ModernMusic.de

Giants’ 2018 starting free safety is joining Oakland Raiders

#1 von liny195 , 26.08.2019 03:50

"This is one loss New York Giants fans are unlikely to complain about. The team’s 2018 starting free safety Womens Dexter Lawrence Jersey , Curtis Riley, is signing with the Oakland Raiders.Riley, signed as a free agent last offseason, was the surprise winner of the Giants’ competition for the free safety spot. To put it mildly, he did not play well.Riley led all safeties with 23 missed tackles Men Dexter Lawrence Jersey , and a consistent habit of taking poor angles in run support led to a Pro Football Focus run grade of 37.1, last in the league among 64 qualifying safeties.The Giants signed Antoine Bethea, a 13-year veteran who will be 35 when the season begins, to fill Riley’s spot.“You need a guy in the back end that can get everybody lined up and make all the adjustment calls. If you don’t have that, you can’t function Youth Dexter Lawrence Jersey ,” said GM Dave Gettleman. “I’ve watched Antoine (Bethea) for years, you talk about a great sixth round pick. He is an adult, he’s a professional football player. He knows what he is doing, he can still play. I have this crazy idea that age doesn’t bother me. I better because my age doesn’t bother me. At the end of the day, it’s about a good football player. Antoine Bethea is still a hell of a football player.”Latimer returnsThe Giants have also made the re-signing of wide receiver Cody Latimer official. A hamstring injury limited Latimer to six games last season. He caught 11 passes and averaged 24.6 yards on five kickoff returns. The Giants have signed a wide receiver a little more than 24 hours after they officially sent Odell Beckham packing.Golden Tate‘s agents announced on Thursday afternoon that their client has reached a deal with Beckham’s former club. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that it is a four-year Color Rush Dexter Lawrence Jersey , $37.5 million deal that includes $23 million in fully guaranteed money.Tate split last season between the Lions and Eagles before becoming a free agent. He wound up with 74 catches for 795 yards and four touchdowns, although his production in seven games with Detroit was well ahead of what he did once he got to Philly. He did catch the go-ahead touchdown late in their win over the Bears in the playoffs.Tate, who turns 31 this summer, caught at least 90 passes in the four full seasons he spent in Detroit and the Giants wouldn’t mind that kind of productivity. Whether they get it is another question and the answer will likely go a long way toward determining how the team’s fans feel about the post-Beckham plan for the franchise.

liny195  
liny195

selected BrownPositional value: Quality cornerback play is obviously incredibly important; depending on who you ask, it’s even m
he’s going up and making me right more

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz