ModernMusic.de

Linebacker Shaq Barrett played only 275 defensive snaps

#1 von chenyan94 , 13.08.2019 05:41

in 13 games last season. He knew his best option in free agency would be a one-year Adam Gotsis Jersey , prove-it deal with a team that would give him more playing time.He hopes his one-year, $5 million deal with the Buccaneers turns into a multi-year deal this time next year.“Last year I didn’t play as much so I knew I wasn’t going to be getting nothing crazy,” Barrett said, via video from Pewter Report. “Just to prove like my worth is all I wanted to do. I’m going to bet on myself 100 percent of the time. I’m just going to go out there and do my job and let everybody see why I came here, and then hopefully be changing into a multi-year contract. Obviously, I’m just ready, excited. I’m happy they gave me the opportunity, and I’m going to take advantage of it and run with it.”The Broncos used him as a rotational pass rusher most of his four seasons in Denver, and he made 14 sacks. He should get more opportunities in Todd Bowles’ 3-4 defense in Tampa.“I just love the scheme a lot,” Barrett said. “Coach Bowles, I talked to him a couple of times. He showed me some of the stuff that he’s been working on and drawing up when I did the visit. It’s going to be a lot of fun this year.” ENGLEWOOD Gary Zimmerman Jersey , Colo. (AP) — Quarterbacks are lighting it up at a record-setting pace this season with 228 touchdown throws in the first month of the season.Case Keenum hasn’t joined the party.The Denver Broncos‘ new quarterback has just three touchdown passes — none since the opener against Seattle — and his six interceptions are just one shy of the total he had last season in Minnesota.Keenum is the first Broncos QB since John Elway in 1986 to go three consecutive games with 20 throws and zero touchdowns.“Is it a concern? Not really,” coach Vance Joseph said Wednesday. “Our concern is winning football games. … But Case is going to get better and better with time. We’re figuring out who we are as an offense. It’s a month into the season, I’ve been proud of how Case is playing.”If Keenum throws a touchdown pass Sunday when the Broncos (2-2) visit the Jets (1-3), it’ll be his first in 28 days.“I don’t care how we get into the end zone,” Keenum said. “Obviously, I like throwing touchdowns. I like when those guys are running them in, too. We’ve got two great backs” in rookies Royce Freeman and Phillip Lindsay.“They’re doing a great job. But we’ve got a bunch of targets. Receivers, tight ends, they want to get into the end zone, too,” Keenum said. “So Garett Bolles Jersey , whatever it takes. I know the whole team is that way and whatever it takes to score more points than the other team, whether it’s run or pass” is the goal. “But yeah, we’d love to get more passes going.”Keenum would have had a fourth TD pass to go with his third fourth-quarter comeback for the Broncos had he connected with a wide-open Demaryius Thomas streaking down the sideline Monday night in the final seconds of Denver’s 27-23 loss to the Chiefs in which they squandered a 10-point fourth-quarter lead.On third down from the Kansas City 28 with 22 seconds left, Keenum saw the cornerback jam Thomas, then release him to the safeties, both of whom were deep in the end zone.No linebacker to layer to throw over.No safeties to freeze with his eyes.No over-the-shoulder pinpoint pass needed.Just a basic delivery to his big receiver.Keenum stepped up and … rifled it over Thomas’ head .Keenum loved the play call by offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave, who’s taken some heat for using three-receiver sets without a fullback or tight end on a three-and-out series sandwiched between Patrick Mahomes ‘ two TD drives that rallied the unbeaten Chiefs.“It was a great play call by Bill, trying to take a shot at the end zone and they played two high safeties,” Keenum said. “I threw it where I wanted to, just a little high. It was just a little bit off. And that’s the game. It’s a game of inches. Would I have liked to have that one back? Heck yeah. But I know we’re going to make a lot more of those than we don’t.“So, I gave it my best shot and I can’t lose anymore sleep over it Juwann Winfree Denver Broncos Jersey ,” Keenum said. “We’ve got a lot more games to play. We’ve got a tough test this week. So, I’ve squashed it. I’ve learned from it. I’ve moved on.”Being in all four games with a chance to pull out the win gives Keenum hope he can find his rhythm like he did in leading the Vikings to the NFC championship game last season.“We haven’t played our best football yet and we’ve had a chance to win every game,” Keenum said. “… I’m excited where we’re at. I’m even more excited where we’re headed.”MARSHALL’s MOVEMENTThe Broncos and Brandon Marshall announced a $50,000 commitment to help launch the linebacker’s FEEL (Feed and Educate to Empower Leaders) Movement in Denver.The initiative was announced 48 hours after Marshall and Thomas both stood with their teammates during “The Star-Spangled Banner” Monday night after staying inside during the national anthem for the first three games.Marshall, who followed the lead of his college teammate Colin Kaepernick in taking a knee during the national anthem in the past, said he and Thomas felt that they had made their point by continuing to draw attention to social injustice.“The protest is just a symbol. The knee is just a symbol. It’s not everything. The action, what we do in the community, that’s everything,” Marshall said. “I definitely think the knee was important to get everybody’s attention, but more-so it’s about what everyone’s doing in the community.”

chenyan94  
chenyan94

HOUSTON -- The Houston Rockets were on the verge of their third straight home loss after blowing a double-digit, second-half lea
Attending Vikings games: What to do if you don’t have a sm

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz