ModernMusic.de

The due diligence continues for the Arizona Cardinals.

#1 von panxing18 , 24.08.2019 02:29

The team holding the first pick in the draft is considering multiple options for the first overall pick Haason Reddick Jersey Boys , even though many assume that the selection will be Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray.On Thursday, the Cardinals will host Ohio State defensive end Nick Bosa and Alabama defensive tackle Quinnen Williams, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media.The Cardinals previously dined with Bosa in Florida; it’s unclear whether the team asked him to conduct a private workout, and if so whether he declined.All teams may bring 30 players to the facility for a visit, and the visit can’t include a workout. Each team also may host unlimited incoming rookies on a designated local prospect day, with any player having a geographic connection to the team eligible to attend.The Bosa and Williams visits support the notion that the Cardinals haven’t decided what to do with the first overall pick. The answer comes three weeks from tonight, when the 2019 draft gets rolling in Nashville.Sure, the answer could come sooner than that. But the NFL likely is nudging Arizona behind the scenes to keep their cards (pun not intended; I tried to come up with another word or phrase) close to the vest, and the team should enjoy its status in the center of the NFL universe for the balance of the month. TEMPE, Ariz. — A bad season got much worse for the Arizona Cardinals with a home loss to Oakland.Embattled first-year coach Steve Wilks is mulling some changes, although he didn’t say what they were Cheap Haason Reddick Jersey , and there’s only so much the Cardinals can do considering their injuries and the overall state of their roster.“Right now, being 2-8, you’re open to a lot of things from a standpoint of personnel changes, things that you think will give us an opportunity to be successful and win a football game,” Wilks said at his Monday news conference.Sunday’s 23-21 loss left three teams tied for the worst record in the NFL: the Cardinals, Oakland and San Francisco. And the remaining schedule is formidable for the Cardinals.They play at the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday, followed by a trip to Green Bay the following week. There are also games at Atlanta and the season finale at Seattle. Arizona has only two remaining home games — Dec. 9 against Detroit and Dec. 23 against the Los Angeles Rams.The Cardinals’ chances for many more, if any, victories seem slim, especially if play doesn’t improve.“It’s not playing smart, just beating ourselves Custom Haason Reddick Jersey ,” veteran safety Antoine Bethea said after the game. “That’s the most frustrating thing about it. Week in and week out, it’s just like the same thing.”A positive aspect of the mistake-laded Arizona effort was the continued resurgence of David Johnson.The dynamic back rushed for a season-best 137 yards, 53 of them on a run that set up Josh Rosen‘s 5-yard TD pass to Larry Fitzgerald that put Arizona up 21-20 with 5:02 to play. Johnson had a 57-yard touchdown run called back by a holding call against tight end Ricky Seals-Jones.It was one of several Arizona mistakes in the game’s final minutes. Jermaine Gresham was called for unnecessary roughness and Josh Bynes dropped an interception.The Cardinals allowed Oakland, with no timeouts, to drive 63 yards in the final 1:53, setting up Daniel Carlson’s decisive 35-yard field goal as the game ended.Rosen threw for three touchdowns — two to Fitzgerald — but was intercepted twice, both picks leading to first-half touchdowns. Rosen had only nine completions in 20 attempts for 136 yards.“I think a lot of it is just the mental errors across the board on offense and defense,” Rosen said of the team’s performance. “I know I had a bunch. Just little mental errors that aren’t a part of the game plan. Dumb little things we just have to clean up overall.”Why is a team making those mistakes 10 games into a season? Nobody seemed to have a good answer.“That’s why it’s an issue that was brought up because it’s very late in the season,” Rosen said. “That’s a good point.”It’s been a rough introduction for Wilks to life as an NFL head coach.“No. 1, you have to learn how to persevere,” he said. “It’s tough. You have to learn how to hit the reset button and not linger on things because Haason Reddick Jersey Discount , once again, one loss can turn into two. I try to pull out the positives and try to learn from the negative stuff and try to get those guys to see the big picture.”Wilks said he knew it would be a tough job when he was hired.“Did I expect to be where we are? No, but again you have to learn how to persevere” he said. “You have to learn how to continue to push and be that example. I am not going to quit. That’s what I just told the guys, and neither are they. We’re going to find a way to get on track and win a football game.”Arizona was last 2-8 in 2006. That team finished 5-11 and coach Dennis Green was fired.NOTES: The Cardinals released kicker Matt McCrane, who had been signed Saturday and was active for the Raiders game in place of Phil Dawson, who had been bothered by a hip injury. Dawson is fine and will be back this week, Wilks said. … Wilks said LB Deone Bucannon sustained a chest contusion in the game and it’s not known how much time he might miss.

panxing18  
panxing18

ame matches two struggling defenses: Beng
the area to a device which will perform th

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz