ModernMusic.de

At 5 o'clock on the morning

#1 von ylq , 04.09.2019 09:55

At 5 o'clock on the morning of October 2, 2013, I got up from the bed, and the window was still dark. Just like when I just slept last night, I spent two minutes packing up: bicycle key and camera - the camera broke. So I only took the key. I rode on the bicycle and walked briskly on Binhai North Road, which has not yet awakened. The night sky of Fushan is mixed with the aroma of green grass. The sky above the head is still brightening a little bit, from darkness to dark blue, which seems to be quiet but all hides the dynamic and turbulent waves. It is like the overture of a grand movement, if there is a note like nothing. While echoing the sea in October, the surface of the sea was rolling, and the sea before sunrise rolled over the dark waves, making the last struggle before sunrise. In the distant sea, there was a deep red glow, and in the raging waves, clear and magnificent drum music began to sound, and the climax approached little by little. I drove through the wide coastal road, and the frivolous wind whizzed through my ears. The salty sea breeze and the music before sunrise brought me unlimited ecstasy and excitement. This is an inexplicable impulse, I don't know. How to sum up it is like the excitement of the uncontrollable excitement that unconsciously emerges from the chest before witnessing a great moment Online Cigarettes, the pure touch of the beginning of a new life, deeply It irritates me, as if there is one in my chest that is eager to try. The horn of the sun that is ready to be sprayed out is getting more and more exciting. The victory moment is getting closer and closer. Finally, when the whole sea is covered with golden glow, a bunch of blush suddenly Flashing far away from the sea and sky. When the sun rose, there were suddenly 100,000 golden horns. The sun shines through the clear air, flying through the dark blue sky, burning 100,000 candles in the dark sea that has not yet faded. I heard the bell between the heavens and the earth suddenly ringing, and then the 100,000 golden horns rang again. At this time, even the waves are no longer surging, and the birds stop screaming. Everything in the world can't help but hold their breath and listen to this moving movement. Someone picked up the camera and took a spectacular view of the sunrise, but at this time I was glad that I didn't have a camera. In the photos of all the sunrises I have seen, there is no more than the scene I felt at the moment. Gorgeous, more spectacular and more touching. I finally know why Monet will draw such a different "Impression of the Sunrise" mokingusacigarettes.com, because such a scene is the language of nature, and no human language can be translated. It can't be copied by any camera. Its color, its voice, can only use life to understand us living in the jungle of the city, there is very little opportunity to experience this kind of moving, just when we are studying for life, for the sake of all kinds of desires, when we When self-respecting in the human society, the sun rises from this sea surface and rises again and again, bringing us new life every day when we don't notice it. The wind will blow down a wall, time will wear a person, each life in the world has a beginning and end, the outline is clear, and the sun seems to be eternal operation will often bring people such feelings . I seem to see tens of thousands of years ago, the ancestors of mankind swayed on the endless plains and worshipped the red sun. Today, we only know that we live in human society, but we forget the nature that contains our nature - a day that transcends all human morals, laws, and imaginations. I have regained my own smallness Cigarettes For Sale, I think, I am Nature, only deep love and reverence.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

Why Choose to Wear Human Hair Wigs
Japanese folklore is

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz