ModernMusic.de

Andrew Wiggins posted his first career double-double to help the Minnesota Timberwolves to a 90-82 win over the Portland Trail B

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 19.07.2018 09:39

Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork. Ryan Braun Jersey .com) - Andrew Wiggins posted his first career double-double to help the Minnesota Timberwolves to a 90-82 win over the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday. Wiggins finished with a team-high 23 points with 10 rebounds for Minnesota, which snapped a six-game losing streak overall and at home. The Timberwolves last victory at Target Center was Nov. 19 against New York. Corey Brewer had 19 points and Thaddeus Young added 13 points in the win. Damian Lillard, who entered the contest 8-1 in his career against Minnesota, led the Blazers with 23 points to go along with seven rebounds and five assists. Wesley Matthews tallied 18 points and LaMarcus Aldridge scored all of his 10 points in the second half for Portland, which had a five-game winning streak snapped. Brewers 3-pointer just before the third-quarter buzzer was Minnesotas lone 3 of the game and gave the hosts a 66-51 lead entering the fourth. The Timberwolves led by 12 early in the fourth when Aldridge knocked down a 3- pointer prior to Matthews dialing in from long distance. Robin Lopez then made a tough layup off a Nicolas Batum feed to cap the 8-0 run and cut the deficit to 76-72 with 5:15 remaining. Minnesota responded with a 7-2 burst that Wiggins capped with a jumper from the elbow for an 83-74 advantage. Portland managed to trim the deficit back to five, 83-78, after a pair of free throws from Lillard. The Timberwolves nearly threw the ball away, but it was Wiggins who came up with a clutch rebound. Zach LaVine lost the ball at halfcourt when Young grabbed it. Young then almost got the ball taken away from him before a frantic sequence ensued and Brewer had to unload a deep 3 that was off the mark. However, Wiggins came up with the loose ball and split a pair of free throws. Lillard shot an off-balanced trey at the other end and Gorgui Dieng nailed a pair at the line to make it 86-78 with 48.6 seconds left. Minnesota led 20-16 after the first quarter. Wiggins capped an 8-0 run with just over eight minutes to play in the half and the Timberwolves led 44-36 at the break. Game Notes Aldridge was held scoreless in the first half for the first time since February, 2008 ... Portland had its seven-game road winning streak snapped ... Minnesota finished 1-for-12 from beyond the arc ... Aldridge went 3-for-14 from the floor, while Lillard shot 2-for-12 from 3-point range ... The Timberwolves had a 56-38 edge on the glass. Lorenzo Cain Brewers Jersey . According to MMAFighting.com, MacDonald needs an x-ray on his right ankle and doctors clearance to fight or he will be subject to a mandatory medical suspension that will end on August 22, 2014. Orlando Arcia Brewers Jersey . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/stephen-vogt-jersey-c-22/ .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. CARY, N.C. -- Larry Nelson shot his age for a share of the lead in the SAS Championship, while Nick Faldo failed to finish the round in his first regular Champions Tour event. The 66-year-old Nelson had a 6-under 66 on Friday to join Russ Cochran and Mark Mouland atop the leaderboard at Prestonwood. "I hit the ball really well, so I was really, really pleased," said Nelson, who last won on the Champions Tour in 2004. "For the most part, I hit it close to the hole. I shot 29 on the front side and missed it inside of 8 feet twice. "So you shoot 29, you know that things are happening because it wasnt a fluke. I didnt hole out any 7-irons, I just hit the ball close." Faldo withdrew after 12 holes because of an elbow injury. He tweaked a torn capsule in his left elbow when he made a gesture during a putt on No. 6. The six-time major champion was on the 13th tee at 1 over when he shook hands with playing partners Kenny Perry and Tom Kite and walked off the course. "I really wanted to play. I was all geared up," said Faldo, whose only other Champions Tour staarts came in the Senior British Open. Stephen Vogt Brewers Jersey. "I want to play good golf, but I cant play with one arm." The 54-year-old Cochran, the 2010 winner, had an eagle and five birdies for a back-nine 30. "To have a par 37 and shoot 7-under par on nine holes, you know youre doing some good things," Cochran said. "But the thing is this golf course, when people get it going, there are a lot of mid-irons, some short irons in there, and if you play good solid -- the tougher holes -- good solid golf, then theres some birdie opportunities out there." Defending champion Bernhard Langer was a stroke back along with Kirk Triplett, Mike Goodes, Michael Allen and David Frost. Triplett is coming off a successful title defence two weeks ago in the First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. Rod Spittle of Niagara Falls, Ont., opened at 6-over 78. Perry opened with a 68. The Charles Schwab Cup points leader, Perry won the Senior Players Championship and U.S. Senior Open in consecutive tour starts this summer. He won the 2011 event for his first Champions Tour title. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Andrew Wiggins posted his first career double-double to help the Minnesota Timberwolves to a 90-82 win over the Portland Trail B
The Los Angeles Kings stormed back after falling behind 2-0 to the Chicago Blackhawks, scoring six straight goals to take Game T

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz