ModernMusic.de

49ers squad, but they should

#1 von elaine95 , 12.08.2019 04:07

6 Winners Amani Oruwariye Jersey 2019 , 5 Losers from the Lions’ dress rehearsal win over the Buccaneers WinnersPass rushAfter rewatching the first half of last week’s game, I noticed a very interesting lineup. The Lions, on an obvious passing situation, trotted out Anthony Zettel and Kerry Hyder as interior D-linemen, and it worked.Patricia went with that same lineup on 3rd-and-long situations and we saw the same results, with Hyder notching another couple of pressures and Zettel earning a sack that was nullified after a hold on Tavon Wilson extended the drive.The pass rush wasn’t entirely consistent, but it was much better tonight than it has been to date, especially from the first-team defense.Hakeem VallesValles is becoming the most reliable TE the Lions have in the passing game with him hauling in three catches for 38 yards against the Bucs on Friday, while Michael Roberts was out there for the 109-yard return TD showing absolutely no effort to make a tackle. I think Valles is a near-lock at this point.Also, keep an eye out for Luke Willson’s status, who suffered a knee injury during the game and never returned.Ricky Jean FrancoisI was going to throw him in there with the pass rush, but I think RJF deserves his own spot for being arguably the best player on the field for the Lions on Friday night. With six tackles, Jean Francois led all Lions not named Nevin Lawson with 6 tackles, making some key stops against the run and notching at least one pressure.Running gameIf there is any positive to take from this game Color Rush Amani Oruwariye Jersey , it’s the running backs and the dudes up front blocking for them. Four of the Lions’ five running backs averaged 4.1 yards per carry or higher with the O-line opening up real, actual lanes and getting some serious push up front.Matt CasselHave to imagine he’s your backup QB after the performance he put on while playing with a mix of starters and second stringers. Rudock did lead the Lions to a win on the final drive of the game, but I think the edge goes to Cassel here. Brandon PowellI still don’t see Powell making the team with Tate and TJ Jones likely ahead of him and no real reason for the Lions to keep a slot guy as their fifth receiver, but he left some good tape out there for the Lions or any other team looking for a shifty, special teams ace. Powell should easily make the practice squad and his best chance to make the final roster is if TJ Jones’ spot isn’t as safe as we think.LosersRed zone offenseThe offense had absolutely no problem moving the ball on the Bucs early, but the dreaded red zone offense reared its ugly head as we’ve seen in years past, and despite getting all the way inside the 10-yard line on two consecutive drives, the offense walked away with just six points total.Jarrad DavisThis game was reminiscent of the Patriots’ preseason game from last year. To see Davis show no improvement whatsoever is a little disconcerting for the second-year linebacker. Davis is the captain of the defense, and may be the biggest liability they have right now on that side of the ball. People who want to watch real footballI don’t really know how to explain what happened at the end of the first half, but instead of electing to use some of his timeouts, Matt Patricia decided to let his offense run the clock to its final five seconds for a 62-yard field goal attempt.And then this happened.Welp.I feel pretty confident that this was not a series of decisions that Patricia would make during the regular season, but who knows? Preseason is weird.Nevin LawsonLawson had a bullseye on his back and was constantly abused by anyone lined up across from him. That includes getting torched in the second half against the Bucs’ reserves. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a worse performance in the preseason since I started writing about the Lions, and I’m pretty sure Lawson might receive the first ever negative grade from Pro Football Focus.First team on both sidesThis was a poor performance all across the board from the starters against a team they beat last year and should probably outperform. It’s only the preseason, but I think there is some real cause for concern with how the starters have looked so far.NFL Week 5 picks against the spread Cheap Amani Oruwariye Jersey , totals: Meet my friend Graham Have you met Graham?In 2016 an Australian road safety program conceived of the idea of a modified human capable of surviving a car crash. The result is what you see in the link above—a hideous multi-nippled abomination with a concave face and all sorts of horrifying details. In spite of its grotesque appearance, the science appears sound, and Graham seemed quite capable of survival.Of course, the image quickly became a meme on Twitter. What doesn’t? You can still see it floating out there, conjured at times for amusement of small audiences. That’s where it resides now; I have no idea if Graham actually made roads safer in Australia.But I think about Graham now and then when I think about football. In the breadth of this insanely dumb sport, we still cannot fathom just how unthinkable it is to put bodies through the rigors of American football. There are any number of Olympic sports that could have caught on at some point in ancient times to become a popular sport for America—hell we were doing it for a good while with baseball after all—and instead we’re left with near-murder every Sunday and a legacy of broken brains, broken bodies and really stupid people governing it all.Anyway, in other notes on football being dumb, here’s a story about college football coach Mike Leach leaving a fake playsheet for the Texas Longhorns to find. I hate this story as much as I love it, for it confirms why football people have to be paranoid and delusional, but it’s also excellent because no sane, rational person should have fallen for such an obvious trap. Let’s make some picks.New York +1 vs. DenverI don’t know why I keep putting my trust in the Jets to do much of anything. However, Denver is coming off a short rest after throwing everything at Patrick Mahomes and failing in every which way imaginable. If there’s ever going to be a chance for the Jets to get back on the page and remind people how good their defense is, this seems like a proper spot.Los Angeles -5 vs. OaklandI know I don’t like road favorites Amani Oruwariye Jersey Womens , and rest assured the Chargers are absolutely on the road here. The LA Galaxy stadium they’ve shacked up in is smack-dab in Carson and you better believe South LA is about the Raiders. What a dumb decision by the league. What a dumb, idiotic decision. But you know what? The Raiders still suck and their lone win of the season is an affront in the eyes of God. The Chargers may have struggled with a passionate 49ers squad, but they should be a touchdown favorite here. Take value.Houston -3 vs. DallasThe defining element of the Lions loss to the Cowboys was their inability to exploit the weaknesses of their opponents. Rest assured, there’s a lot of problems with Dallas right now, and Houston looks to have a better shot to match up well here. The Texans have their backs to the wall. Expect Deshaun Watson to keep looking like he’s been looking, but the Texans defense is more likely to clamp down on Zeke.Atlanta +3 @ PittsburghThe time for Steelers dominance in betting lines is over; that a three-point home field advantage is all they’ll get against this injured Falcons squad is telling. Anyway, the total at 57 is not worth taking, although it would be tempting to take the over; I’m just going to put my trust in Pittsburgh’s defense to continue to look atrocious.Arizona +4.5 @ San FranciscoI like the odds on the Cardinals here. They’re an awful team, but it’s hard to go winless in the NFL and the 49ers are vulnerable and without a proper quarterback. Let’s just see what happens. Might be a loss here, but I won’t fret it much. Not that I do the work of compiling my previous week records anyway; besides what good is that to you? Records are for chumps.Cincinnati vs. Miami UNDER 49.5I can’t believe Cincinnati is good. It took all these years, and still it feels like fool’s gold. I suppose there’s never been a better time to climb onto the extremely short Aggro Crag of the AFC North, which is why I’ll have a sensible chuckle when Baltimore takes it handily in December.Kansas City -3 vs. JacksonvilleI BELIEVE IN PATTY MAHOMES.All the restDetroit vs. Green Bay UNDER 51Carolina -7 vs. New YorkBaltimore -3 @ ClevelandMinnesota +1 @ PhiladelphiaNew Orleans -6.5 vs. WashingtonBuffalo vs. Tennessee UNDER 39.5New England vs. Indianapolis OVER 50.5Seattle +7 vs. Los Angeles

elaine95  
elaine95

The Sixth Annual Gang Green Nation Offseason
www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz