ModernMusic.de

Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory is inactiv

#1 von elaine95 , 17.09.2019 08:49

COSTA MESA http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-gardner-minshew-ii-jersey , Calif. (AP) — All indications point to Melvin Gordon returning to the Los Angeles Chargers backfield for Saturday’s game against Baltimore.The fourth-year running back was a full participant during Tuesday’s practice. Gordon has missed the last three games after spraining the MCL in his right knee during the second half of the Chargers’ Nov. 26 win against Arizona.Gordon is sixth in the AFC in rushing with 802 yards despite missing three games and is second in rushing average per game (80.2).“I wasn’t out too long so it wasn’t hard to get back into the flow of things,” Gordon said. “I just need to be able to make sure I can make all my cuts and protect myself.”Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said Gordon did not play in last Thursday’s game at Kansas City due to the short week and no full-speed practices. Lynn said if the game had been on Sunday, Gordon likely would have played.Los Angeles (11-3) has clinched a postseason berth and is tied with Kansas City atop the AFC West after a 29-28 victory over the Chiefs. The Chargers need to win out and hope the Chiefs drop one of their final two games to clinch their first division title since 2009 and home field throughout the playoffs.Gordon and the Chargers will be facing a Baltimore defense that is ranked first overall in the league and third against the run. After allowing three 100-yard rushers in seven games last season, the Ravens have allowed only one in its past 23 — Pittsburgh’s James Conner had 107 on Nov. 4.The last Chargers running back to go over 100 against the Ravens was LaDainian Tomlinson, who rushed for 105 yards in 2003.Baltimore (8-6) will go into the game with a one-game lead for the final playoff spot.“It’s going to be like a playoff atmosphere Christian Wilkins Jersey , like a playoff game really,” Gordon said. “We’re playing for something. They’re playing for something. They’re trying to stay in contention . losses are crucial on both ends.” ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory is inactive against the New York Giants after sustaining a concussion in the opener.Tight end Rico Gathers is active for Dallas on Sunday night for the first time in his three-year NFL career. The former Baylor basketball player missed all of last season after getting a concussion in training camp.Cowboys safety Xavier Woods (hamstring) and Giants linebacker Olivier Vernon (ankle) had already been ruled out for the second straight week.New York cornerback Janoris Jenkins was active and expected to play after missing practice Thursday to tend to an unspecified family emergency.Gregory had played just two of 32 games over the previous two seasons because of substance-abuse suspensions before playing in last week’s 16-8 loss to Carolina.The list of inactive players:GIANTS: QB Kyle Lauletta, DB Kamrin Moore, CB Mike Jordan http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-deiter-jersey , LB Olivier Vernon, LB Tae Davis, C Evan Brown, OL Spencer Pulley.COWBOYS: QB Mike White, S Xavier Woods Garrett Bradbury Jersey , DE Datone Jones, C Travis Frederick, G Xavier Su’a-Filo, TE Dalton Schultz, DE Randy Gregory.

elaine95  
elaine95

four sacks, bringing his total to 48 in six seasons with the Lions.Detroit beat Arizona 17-3 last weekend and plays at Buffalo n
honestly,” Henry said. “Just being truthful with my

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz