE: I consciously omitted SpyGate from this piece, as that information came to light after the loss. Also, they recorded our red zone offense, which we didn’t need much in this game. This does not imply that the New England Patriots aren’t a bunch of lowdown, despicable cheaters who deserve eternal payback this Sunday) The Los Angeles Rams improved to 5-0 on the season with a 33-31 nail-biter against the Seattle Seahawks (2-3) in Week 5. Here are seven stats from Sunday:The Rams improved to 5-0 on the season with the win in Seattle on Sunday. The Rams are now 10-1 in games played outside the Coliseum under Sean McVay. Dating back to the 2017 season, the Rams have now won five consecutive road games. This stretch marks the sixth time in franchise history that a Rams team has won five straight road contests. The last time it was accomplished was in 2001, when the Rams won all eight of their road games. With the Monday night game yet to be played, Todd Gurley leads the NFL in rushing touchdowns through Week 5. He tallied two 2-yard rushing touchdowns and one 5-yard rushing score on Sunday. He has now scored a touchdown in eight consecutive regular season games.Robert Woods lead the offense in yardage on Sunday, tallying 92 yards on five receptions and added the longest run of the game (56 yards). Yesterday’s contest marked the 100th career start for starting guard Rodger Saffold. Since entering the league Kurt Warner Jersey , Saffold has played four different positions along the offensive line: 44 starts at left guard, 38 at left tackle, 13 at right guard, and five at right tackle.Aaron Donald notched his third sack of the season on Sunday. In doing so, he passed Grant Wistrom (41.5) on the Rams’ all-time sack list (with 42.0). Starting linebacker Cory Littleton blocked a Michael Dickson punt on Sunday. It’s his second blocked punt of the season, and the 4th of his career. Bonus: Despite missing the game-tying extra point - which would’ve made the score 31 all - Cairo Santos made both field goal tries on Sunday, including the game-sealer from 39 yards out with just over six minutes left to play.

panxing18  
panxing18

Ryan Tannehill is throwing the ball 50 yards in
There are times that Dolphins coach Adam Gase hears about a cool play that h

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz