ModernMusic.de

DALY CITY, Calif. [url=http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Carson-Wentz-Jersey/]Carson Wentz Jersey[/url] . -- Stacy Lewis m

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 23.08.2019 10:12

DALY CITY, Calif. Carson Wentz Jersey . -- Stacy Lewis matched playing partner Lydia Ko with birdies on Nos. 15 and 16 and added another on the 17th to take a one-stroke lead Saturday in the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic. Lewis and the 17-year-old Ko first played together two years ago, developing an on-course friendship features fist bumps and lots of chatter. "Weve played a lot of golf together," said Lewis, 12 years older than her counterpart. "I was impressed with her then. I think the best part of her game is the maturity." The third-ranked Lewis and fourth-ranked Ko each shot 4-under 68 at Lake Merced. Winless since the Womens British Open in August, Lewis had a 10-under 206 total. Ko won the Canadian Womens Open as an amateur the last two years and took the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December in Thailand in her second start as a professional. She has five victories in pro events. Lewis and Ko first played each other in the final round of the 2012 Canadian Open, when the then 15-year-old became the youngest winner in LPGA Tour history. "We both play fast and we got into a good rhythm," said Lewis, who has five runner-up finishes since her victory at St. Andrews. "Its nice to play with someone who is playing well. I think it made both of us elevate our game." Lewis matched shots with Ko, who celebrated her birthday Thursday, throughout the day to retain her edge. "Its fun watching Stacy play," Ko said. "She does make me feel like I have to play better. I always knew she was good. Her rankings and scores show that. Its really good for me, as a rookie, to play with a player like Stacy. Its a great opportunity for me to learn from another great player." Theyve played together through the first three rounds. "Its fun to be in the last group," Lewis said. "I know the crowd got into there. I think they were tired of us making pars, so we both went on a run there and made a few birdies for them." Lewis played bogey-free on a difficult course that was hit hard by rain Friday. "This is probably the worst Ive hit the ball all week," she said. "This course is so hard you can make a bogey real quick. I was putting good, so when I hit a couple of good putts for par, I got some momentum going." Jenny Shin was four strokes back at 6 under. She also shot 68. "My whole life I hit my putts short," Shin said. "Hitting it past the hole was my main goal this year. I had some long putts that fell in that helped turn it into a better round." Hee Young Park also shot a 68 to move into fourth at 5 under. "It was freezing and rainy yesterday and the win was always changing," she said. "Today the weather was perfect. That was the big difference." Michelle Wie, the winner last week in Hawaii, was tied for 13th at 1 under after a 71. She played the first two rounds with Lewis and Ko. "I think I was just a little tired from last week," Wie said. "So many emotions, celebrating, and travelling back here. I got some good rest." Mike Quick Womens Jersey . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. Dallas Goedert Youth Jersey . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Brian-Westbrook-Jersey/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss Andrew Albers, “Doctor” Donovan McNabb and the best and the worst of the tennis world. Bruce Arthur, National Post: My thumb is down to the retirement of Marion Bartoli, who walked away from tennis 40 days after winning Wimbledon at age 28. She said her body was done. She said Wimbledon was probably the last bit of something that was left inside her. Well, its a shame. It feels like a snap decision from someone who made tennis so much more interesting - Bartoli was a basket of intellect and indiosyncracies - starting by not bouncing the ball before she served, in a sport where so many athletes seem mass-produced. But maybe this is for the best. Shed had a rough year, and Wimbledon was a soft-schedule burst of lightning in a bottle. In the end, she left her way, which was always how she played. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is up to Andrew Albers, the 27-year-old from North Battleford, Saskatchewan, for winning the longest drive competition in major league baseball - and Im not talking golf here. Albers drove from Saskatchewan to Arizona, from Arizona to Florida - 32 hours in all - to pursue a future in baseball. The drive to Florida and some craftiness earned him a contract with the Minnesota Twins and against all odds, he began his big league journey in incredible form last week. First a shutout. Then another. He threw 17 1/3 innings before finally giving up runs and being defeated Saturday night. We have no idea how long this will last for Albers, but we do know this: this lefthander has drive. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: Yes, Rafael Nadal schooled him in the Rogers Cup final last Sunday. Tommy McDonald Eagles Jersey. And yes, he lost to John Isner in Cincinnati on Thursday. Still, my thumb is up to Milos Raonic. Sandwiched between those defeats, Raonic had an obscure yet significant win. Raonic beat Janko Tipsarevic in Cincinnati to run his record against the Serb to 3-0, but this was the first time he had won in straight sets. You will soon be pronouncing Tipsarevic with ease. With Viktor Troickis doping suspension, Tipsarevic will be the serbian no. 2, behind Novak Djokovic, in the Davis Cup semifinal against Canada next month. Even on Belgrade clay, a confident Raonic makes an upset possible. Brent Wallace, TSN: My thumb is down to the former Washington Redskin quarterback who wants to become the personal shrink to current Redskin quarterback Robert Griffin III. Donovan McNabb has plenty of experience after playing 13 seasons in the NFL, but that doesnt mean he needs to impart his wisdom on others in a public forum and use the excuse that hes just trying to help. On his radio show this week - McNabb - who had a very tumultuous one-year stint in Washington - said RG3 is being "brainwashed" and then added "clearly the young generation... they think they have all the answers. He is going through a little turmoil right now... trying to make it out on the field and its unfortunate." Saying those things in a public forum - whether theyre true or not - is not helping. You played the position, you should know how it works. Reach out to him quietly if you want, but dont scream it to the world. You had your time in the spotlight, now its time to let others shine and for you to fade into the background and to not keep making the story about you. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Hes been great in the building
KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-david-long-rams-jersey/]Da vid Long Youth Jersey[/url] . -- Chris

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz