ModernMusic.de

General Manager John Elway announced Wednesday

#1 von chenyan94 , 20.08.2019 08:33

the Broncos will exercise the 2019 contract options for receiver Emmanuel Sanders and defensive end Derek Wolfe. Quarterback Case Keenum‘s future with the team is less certain.Keenum Demarcus Walker Jersey , 31, likely is moving on again after one year in Denver.鈥淲e don鈥檛 know yet,” Elway said. “As I told Case when I talked to him, the different options that we are going to work with him and give him time to think about it. We鈥檒l circle back with Case and see where he is and go from there.鈥漈he Broncos’ trade for Joe Flacco, which won’t become official until March 13, creates uncertainty for Keenum. The team is expected to shop Keenum, who signed a two-year deal in the offseason and has a $21 million salary cap number for 2019.Keenum said he was “shocked” at the Broncos’ trade for Flacco. It will come as big of a shock for Keenum to remain in Denver as a backup in 2019.He became a full-time starter for the first time in 2017, leading the Vikings to the NFC Championship Game, and he started all 16 games in 2018 for the Broncos. But will the Broncos find someone willing to trade for him? The veteran journeyman is happy to do whatever he can to bring some wins to Denver."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Broncos podcastsDekoda Watson feels back at home in DenverNew,22commentsThe veteran journeyman is happy to do whatever he can to bring some wins to Denver. Dekoda Watson feels back at home in DenverRon Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsDekoda Watson loves being back in Denver.Joining 1st & 10 @ 10 this morning, Watson told the crew he had been out with his wife in Napa Valley for their anniversary when he got the call from John Lynch. He saw his GM’s phone number and thought, “oh boy Connor McGovern Jersey , this can’t be good.” So he hung up. Lynch called back, and Watson hung up again.Finally Lynch texted and Watson called back to find out he was going to be traded. Once again, Watson’s first reaction was that it wasn’t going to end well for him.Then Lynch told him they had traded him back to Denver, a team he played with for one season in 2016.“And when he said ‘Denver,’ I said, ‘Well how about that,’” Watson said laughing. “I’m just glad to be back. It was perfect. I love the Broncos.”Listen to "5-08-19 Dekoda Watson on 1st & 10" on Spreaker.Heading into his 10th year in the league, the linebacker mainly played special teams for the Broncos as well as some outside linebacker where he had one forced fumble, one sack and six tackles.Perhaps not much to brag about, but the veteran journeyman isn’t trying to get stats. He’s trying to do anything to keep playing another year in the NFL.“I’m willing to do anything - defense, special teams, whatever it is Carlos Henderson Jersey , whatever needs to be done, just wanting to put my best foot forward and just get some wins and be able to contribute,” he said. “I just want to do as much as I can to play as long as I can in the league.”And he loves getting to do that in the Mile High City.“I love this city,” Watson said, adding that as a “country boy,” he loves seeing the mountains every day. “I love the fans. This is one of the most exciting stadiums I’ve been in.”And although the team is quite a bit different than when he was here three years ago, Watson is happy to see many of his old teammates in the locker room - but also the familiar faces around Dove Valley. “Of course I love the camaraderie here, not only with my teammates but with everybody in the organization - the cooks, the janitors, security guards, training staff, equipment staff. Everybody Devontae Booker Jersey ,” he said. “I felt at home, felt respected...I’m happy to come back.”John Elway’s trade for Watson in exchange for a fifth-round draft pick during the draft weekend was perplexing to many, but Watson’s veteran leadership and special teams prowess is a big hint why the Broncos got him back.“We’re excited about having Dekoda back,” Elway said after the draft, noting that Watson led in special teams tackles and could help in the outside pass rush. “We just thought it was an opportunity to bring him back so we took advantage of that.” Watson had also become a team captain mid-season during his time on the team, so his potential to help a young linebacker corps as well as special teamers is a no-brainer.Watson is just fine with that role. “It’s about what can I do now...showing young guys that a lot of your opportunities can come from being a great special teams player,” Watson added. “And that can carry you for a long, long time.”Although Watson is just getting to know Vic Fangio and Ed Donatell, he likes what he sees and the emphasis on fundamentals and details. Watson also likes getting to work under special teams coordinator Tom McMahon who coached some of his friends at the Colts.“They thought very highly him,” Watson said. “He’s very very passionate about the game and that’s something I just love.”

chenyan94  
chenyan94

CALGARY - TJ Brodie scored the only goal as the Calgary Flames opened up the pre-season Sunday night with a 1-0 split-squad vict
Getting to know one of the late additions

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz