ModernMusic.de

become an unrestricted free agent. Rashard H

#1 von elaine95 , 12.08.2019 05:31

CLEVELAND (AP) — The Browns boosted their wide receiving group by signing Jaelen Strong Lonnie Johnson Houston Texans Jersey , who missed last season with a knee injury.A former third-round pick, Strong sat out 2018 after tearing a knee ligament late in the 2017 season with Jacksonville. The 25-year-old has made three starts and played in 20 NFL games with Houston and the Jaguars.The 6oot-2, 220-pounder has 31 career catches for 330 yards and four touchdowns.Strong, who played at Arizona State, was waived by the Texans two years ago and signed with Jaguars.Coming off a 7-8-1 season Lonnie Johnson Jersey 2019 , the Browns planned to add to their receiving depth this offseason for quarterback Baker Mayfield. Strong joins, Jarvis Landry, Antonio Callaway, Damion Ratley and Derrick Willies on the roster.Breshad Perriman, who revived his career with Cleveland last season Lonnie Johnson Jersey Mens , is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent. Rashard Higgins is a restricted free agent, but the Browns have discussed re-signing both players. Safety Andre Hal has announced his retirement after spending the last five seasons with the Texans.Hal made the announcement on social media on Tuesday and said that health was not the reason why he’s decided to walk away from the game. Hal was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma a little under a year ago, but returned to play eight regular season games and the playoff loss for the Texans last season.“One thing I’ve learned in life is that change is inevitable and life goes through seasons,” Hal wrote. “This season of my life has come to an end. I will be retiring from the NFL. My health did not have anything to do with my decision. I am completely healthy. Thank you to the Houston Texans organization for giving me the opportunity to live my childhood dream. I also want to thank my family and friends for all of their support. I truly appreciate it.”Hal had 189 tackles, 12 interceptions Youth Lonnie Johnson Jersey , two forced fumbles and a sack in 69 career games. His departure leaves Justin Reid, Tashaun Gipson and Briean Boddy-Calhoun at safety in Houston.

elaine95  
elaine95

Bengals could end up with.This whole evaluation process has sent the Bengals pick on a rollercoaster. It started out simple with
THOUSAND OAKS [url=http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-lance-kendricks-jersey]L ance Kendricks Jersey White[/url] , Calif.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz