ModernMusic.de

in the past 2½ years of marriage would be dang near

#1 von elaine95 , 30.08.2019 09:08

NASHVILLE Ben Powers Jersey , Tenn. (AP) — The Titans‘ top draft pick is busy with meetings out of sight from prying eyes as reporters got their one look at Tennessee’s latest crop of rookies.Luckily, A.J. Brown showed off his skills with a one-handed catch to make up for Jeffery Simmons’ absence.Brown turned toward the sideline Saturday and stretched out his right hand for the ball while managing to keep both feet in to complete the catch. Those hands and skills are why the Titans made Brown the No. 51 selection overall in the draft last month.“I just try to catch everything you know,” Brown said. “If it’s out of reach, I just stick a hand up … Not Odell (Beckham Jr.) or nothing like that.”The Titans will need as much as possible from Brown and their four other draft picks working in rookie minicamp this weekend with Simmons, the 19th pick overall, who is expected to be sidelined for much of this season after tearing his left ACL in February.Simmons can be seen in photos the Titans shared on social media along with the rest of this year’s draft class. But the 6-foot-4, 305-pound defensive tackle from Mississippi State didn’t make an appearance Saturday, at least during the approximately 25 minutes reporters were allowed to watch.“He can’t do much on the field http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/iman-marshall-jersey-authentic , but he’s doing a lot of rehab and he’s lifting and he’s engaged in the meetings,” coach Mike Vrabel said. “So when he’s ready, we’ll get him out there.”Having Simmons around also means head trainer Todd Toriscelli can work out a rehabilitation plan to help the lineman heal as quickly as possible.But drafting Brown and also signing Adam Humphries away from Tampa Bay in free agency is expected to pay immediate dividends for an offense that ranked 29th in the NFL with 185.9 yards passing per game. The Titans also tied for 28th with only 16 TD passes, and they were last in the NFL for TDs covering 10 or more yards in the air (six).Brown is the all-time leading receiver at Mississippi with 2,984 yards, and he also had 12 100-yard games and 19 TD receptions. He studies Jerry Rice, also a Mississippi native, and got the chance to connect with the Pro Football Hall of Fame receiver and run the infamous hill that Rice ran during his career.He stayed after practice and worked on hand technique against defenders Trace McSorley Jersey , too, so the receiver is as ready as possible when the rookies start working with veterans like quarterback Marcus Mariota later this month.“I’m just trying to come in and work as much as possible, learn as much as possible so he can feel comfortable throwing me the ball,” Brown said. “He’s a vet, he’s done it. So try to get on his level. I’m trying to get in his pocket.”Linebacker D’Andre Walker, the Titans’ fifth-round selection at No. 168 overall out of Georgia, got some personal one-on-one instruction from Vrabel. The coach wore a blocking pad on his chest and spent a few minutes discussing hand placement and where to strike when taking on a blocker.Vrabel said Walker was able to stay focused, something he’s noticed during meetings with position coaches. Walker acknowledged he isn’t too familiar with Vrabel’s background as a linebacker in the NFL Kyler Murray Jersey , though he has heard from people around him.“He was a great player, and eventually I hopefully become a great player as well,” Walker said.NOTES: Vrabel had a little cut on the right side of his nose after working with players, though he couldn’t remember when it happened. “That’s the price of doing business,” Vrabel said. “If I’m going to stick my nose in there, sometimes it gets busted up.” … The Titans had 31 players in this minicamp on a tryout basis. PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Zach Ertz is cheering for his wife in the Women’s World Cup from minicamp for only a few days.The Philadelphia Eagles two-time Pro Bowl tight end is heading to France on Friday to watch his wife, Julie Ertz, compete with the U.S. team. The defending champions opened with a record-breaking 13-0 rout of Thailand on Tuesday night.“It’s awesome being married to Julie http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-byron-murphy-jersey , being able to support the people we love doing what they love to do,” Zach told The Associated Press. “I’ve seen all the work she does each and every day and I’ve seen all the adversity she’s faced over the past seven years we’ve been together. I’ve seen the injuries. I’ve seen her cry. I’ve seen the blood. I’ve seen the tears. Because she loves the game so much, I’m so invested in seeing her succeed. That hard work is paying off.”It’s a role reversal for the sports power couple. Julie was in Minneapolis rooting for her husband when he made the game-winning touchdown catch in Philadelphia’s 41-33 win over New England in the Super Bowl in February 2018. But the two were apart when the Eagles beat Minnesota in the NFC championship game. Julie was in San Diego for a national team match against Denmark and burst into tears afterward when she learned the Eagles won.“It’s very similar to how she would feel watching me play,” Zach said about sitting in the stands. “It’s special. It’s definitely unique in a sense as an athlete, you always feel you have control of the game or of the situation. When I sit in the stands, I’m just a casual person with a vested interest in seeing a team succeed, seeing Julie succeed. It’s a lot different (than playing) because you have no control when you sit in the stands.”Zach and Julie were married in March 2017, but they have to spend quite a bit of time apart because of their hectic schedules. They rely on their strong faith to overcome the difficulties prolonged separation brings.“I can say with absolute certainty that what we’ve done in the past 2½ years of marriage would be dang near impossible if the foundation wasn’t on Christ Andy Isabella Jersey ,” Zach said. “It would be impossible without understanding we represent something so much bigger than just Zach and Julie. Our marriage was built on that foundation and will continue to be built that way.”The couple launched the Ertz Family Foundation last year following Zach’s trip to Haiti with Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz and other teammates. The Foundation’s mission is to “make a measurable impact in the lives of those living in underserved Philadelphia communities through youth education, sports and family enrichment programs.”“The love we have for each other and the love we feel in our faith, we just want to give that back to people all over to the world and this country,” Zach said. “The main goal is to show people love, show people hope. No matter where they are, let them know people out there love them and care about them.”Zach is having fun throughout the Women’s World Cup by partnering with FanDuel to choose a daily fantasy lineup to compete against other soccer fans. His No. 1 pick for each lineup is an easy choice.“What FanDuel is doing for the women’s game is incredible,” Zach said. “My captain is my wife. She’s my first pick. I’d be in big trouble if I didn’t do that. I feel like I have a good team. I hope everyone wants to compete against me.”

elaine95  
elaine95

practice Thursday and underwent surgery.A team spokesman said Wylie got hurt during Thursday’s workout as the Browns prepared to
https://www.healthysuppreviews.com/ketobliss-diet/

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz