ModernMusic.de

Luke Donald says Tiger Woods may not be ready to return from a mental standpoint after he pulled out of his planned comeback thi

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 15.08.2019 10:20

Luke Donald says Tiger Woods may not be ready to return from a mental standpoint after he pulled out of his planned comeback this week. Brett Favre Jersey . Former world No 1 Woods has undergone three back operations in the space of 19 months and has not played competitively since August last year but was one of Davis Loves vice-captains during a victorious Ryder Cup for the USA at Hazeltine.The 40-year-old had planned to play at the Safeway Open in California this week and in the Turkish Airlines Open on the European Tour in November, but, despite saying his health was good, Woods claimed his game was vulnerable and opted to withdraw from the tournaments. Donald, who is hosting the British Masters this week, live on Sky Sports, can sympathise with the 14-time major winner after being sidelined with a career-threatening wrist injury in 2008 and said: Obviously it sounds like clinically he feels fine. Why Tiger Woods wont be making his long-awaited return to golf at this weeks Safeway Open Hes just not quite ready to tee it up from a mental standpoint perhaps. Thats certainly what I gathered from his comments.Theres a lot of mental anguish when you take time away. I think obviously Tiger, the greatest player thats ever played, hes got very, very high standards and expectations. Luke Donald is hosting the British Masters this week I think that you have to weigh that up with that feel of almost failure or fear or anxiety of not performing well. If Tiger Woods is healthy like he says he is, thats probably what hes weighing out right now, just feeling comfortable.Its really hard to get comfortable unless you actually put yourself through it. At some point hes got to jump in, and if he messes up, hes got a good opportunity to get better the next time he plays. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Chris Wood, who is also set to play at The Grove as part of the British Masters, saw Woods in person during the Ryder Cup and hopes this latest setback does not mark the end of his career. Tiger Woods during his role as vice-captain for the United States Ryder Cup team He seemed fine at the Ryder Cup, but you never know with Tiger, Wood said. Nobodys ever known, really, throughout his whole career what he really does golf-wise when hes at home, practice-wise, gym, all that sort of thing. Nobody knows and [he] never gives on.Its really disappointing because I was ready to watch it and obviously it would have been great for the European Tour for him to play in Turkey in his second event back. Chris Wood explains why the British Masters golf tournament is so special to him It is really disappointing for myself as a golf fan to not be able to sit down and watch him play, because he was my golfing hero. He won the Masters when I was 10 years old, so from that point on hes the only guy Ive ever looked up to really.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Warne wins celebs challenge WATCH: Levy the Grove Hero Wood disappointed at Tiger delay British Masters: R1 tee times Dru Samia Womens Jersey . The top-ranked Spaniard won his fourth Madrid Open on Sunday after Kei Nishikori was forced to withdraw with a hip injury when trailing 2-6, 6-4, 3-0 in the final. And Nadal, who is coming off to uncharacteristic quarterfinal losses on clay, said his mental strength is still lacking just two weeks ahead of the French Open. Mike Hughes Youth Jersey . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Kirk-Cousins-Vikings-Jersey/ . Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. Since Chris Johnsons ‘CJ2K season of 2009, when the speedy running back joined the exclusive 2,000 yards rushing club, hes struggled to regain that historic form. There is some potential on offence but overall the roster doesnt have enough talent to get excited about in 2013. Maybe QB Jake Locker makes the leap in his third year in the league, but Tennessees fortunes are still tied more closely to Johnson at running back, who will need to return to CJ2K for the Titans to have any chance at the playoffs this season. Cris Carter Jersey. Go to TSN.ca/NFL to read more on the Tennessee Titans and for full previews of all 32 NFL teams. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CALGARY -- Calgary Stampeders kicker Rene Paredes kicked four field goals and Jon Cornish rushed for 156 yards in a 14-7 win ove
Cleveland, OH (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nationalsoccermexico.com/jonathan-dos-santos-mexico-jers ey/]Jonathan dos Santos Je

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz