ModernMusic.de

Larry Fitzgerald has been on many bad teams in his 15

#1 von liny195 , 21.08.2019 04:47

years with the Arizona Cardinals. This Alfred Morris Jersey , though, is the first time he's endured an 0-4 start to the season.Still, despite a sore hamstring, Fitzgerald soldiers on."It's not difficult at all," he said after Thursday's practice. "I'm a creature of habit. This is what I've been doing since I was 6 years old at this time of year. I don't look at it like it's any different. I prepare the same way every single week. There are some good weeks and some bad weeks. That's the way it goes."While coach Bruce Arians and quarterback Carson Palmer retired after last season, Fitzgerald chose to come back.But he's been part of an offense that has been the worst in the NFL. With career statistics that rank among the best in the game, Fitzgerald has 15 catches for 141 yards through four games. That puts him on pace for 60 catches this season, which would be his fewest since his rookie season.By comparison, Fitzgerald matched his franchise record with 109 catches, second-most in the NFL, for 1,156 yards and six TDs a year ago. He has 325 receptions over the past three years, including an NFL-best 107 in 2016 and 109 in 2015.But this is a new offense under coordinator Mike McCoy, who says he wants to get the ball to Fitzgerald more as the Cardinals prepare for Sunday's game at San Francisco.Fitzgerald is the unquestioned leader of an otherwise very young group of receivers. He doesn't plan on changing anything."You've got to stay the course, lead by example," he said. "This doesn't feel nearly as bad as starting 4-0 and dropping eight in a row (which happened in 2012). And so there's always been worse scenarios. Obviously, we're frustrated. We know we have to play better."Fitzgerald has 2,169 career yards receiving against the 49ers, the most he has against any opponent. In NFL history, only Jerry Rice has more yards against a single opponent."We've got a great opportunity this weekend," Fitzgerald said. "This is a team that we're familiar with in terms of personnel and what they do schematically. So there's no better opportunity than the present one."Fitzgerald said that, despite the offense's problems, McCoy "has done a great job.""It doesn't matter what the call is honestly," Fitzgerald. "It's the players who are executing. We have to do a better job."Fitzgerald and the rest of the Cardinals' offense are encouraged by the emergence of rookie Josh Rosen at quarterback. Rosen had a strong debut in his first start in Sunday's 20-17 loss to Seattle, even though he had five passes dropped, two uncharacteristically by Fitzgerald.Rosen's ability to make plays downfield should open up the mid-range passing that is Fitzgerald's forte at this point in his career."I think it opens up for everybody," Fitzgerald said, "the running game, the intermediate passing game and obviously the chunk shots. We had some good chunk plays last week. Hopefully, we can continue to build on that."Asked if he wants to be a bigger part of the offense, with more targets, Fitzgerald just shrugs the question off."I'm never one to complain or ask for anything. If it comes my way, it comes my way," he said. "I'm not going to lose any sleep."Fitzgerald has been effusive in his praise of Rosen."Even before he was starting he took a leadership role. He's taken leadership a long time ago," Fitzgerald said. "This is his team. He'll be the guy here for the next 10-plus years, God willing. I love the way he's kind of taken the reins, is vocal, lets people know exactly what he wants. He wants the best out of everybody."Rosen has said he wants to talk Fitzgerald into playing beyond this season.When told about that Mike Person Jersey , the 35-year-old receiver just smiled."Hopefully, I'll be one of his biggest cheerleaders," Fitzgerald said. When the Senior Bowl rosters came out, I’ll admit that I wasn’t necessarily overwhelmed with the group at offensive line. Maybe I was a little naive to the offensive line class as a whole, but I didn’t really know what to expect down in Mobile from the big uglies. Names like Kansas State’s Dalton Risner and Washington State’s Andre Dillard were notable and but they’d probably be off the clock by the time the 49ers walked to the podium with an offensive linemen in mind. So, who in Mobile, was there to be excited about?According to the Senior Bowl’s executive director Jim Nagy, everyone. Nagy told media before practice that the offensive line group was a group that NFL personnel was very excited to see compete — he was right. The offensive line group excelled against a very good defensive line unit in Mobile, which is a good thing for the 49ers.With inconsistent play from the interior of the 49ers offensive line, Joe Staley aging and Jimmy Garoppolo’s injury history, investing in the offensive line needs to be a priority when the draft rolls around. With a slim offensive line class overall the Senior Bowl was a good sneak peak for who could fit with the 49ers. Ben Powers, Offensive Guard— OklahomaBen Powers played on one of the best offensive lines in all of college football last season— one of the few reasons Kyler Murray won the Heisman Trophy. Powers was consistent in his career with the Sooners, but never did anything to pop. Maybe it was him playing with Cody Ford, who is one of the classes best, but boy, did he show out in Mobile. Powers was noticeably strong, like very strong. You could hear the strike from his punches on the sideline. When defensive tackles tried bull-rushing Powers it just flat out didn’t work. Once he got his paws on people they were on mute. If Powers can show off a little bit of his athleticism at the combine he could elevate his stock into the 49ers range. We know Shanahan likes his interior linemen to be light on their feet in his system. Powers looks like a plug and play guard that can be had either late day two or even early day three.At worst Powers can provide some depth with eventual room for growth.Garrett Bradbury, Offensive Interior Linemen— North Carolina StateWe know Kyle Shanahan has a type when it comes to interior offensive linemen— smooth moving, versatile offensive linemen with high football IQ’s. NC State’s Garrett Bradbury checks all those boxes. On top of all that Bradbury was named the Senior Bowl offensive line player of the week at the Senior Bowl. What else needs to be said? There’s only a few guys I walked away from the Senior Bowl just with the feeling that this guy absolutely fits the 49ers, and Bradbury is one of them. We had an idea who Bradbury was as a run blocker— nasty, heavy handed athlete, but could he pass block against some of the interior talent at the Senior Bowl? He looked like a wall at several times in practice. Was able to show his nasty streak in the run and pass. If Bradbury isn’t on the 49ers radar after his performance in the Senior Bowl, I don’t know an offensive linemen who could be. Kaleb McGary, Offensive Tackle— WashingtonIf you’ve read my work, you should know the name Kaleb McGary. I’ve been a huge fan of McGary’s play in the Pac-12. He’s been extremely quiet, but very consistent for the Huskies the past two seasons. The Senior Bowl was his opportunity to shine and he took it. There seemed to be multiple instances where McGary was putting opposing edge guys on their back. McGary put on a clinic in one-on-one drills where he continued to dump guys, even on back-to-back reps at one point. McGary had winning reps against Boston College’s Zach Allen and Texas’s Charles Omenihu, which are two players that will probably go higher than McGary in the draft. McGary was a prospect that truly improved his draft stock down in Mobile. McGary is arguably a plug and play starter at right tackle, which may push him out of the 49ers range, and he’s probably solidified at right tackle, not inside. All problems for the 49ers, but he’s so good that if he’s available in round two I still think the 49ers should take a flier on him. I believed in McGary heading into the Senior Bowl, and his performance in Mobile only validates my high praise for the former Husky. Other Senior Bowl Offensive Line Standouts: Elgton Jenkins, Mississippi StateOli Udoh, ElonNate Davis, Charlotte

liny195  
liny195

The Dolphins offense only picked up 175
NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport said Tuesday that

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz