ModernMusic.de

t have anything to show for

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 23.07.2018 04:41

The Toronto Blue Jays and Minnesota Twins are set for a day-night doubleheader Thursday at Target Field. Wednesdays middle test of this three-game series was postponed due to inclement weather. A few inches of snow fell on the Twin Cities early in the day with freezing temperatures. Rain and snow was expected to continue into the evening. Toronto won the opener by a 9-3 score on Tuesday, as Jose Bautista finished 3- for-5 and drove in one of the five runs the Blue Jays scored in the sixth inning. Brett Lawrie belted a grand slam and had five RBI for the Jays, winners in two straight and five of seven games. Aaron Loup threw 1 1/3 scoreless innings of relief for the win and Toronto starter Brandon Morrow lasted 3 2/3 innings, allowing two runs and four hits. Trevor Plouffe homered for the Twins and Chris Colabello recorded three hits and an RBI. Twins starter Phil Hughes was cruising until the sixth inning and was reached for four runs and eight hits in five innings to take the loss. "Hughes was tough on us early but we had that one big inning where we broke it open," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. Minnesota had won three in a row and lost for the fourth time in seven tries. R.A. Dickey will start for the Blue Jays in the first game on Thursday and he is 1-2 with a 5.30 earned run average in three starts. Dickey was hammered in his last start on April 10, when he yielded five runs and six hits (2 homers) in seven innings. He has given up five or more runs twice on the season. In nine career matchups (5 starts) against Minnesota, the right-handed knuckleballer has a 2-2 mark to go along with a 6.11 ERA. The Blue Jays will send Dustin McGowan to the mound in the nightcap and he has split his first two starts this season. McGowan defeated Baltimore last Friday with 6 1/3 shutout innings and scattered five hits to improve to 1-1 with a 4.00 ERA. McGowan bounced back from a loss to the New York Yankees, who posted four runs and eight hits against him through 2 2/2 frames. McGowan, a right-hander, has faced the Twins six times (2 starts) in his career and is 1-0 with a 1.10 ERA. The Twins turn to Kyle Gibson in the matinee affair Thursday and he hopes to stay unbeaten on the season. Gibson has a 2-0 record and a stingy 1.59 ERA through both of his starts and last took the rubber on Friday in a 10-1 pounding of Kansas City. Gibson limited the Royals to a run and five hits in 6 1/3 innings. He did walk four batters and struck out three for the second time this season. The righty topped Cleveland with five innings of one-run ball on April 5 and has never faced the Blue Jays. Veteran Mike Pelfrey gets the call for the Twins in the second game and is searching for his first win of the season. Pelfrey has an 0-2 mark in two starts with a 7.84 ERA and was dealt the loss in a 6-1 decision to Oakland on April 10, when he gave up six runs and nine hits in five innings. Pelfrey, who allowed three runs in 5 1/3 innings in his season debut April 4 at Cleveland, owns a 1-1 mark in two career starts with a 3.75 ERA against the Blue Jays. Toronto was 5-1 against the Twins last season. Chris Baker Bengals Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Cordy Glenn Jersey .J. -- Rampage Jackson scowled, howled, then bellowed to the crowd: "Im back! Im back!" With rebuilt knees and a new promotion, Jackson might have one more act left in MMA. http://www.cincinnatibengalsofficialonli...k-walton-jersey. Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. Jessie Bates III Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. Mark Walton Bengals Jersey . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. PITTSBURGH -- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson was looking for a spark. His team was coming off what he called its worst game of the season. So Gibson moved outfielder David Peralta into the second spot of the batting order. He responded with three hits, including a two-run homer, and four RBIs as the Diamondbacks beat the Pittsburgh Pirates on Thursday night to avoid a series sweep. "I moved him up in the lineup because hes put the bat on the ball and hes been very consistent for us," Gibson said. "Hes very aggressive and he will play anywhere you ask him." Peralta was more ready for the chance than even his manager might have known. "We had a little team meeting among the players after (Wednesday nights 5-1 loss) and just said to remember that we are a good team," he said. "I think it motivated everybody. It left everybody with a good feeling." Arizona scored three runs in the sixth and put the game away with seven in the ninth. "The first game was devastating because they came back and stole it for us and then we played our worst game of the year last night," Gibson said. "We came back with a good effort today, played a good, clean game, got good pitching, some clutch hits then were able to have some fun in that last inning." The Pirates are 0 for 8 in chances to sweep opposing teams this season. They looked primed to get their first sweep as starter Vance Worley retired the first 12 batters he faced and carried a no-hitter into the sixth inning. Ender Inciarte broke up Worleys no-hit bid with an RBI single with one out in the sixth. Peralta followed with his third home run of the year which barely cleared the 21-foot-high fence in right field and gave Arizona a 3-2 lead. After a strikeout and groundout against Worley in his first two at-bats, Peralta was prepared for his third trip to the plate. "I thought Ill get him next time," Peralta said. "The next time, he gave me a pitch I could hit. My whole approach is always to wait for my pitch and thats what I did in that at-bat." Miguel Montero was the first Diamondback to reach base after he worked a leadoff walk in the fifth. Pittsburgh scored in the third on a double by Jordy Mercer and RBI groundout by Gregory Polanco. The Pirates opened the fourth with hits by Neil Walker, Russell Martin and Ike Davis to extend their lead to 2-0. Walker started the inning with a double and scored on Davis single. Brandon McCarthy (3-10)) was pulled in the sixth after issuing a two-out walk to Davis.dddddddddddd He threw 5 2-3 innings and allowed two runs and eight hits, walked two and struck out six as he needed to work through some issues on the mound in the early stages of his start. "Some starts you feel great out of the gates but it wasnt quite there for me," McCarthy said. "I was able to hang in there and when things got dicey, I was able to make pitches." Pirates manager Clint Hurdle was pleased with his teams overall approach against McCarthy but acknowledged the inability to capitalize on extending the lead when Pedro Alvarez grounded into a double play in the fourth inning. "The double play in the fourth cut down some momentum we were building," Hurdle said. "We got one run in, first and second with no outs, he was able to get through that and cut off that inning. We didnt score another run the rest of the game." Worley (2-1) went seven innings and gave up three runs, four hits and two walks. He struck out six while taking his first losing decision as a Pirate. "Early on I was able to get ahead in the count, throw strikes and make them swing," Worley said. "And then as the game continued on I lost command of the two-seam fastball and was getting behind. The one inning, one pitch." Arizona sent 11 batters to the plate in the ninth and scored seven runs on eight hits. Pittsburgh reliever Ernesto Frieri gave up five hits to the six batters he faced and all of them scored. Frieri was pulled after recording just one out for Jeanmar Gomez, who entered with the bases loaded and allowed all three inherited runners to score before being charged with two runs of his own. "We some good at-bats early, hit three rocket shots in the second inning that we didnt have anything to show for," Gibson said. "Our guys stayed with it, kept the pressure on and finally got a couple of big hits." NOTES: A replay review of 4:13 overturned a safe ruling as Polanco attempted to steal second base in the fifth inning. ... Starling Marte singled in the third and has reached base in all 13 of his career games played against Arizona. ... Arizona sends RHP Josh Collmenter (7-4, 3.74 ERA) against RHP Ervin Santana (6-5, 4.05 ERA) as the Diamondbacks continue their trip in Atlanta. ... Pittsburgh opens a three-game series against Philadelphia when RHP Gerrit Cole (6-4, 4.02 ERA) matches up against RHP Roberto Hernandez (3-7, 4.26 ERA). Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store NFL T-shirts From China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

dunking on consecutive possessions off
Team Twitter Philadelphia Flyers

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz