ModernMusic.de

the tape backs it up. Taylor moves people who don’t want to be moved.The Bengals need more talent on their offensive line. Perio

#1 von elaine95 , 15.08.2019 03:26

Andrew Luck's big secret is finally out. He's been throwing a football for weeks — and now he's throwing in public John Miller Jersey , too.Nearly 17 months after undergoing surgery on his injured right shoulder, Luck jogged onto the practice field Tuesday wearing a red jersey, strapping on a helmet and picking up a special ball as he started throwing in front of reporters for the first time since October.No, it wasn't a regulation NFL ball and the longest pass he attempted was only about a 20-yard lob, but it still was progress."It's a lighter football," Luck said, referring to the striped football he tossed around. "It's sort of a bridge. I've thrown a real football, 'The Duke,' whatever you want to call it. I've picked it up and I've thrown it and it felt great. And honestly, there was a little mental block to doing it and I had to do it sort of by myself."Throughout the process Cheap Trey Hopkins Jersey , the Colts have been tight-lipped about Luck's progression.Just last week, coach Frank Reich acknowledged Luck was "real close" to throwing.He even played "toss" with Luck three weeks ago, the first and only time he has thrown "The Duke," the standard NFL ball. Luck then swore him to secrecy, and Reich obliged the team's biggest star."Sorry, I confess. It really was hard for me to say that," Reich said of the continual denials about Luck throwing a football. "It really wasn't a workout. That was how I justified it in my mind."The wait for Luck's expected return from a partially torn labrum, which kept him out all of last season, has been as agonizing for Luck as it has been for Colts' fans.Just two weeks after he started throwing in October, the Colts shut down Luck because of what he described as lingering soreness. He changed the description Tuesday Clayton Fejedelem Jersey Limited , saying the soreness was actually real pain.Luck spent a couple of weeks seeking second opinions before heading to Europe where he continued working out until late December. He returned to the team complex just before the regular-season finale and presumably had spent the past six months ramping up to start throwing between the end of minicamp and the start of training camp in late July.Just last week, Reich said Luck was "real close" to throwing.Clearly, though, the second round of rehab has gone far better than the first."I had pain last year and then I wasn't being honest to myself about it," Luck said. "I was trying to get through pain, per se. There's none of that right now. My arm feels normal (now). Doing things feels normal."Reich said the plan is for Luck to steadily ramp up his throwing so he can throw four times per week at camp to mimic a regular-season schedule. Even preseason appearances could be possible.Reich and team owner Jim Irsay believe Luck will make his first start in almost 21 months when the Cincinnati Bengals come to town Sept. 9.Luck agrees."I really think there are not hurdles, it's just us protecting him," Irsay said. "I think we'll go through the progression of the preseason and he'll be ready to go against the Bengals."Skeptics note all of this has been said before.Last August, Irsay was still saying he expected Luck to come back during the first month of the season. Instead, Luck never took a snap.But Luck and the Colts insist this time is different William Jackson Jersey Limited , and not just because Luck is throwing earlier in the process than last season."I can just tell you he has looked really good in his sessions. There have been enough sessions that I have seen — with whatever kind of ball it is — it's looked good," said Reich, a former NFL quarterback who had similar surgery after his 14-year pro career ended. "There have been some throws where I would say letting it all out rip."Luck was cautious and played it close to the vest with the nearly two dozen throws he made Tuesday.That's also part of the plan, and one Luck believes will get his career back on track."I just believe I'm on the right path. I believe I'm going to be absolutely — I believe I'm going to be better than I was. I really, really do," he said. "I believe I'll be a better quarterback for this team, a better teammate." Taylor could easily be gone in the first 10 picks, but he will likely be a part of the discussion for the Bengals if he remains available."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBANFL DraftAnalysis11 for 11 draft series: Jawaan Taylor can become Andre Smith 2.0 and much moreNew,23commentsTaylor could easily be gone in the first 10 picks, but he will likely be a part of the discussion for the Bengals if he remains available. EDTShareTweetShareShare11 for 11 draft series: Jawaan Taylor can become Andre Smith 2.0 and much moreBryan Lynn-USA TODAY SportsFlorida’s Jawaan Taylor is certainly his own player and has his own story Preston Brown Jersey , but his journey to the NFL Draft is not anything we haven’t seen before. The Sunshine State native was offered a scholarship to play for the Gators only after he dropped a considerable amount of weight. In high school, Taylor was a three-star recruit but also boasted a weight of as much as 384 pounds. Upon arriving in Gainesville, Taylor played at just under 350 pounds for three years and developed into a powerful force at right tackle. In his third and final season under head coach Dan Mullen, Taylor rose up the ranks of offensive tackle prospects as Florida re-emerged as a contender in the college football landscape.Now, Taylor figures to be an option for the Bengals with their 11th overall selection in the draft. Would he be a good pick for Cincinnati?Why the pick makes sense:Like it is with all the other tackles in the draft, Taylor would provide the Bengals with a legitimate backup to Bobby Hart as well as future competition if Hart continues to underwhelm as a starter. Eight days younger than Jonah Williams, Taylor is the youngest top tackle prospect in this class. He won’t turn 22 until November 25th of this year.Taylor has 34 starts to his name thanks to playing as a true freshman. Paired with his youth, Taylor has the experience the NFL looks for in top picks.Despite playing on the heavier side, Taylor displayed competent footwork in pass protection and pairs it with solid hand usage as well.Per Pro Football Focus, Taylor allowed six sacks in 2016 Ryan Finley Jersey , three in 2017 and just one in 2018, showing considerable improvement against SEC competition.Run blocking is Taylor’s bread and butter. He was PFF’s fourth-best run blocker in 2018 and the tape backs it up. Taylor moves people who don’t want to be moved.The Bengals need more talent on their offensive line. Period. Taylor could easily be the best one available come draft night.Why the pick doesn’t make sense:The Bengals may be better suited in taking an immediate contributor on defense rather than a guaranteed backup on offense.Though he can conceivably get better, Taylor is still a ways to go in terms of refinement. He has a propensity to false start and is occasionally erratic in pass protection.A lack of athletic testing objectively makes Taylor a risk. Scheme versatility may be an issue. Taylor athletically fits much better in a gap blocking scheme and the Bengals will likely deploy a lot of zone under Zac Taylor.Positional versatility is another concern for Taylor. He only made a handful of starts at left tackle and is viewed as a right tackle only.In preparation for the draft, Taylor dropped his weight all the way down to 312 pounds. Maintaining that weight for when the pads come on is a fair concern for him.The last time the Bengals took a tackle this high was when they drafted Andre Smith sixth overall in 2009. 10 years later, Smith and the Bengals have officially moved on from one another and think they have a stable solution at right tackle, but Taylor gives them a chance at another Smith-like tackle. Taylor’s size and on-tape athleticism makes him a similar prospect to what Smith was all those years ago, and at his peak, Smith was an above average right tackle. With time, Taylor can reach that same peak in Cincinnati.

elaine95  
elaine95

yards.STACKS OF SACKSThe previous hig
www.49ersjerseysproshop.com

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz