ModernMusic.de

VANCOUVER - Carl Robinson is the new head coach of the Vancouver Whitecaps. [url=http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Marwin-

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 16.08.2019 07:50

VANCOUVER - Carl Robinson is the new head coach of the Vancouver Whitecaps. Marwin Hitz Jersey . The 37-year-old Welshman takes over after spending the last two seasons as an assistant with the Major League Soccer club. "Its a very proud moment for me to be here today," Robinson said at his introductory press conference. "Its something that I have always dreamed of doing and its the natural progression for me in my career." Robinson replaces Martin Rennie, who was fired in October after Vancouver failed to make the playoffs. The Whitecaps fourth coach since the club joined MLS in 2011, Robinson will have full autonomy over personnel decisions. "Its a task Im looking forward to. I know Im going to face this challenge head on," said Robinson. "There will be hard work along the way, but Im up for that challenge." The Whitecaps made the playoffs with Rennie at the helm in 2012, but stumbled down the stretch this past season. Vancouver also failed to win the Amway Canadian Championship, which the club has put an emphasis on because it means a berth in the CONCACAF Champions League. After Rennie was shown the door, club president Bob Lenarduzzi said MLS experience would be an important trait for his successor. Robinson has that, although not as a head coach. As a player, the bruising midfielder started his career in England before spending three seasons with Toronto FC and one campaign with the New York Red Bulls. "When you watched him as a player, he was a leader on the field," said Lenarduzzi. "He was constantly communicating, constantly encouraging his players. To me, what that will do is ideally translate through to his next task of being a head coach." Robinson, who played 52 times for his country, made 86 MLS appearances and was twice named TFCs most valuable player. "His vision aligns with ours as a club. Hes committed to youth development," said Lenarduzzi. "We have a like-minded philosophy in terms of attempting to play entertaining and attacking soccer." Lenarduzzi confirmed that former U.S. and Egyptian national team coach Bob Bradley, who was rumoured to be in the running for the job, spent a weekend in Vancouver during the interview process but decided to pursue other options in Europe. Lenarduzzi said Robinson and all of the other candidates were kept appraised of the situation while the Whitecaps explored the "unique opportunity" to speak with Bradley. "As far as the coach search taking longer than we would have anticipated, if Bob Bradley doesnt come up then more than likely it would have been done sooner," said Lenarduzzi. "But for us not to pursue that I think would have been wrong on our part." Sergio Gomez Dortmund Jersey . The New York State Supreme Court only partially dismissed the lawsuit, meaning the case could be headed for trial. The tour announced a year ago that Singh would be suspended for saying in a Sports Illustrated story that he took deer antler spray, which was believed to contain the banned substance IGF-1. Eric Oelschlagel Dortmund Jersey . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Shinji-Kagawa-Jersey/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle.LONDON -- Tim Sherwood was fired by Tottenham less than five months into his first management job on Tuesday, having quickly gained a reputation as a lively if erratic figure on the touchline. The inexperienced Englishman was promoted within the north London club in December after Andre Villas-Boas was fired after failing to gel a slew of expensive signings. Although the 45-year-old Sherwood was given an 18-month contract, it contained an end-of-season break clause that Tottenham has now exercised. Amid constant doubts over his future in charge, the clubs former head of football development won 13 out of 22 games in the league, where Tottenham finished sixth to qualify for the Europa League. "We wish him great success in his managerial career," Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy said. "Moving forward, now the season is over, we shall embark on the process of finding a new head coach." In the 13 years that Levy has run Tottenham, the club has gone through seven permanent managers. Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has been linked with the Tottenham job in recent weeks, while Ajax coach Frank de Boer said last month that Tottenham had approached the Amsterdam club to test his interesst in making the switch. Achraf Hakimi Jersey. Tottenham aspires to qualify for the Champions League again, having played one season alongside Europes elite in 2010-11. "We have a talented squad and exciting young players coming through," Levy said. "We need to build on this season, develop our potential and inspire the kind of performances that we associate with our great club." Some of the liveliest performances came on the touchline in the second half of the season, with Sherwood cutting a frantic figure, swearing and engaging with complaining fans. During Sherwoods final match, a 3-0 victory over Aston Villa at White Hart Lane on Sunday, Sherwood plucked a heckling supporter from the crowd, handed him his sleeveless jacket and sat him down in the managers chair. "That guy is an expert," Sherwood said. "Every week he tells me what to do, so I gave him the opportunity to have a go." Tottenham didnt pose the same attacking threat without Gareth Bale, who was allowed to join Real Madrid in August for 100 million euros (then $132 million). The cash was invested in signing seven players, including Roberto Soldado, Paulinho, Erik Lamela and Christian Eriksen. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CARSON, Calif. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Andre-Tippett-Patriots -Jersey/]Andre Tippett Patriots Jersey[/u
Messi snubs little kid:Tommy Lasorda snubs Jack Johnson:Tommy Lasorda snubs Jamie Benn:Kevin Garnett snubs Ray Allen:Tom Brady g

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz