ModernMusic.de

ey]Womens Levine Toilolo Jersey[/url] , and considering they were

#1 von elaine95 , 20.08.2019 04:43

Some teams were very creative with their schedule releases."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking NewsIntroducing the 2019 Detroit Lions Draft Class! 脳Detroit Lions SchedulesDetroit Lions HumorRanking the 2019 NFL Schedule Release videosNew Darius Slay Jersey ,16commentsSome teams were very creative with their schedule releases.EDTShareTweetShareShareRanking the 2019 NFL Schedule Release videosGraphic courtesy of the Detroit LionsIt was finally time for the NFL to release the 2019 season schedule. Many teams took the opportunity to get creative with videos highlighting their matches. There are so many great people involved with their social media, and it’s worth appreciating the job they did to make our day a little bit brighter. Well, some of them.Let’s rank them.32. Dallas CowboysASMR isn’t my thing. It personally creeps me out. But you know what creeps me out more? Jerry Jones doing ASMR. Just look at that smile and that wink. shudders31. Detroit LionsI love the Detroit Lions social media team. They’ve made some great content in the past, and we at Pride of Detroit have had multiple amazing interactions with them. However, this video is bad. It doesn’t come off as comedic at all. It’s essentially a collection of gifs from “The Office,” an overrated television show. Yes, I said it. Fight me.The Lions did post another schedule release video, and while it is far superior, I am excluding it from my rankings because it was not the original.30. San Francisco 49ersThey did not release a video. Still better than what the Cowboys did.29. New Orleans SaintsIt’s a fine video, but that’s it. It’s just sights and sounds from New Orleans with the schedule posted on top. It gets the job done, but it’s not something you’ll remember or laugh about.28. Miami Dolphins27. Chicago Bears26. Oakland RaidersI’ve grouped these three together because they all fall under the same category: they’re highlight reels. They’re well made, sure, but this is a time to be creative. Have some fun with it. While Gruden talking about the old Raiders footage for two minutes is an interesting touch, it’s also Gruden talking about old Raiders footage for two minutes.25. Denver BroncosI respect the effort that went into this Madden video, but truth be told, it’s just dull.24. Tampa Bay BuccaneersMuch like the Saints’ video, it’s highlighting locations in Tampa, Florida. However, I really like the touches that they added with the neon-like images. Plus the music is funky.(Watch the video here)23. Cincinnati BengalsMuch like the Saints’ video, it’s highlighting locations in Cincinnati, Ohio. However, I like that they included their mascot roaming around.22. Philadelphia EaglesI’ll be honest Sylvester Williams Jersey , I don’t know who a lot of these people are. But apparently they’re celebrities, so I guess that’s cool.21. Tennessee TitansI’ll be honest, I don’t know who a lot of these people are. But apparently they’re country artists, so I guess that’s cool.20. New York GiantsTracy Morgan is a funny guy, but his SNL skills aren’t really showcased in this video. There are quite a few misses, but he’s a charming personality that redeems the video with his presence alone.19. Kansas City ChiefsThe Chiefs have another highlight video, this one showing memorable moments from their matchups. However, unlike the Raiders’ video, this one doesn’t have Gruden talking. I tell you what, that’s a positive in my books.18. Los Angeles RamsThe war room setup is clever, but at four minutes in length, it really drones on. As well, most of the dates are announced via a muffled voice over a radio.Decent idea, mediocre execution. Just like their play in the Super Bowl.17. Cleveland BrownsThere has to be some irony with the Browns using fax. In 2017, the Browns were trying to trade for A.J. McCarron at the trade deadline. However, the deal got nixed at the last minute, and one of the rumored reasons was due to the Browns failing to fax the league office in time.History aside, while Dorsey is entertaining as a man stuck in an office of the past, the actual schedule reveal aspect of the video isn’t great — you can barely read the dates.16. Washington RedskinsThe graphic design for this video is excellent, matching the award-winning television show to a T. However, they are the unfortunate victim of circumstance: two other teams also made Game of Thrones videos, and they were superior. What brings down Washington’s is the lack of other cities http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-matt-prater-jersey , which Game of Thrones’ intro is known for having.15. Minnesota VikingsHaikus can be goodThough this video is weirdYet still I love it14. New England PatriotsWhile I enjoy this video and Bad Lip Readings, this trend has long since passed. Still, there are a few chuckles to be found.13. Arizona CardinalsIt starts off real well as a horror movie, however it never reaches its full potential, instead devolving into a highlight reel. The other noteworthy part is that aside from a frame or two, Josh Rosen is nowhere to be found. Are they tipping their hand for the draft?12. Buffalo BillsThis Tinder-esque video is chalked full of hilarious stabs at teams and players, all to excellent success. However, it also makes me think of what a Bills’ profile would consist of. Probably a lot of bad decisions and table smashing. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t swipe right on them.11. Green Bay PackersThey’re the Packers. It’s Pac-Man. It’s simple, obvious, but well-executed.10. Houston TexansThe Texans come in with the second Game of Thrones video. This one features numerous stadiums, which is an upgrade over Washington’s, though they don’t use the actual Game of Thrones theme—I’m not sure how copyright works anymore. The problem with the video is that it shows the teams by division and not schedule. As a result, it’s somewhat difficult to grasp who is playing when until the very last 10 seconds of the video.9. New York JetsThere’s just something about classic video game parodies that I love. The over-the-top sounds, the pixelated graphics, or the nostalgia of playing them as a kid. The Jets bring back some great memories in an excellent video.8.Pittsburgh SteelersThere’s something about “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” that’s unequivocally pure and wholesome. This doesn’t happen to fit the identity of the Pittsburgh Steelers, but it’s nonetheless a great tribute to an iconic show.There’s a glaring flaw with this video, one that prevents it from being even higher on my list: the dates are out of order. It would have been so simple to put them in order! And they don’t even have a recap like the Texans’ video!7. Indianapolis ColtsJust like how the Colts are carried by Andrew Luck, so, too, is this video. Luck just screams dullness, but this video is so awkward that it’s beautiful. The ‘fun’ facts that Luck gives are totally something that I could see him mentioning in a locker room meeting.6. Seattle SeahawksWe’ve seen a few video games on this list (and it won’t be the last) Womens Anthony Zettel Jersey , but this Seahawks mobile side-scroller has some excellent graphic and audio design, legitimately looking like a game I could purchase on my phone. However, much like mobile apps, there are ads in it. I don’t want to pay for the ad-free version either, so I guess I’ll be stuck with my Pizza Hut powerups.5. Baltimore RavensThere’s nothing quite like cheesy, over-the-top television commercials, and the Ravens absolutely nail it. Large text, explosions, and an intense voice proclaiming “SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!” are classic.4. Jacksonville JaguarsAnother team representing the fad of cheesy television skits, the Jaguars come in with an infomercial with tackiness to rival their old gold and black helmets. There’s nothing I love more than intentional awkwardness, and there are plenty of hilarious jabs at teams.3. Carolina PanthersAs previously mentioned, there have been plenty of video game based videos. However, the Panthers take the cake with outstanding design coupled with a multitude of game parodies.2. Atlanta FalconsThe top-ranked Game of Thrones parody is courtesy of the Falcons. Much like the previous ones, the video features incredible graphics. However, what sets it apart is the joke towards the division rival Saints. At this point, we all know about the controversial call in their playoff game against the Rams. The Falcons poke fun at it during the video—I won’t spoil where it is, but it vaults the video towards the top of my list.1. Los Angeles ChargersWords cannot do this video justice. It’s so incredibly stupid and beautiful. When the Detroit Lions jumped out to a 24-0 lead against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday, it didn’t seem like there were going to be that many individual key plays that determined the outcome. A comfortable lead like that is usually just because of pure dominance on a play-to-play basis.But that wasn’t the case this week. The Packers managed a furious comeback and threatened to win the game at the end. Had it not been for these three key plays, they probably would’ve walked out of Ford Field with a win. Let’s break them down.Play No. 1 - Lions third-and-11 at own 45-yard lineWe’re going to work our way backwards through the game, starting with the game-clincher.I’ve already spoken about the importance of this play and offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter’s aggressive decision to pass instead of running the ball here. But let’s take a look at how Matthew Stafford found Golden Tate for the game-sealing first down.On the surface Womens Barry Sanders Jersey , the play simply looks like a pass-and-catch between Tate, who beat his man, and Stafford, who threw a perfect pass. But when I asked Tate about the play, he pointed out something I hadn’t even noticed. “Stafford found me, looked off the linebacker, I believe, and hit me in the window with a heater.” Indeed, Stafford did. Take a look: Here you can see it perfectly. Stafford squares his stance and shoulders angled toward the Packers sideline and keeps his eyes in that direction. It draws the linebacker that way, ever so slightly, opening up a clear window in the middle of the field. Here’s it in slow motion:“If I don’t catch that ball things could be a lot different,” Tate said on Monday. “They have way more time on the clock. You want to leave Aaron with about just one second with the ball, and even sometime that’s too much time, as he’s shown before.” But this wasn’t the lone occurrence of Matthew Stafford making a big play by drawing defenders away out of a zone. Back in the first half, Stafford did something remarkably similar to make sure the team put up six points, not three. And former Lions quarterback Dan Orlovsky broke it down perfectly.Play No. 2: Third-and-goal from the Packers 8-yard lineIt’s hard to see from the broadcast angle, but the All-22 shows just how badly Ha Ha Clinton-Dix bites:Clinton-Dix was so far out of position, he couldn’t have made that play even if he had dinosaur wings. This play was so crucial in the final outcome, because a 24-0 lead at halftime is so much more significant than a 20-0 lead. Detroit’s red zone offense was 4-for-4 on Sunday, and this being a third-down conversion as well just highlights how Stafford can rise to the occasion when the pressure is on.Play No. 3: Packers second-and-1 at own 35-yard lineThe only reason the Lions had the opportunity to go ahead 24-0 is because of a couple huge defensive plays. Down just 17-0, the Packers were preparing their lethal two-minute drive. In two plays and just 30 seconds, the Packers had already carved out 20 yards of the drive Womens Levine Toilolo Jersey , and considering they were moving the ball efficiently all half, it seemed certain they’d get at least three points out of the drive. Da’Shawn Hand had other plans. There’s a lot to like about this play, but let’s start with Hand. At NOSE TACKLE (!!!), Hand beats a double team with relative easy (with help from the center abandoning his post), tracks down Aaron Rodgers, forces the fumble, then finds the ball for the recovery. It’s truly an overall fantastic play from the rookie.But he couldn’t have done it without help. Romeo Okwara deserves a ton of credit for not only beating his man to the outside, but holding the edge so that Rodgers has to step up in the pocket to try and escape, rather than sliding out past the edge. Devon Kennard does the same on the other edge, making Rodgers feel claustrophobic in the pocket. The Lions’ pass rush struggles regularly, but on this play they worked together perfectly.Oh, and I wouldn’t even consider this a coverage sack. Rodgers had checkdown options wide open, but he didn’t have the time to go through his progressions:Without even one of these plays, the Lions may be 1-4 right now, but thankfully they executed well in big moments. So don’t let anyone tell you that the Lions didn’t win this game, and that the Packers simply lost it. Detroit did what they needed to.

elaine95  
elaine95

White[/url] , as the tea
quarterback, I want to show him how reliable I am to let him know he can trust me," Boyd said. "So I want to continue every time

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz