ModernMusic.de

press, but the biggest bad-rule change is the one

#1 von liny195 , 08.08.2019 04:29

A complete look at one version of how the 2019 NFL Draft could play out for the Buccaneers."First round mocks are fun Jameis Winston Jersey , but complete mocks are more fun. Just about every first round mock draft will leave fans wondering: What about (insert position group here)?Well, in full mocks, we can answer those questions. Thanks to The Draft Network, we can complete a full mock draft which not only seems plausible, but is also quite possible. No first round projections being taken in the seventh round on this simulator.So, I went ahead and joined the masses in completing my first complete Buccaneers draft of the year, just in time for the NFL Scouting Combine to shuffle the values of everyone involved. For the sake of argument, I went ahead and captured a few picks before the picks I made and a few after. That way, all of you fine folks have a relative picture of who wasn’t available and who I passed over for the guy I took. Here’s how it went down.1ST ROUND - DL, QUINNEN WILLIAMS (ALABAMA)I’m still not completely sold that Gerald McCoy is staying in Tampa Bay much longer. If I’m correct, then the Bucs will likely be looking to replace him before looking to add pieces elsewhere.Where there’s speculation McCoy can play in a 3-4, we know Quinnen Williams can. Oh, and we also know he can be effective lining up next to Vita Vea on the interior when the Bucs decide to go four strong on the line, or just want to give an extra punch to the middle of the opposing offensive line.If the Bucs get draft capital back for McCoy, great. If not, well, they’ll have some money and a brand new defensive lineman to make everyone feel better about it.2ND ROUND - OT, DALTON RISNER (KANSAS STATE)Dalton Risner projects as a pretty solid right tackle in the NFL. If Tampa Bay sees him in that role from the jump, then this could trigger the release of veteran Demar Dotson. As much as I like Dotson on the team and as a veteran presence, Risner would give the team, and presumably Jameis Winston, a right tackle to grow old with.There are some who feel Risner would be better off moving inside, and if the Bucs agree there, then we could see the Wildcats lineman moving in for Caleb Benenoch who struggled to find consistent positives in his first year starting in 2018.Either way, Risner addresses a position of need, and is a nice value in the second-round.3RD ROUND - EDGE, ZACH ALLEN (BOSTON COLLEGE)You don’t draft a guy in the third round looking for him to be plug-and-play Mike Evans Jersey , but because he has potential to contribute and may surprise people given opportunity and coaching.Zach Allen is the definition of this for the Buccaneers. More suited to play as a 4-3 defensive end, Allen isn’t an easy fit in what we all expect Tampa Bay to do.However, we all know base defense is a relative term and Bruce Arians has put a premium on athletic potential and effort.Allen didn’t get a lot of chances to play as a stand-up end, and likely didn’t get a whole lot of instruction on it either.It just so happens there are guys like Jason Pierre-Paul and Carl Nassib who showed success over the years doing just this, and could help Allen get ready for just such a roll. In the meantime, he can provide some special teams work.If Allen runs well and shows improved agility on the cones, then his stock is going to rise. Possibly to a place the Bucs can’t - or won’t - reach.4TH ROUND - CB, ROCK YA-SIN (TEMPLE)Some will make the connection of Todd Bowles (a former Temple defensive back) landing Rock Ya-Sin from Temple. But this is about much more than that.I honestly feel like Ya-Sin will be gone before this, but I won’t look this gift horse in the mouth too much.No, I don’t expect him to be the starter opposite of Carlton Davis III. I would still expect Jason Licht to bring in a veteran through trade (cough - Patrick Peterson - cough) or signing.What Ya-Sin brings is the ability to play in zone when the team chooses to do so, and potential in man with a clear path to becoming a starting caliber corner in the next three years.Perfect situation to bring in a veteran starter and allow the youngster to develop.5TH ROUND - RB, ELIJAH HOLYFIELD (GEORGIA)Truth be told, running back was not high on my list of target groups entering this exercise. There are guys I like, of course, but I honestly feel like the trio or Peyton Barber, Ronald Jones and Andre Ellington can get this job done.But. If Elijah Holyfield is still there in the fifth round, I just have to take him. I don’t know if the Buccaneers have any interest in carrying four running backs into the regular season, but man this group contest would be fun to watch. And no matter what, Tampa Bay comes out with three solid backs.7TH ROUND - WR, MECOLE HARDMAN (GEORGIA)I promise you I’m not some Georgia Bulldogs homer in disguise. But, Mecole Hardman brings the speed to be able to stretch any defense and he’s just getting into the meat of his potential.Honestly, I think Hardman is probably looking forward to being challenged more than anything after spending so much time in a running back heavy program.In both of his last two season’s with Georgia, Hardman had fewer than 40-receptions, but averaged over 15-yards per in each. He also totaled eleven touchdowns, meaning nearly 20% of his catches went for scores.He had some relative success as a runner as well and contributes on special teams.What more can you ask for in a final pick of your draft class?2019 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS DRAFT CLASSHere it is Bucs fans. Your 2019 mock draft class. It wound up being an even split between defense and offense with a running back and wide receiver rounding out the group.I like it, but then most people tend to agree with themselves. What do you think?Hard Count Episode 18-5: Eagles Fans, the National Anthem Gerald McCoy Jersey , and NFL Rule Changes There was plenty of action to be seen as the NFL collectively took to the field for the first batch of regular season games in the 2018 season.As always, I’ve taken a few topics from around the league which peaked my personal interest and put my thoughts down here for all to see and discuss as you feel.This week, I’ll be giving my opinions on the Eagles fan base, National Anthem decisions and the what I see as the worst NFL rule change for the 2018 season. Let’s go!OFFSIDES: Eagles fans boo the champsWhen a team wins the Super Bowl, you figure it gives the head coach about a two-three year window of employment barring catastrophic melt-downs or legal trouble.One could also assume the fan base would be able to feed off the bragging rights from such a historic event for at least the following season, if not longer were the team to challenge for more post-season glory.Well, in Philadelphia, it seems the franchise’s first ever Lombardi Trophy bought their team and players approximately one half of happiness.Somehow, just thirty minutes into the regular season while facing a playoff contender on opening night, Eagles fans went from eating horse feces to hurling feces of the mouth at their championship patch wearing athletic club.Interesting.I know a few Eagles fans, and I’m proud to say none of them were the booing type, so obviously this isn’t an indictment on all of them. However, it only takes one - or in this case a large crowd of them - to ruin it all for the rest of you.Maybe fans in Philadelphia aren’t aware, but winning a Super Bowl is hard. Repeating is even harder. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers haven’t won even a single playoff game since the team so memorably dominated the Raiders in their only title win thus far.Word of advice to Eagles fans. Enjoy the win. Enjoy the fact that until at least early next year there is no title as new and shiny as yours. If you’re as unlucky as the Bucs and their fans have been, you’re going to wish you enjoyed these post-glory days if and when the causes for real booing happens.Ever wonder why players don’t care about the fans more?Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsFALSE START: NFL’s policy - or lack thereof - on the National AnthemThis off-season the league drew a hard line in the sand with their policy about protests during the National Anthem. Stand, hide, or be fined. Well, not surprisingly, about half of the NFL watching public had a problem with it. The other half (approximately) liked it. There was a smaller percentage which simply wanted to watch football and couldn’t care less. I don’t have hard numbers, but my best guess is there’s about a 40-40-20 split among fans who support, deplore, and just don’t care about the protests.But the NFL made a decision. As unpopular with some as it may have been, they made it. Aaaand, they somewhat quietly decided to retract it just as quickly as the hand-raised vote which first enacted it happened.Let me sum up the article linked to the tweet Adam Schefter sent out about the reported withdrawal of policy.Essentially, their decision made a lot of people angry and so they’ve decided to do nothing until they can come up with something which may or may not make everyone happy.Herein lies the problem for the league. If the split is truly 40-40 among fans who support and don’t support the protests, no single policy is going to make everyone happy.However, pulling back on this policy is only going to make the real policy - if there is one - a little harder on the public relations staff when the time comes to unveil it.My gut says the NFL is hoping this whole thing will go away and they can just move on to other business having never taken a stand themselves one way or another. According to the ESPN article attached to Schefter’s tweet Lavonte David Jersey , two players knelt during the pre-season and one sat. If this is the case, then it may be only Nike who is continuing to press the issue at this point, and a resolution of doing nothing may be the course the league chooses to take.Photo by Frederick Breedon/Getty ImagesFREE PLAY: Play through the whistle, unless you’re going to land on the quarterbackThis may be dubbed the off-season of rule changes by generations in the future. New rules or clarifications of rules governing catches, fumbles, slides, kickoffs, helmet contact and quarterback hits have all been implemented. Like many fans, I have a little bit of guilty pleasure when a crap rule is called in favor of my team. So when the Saints were flagged for a defensive player landing on Ryan Fitzpatrick in a legal attempt to sack him, I was happy.Part of me was sad though too. Not because of that specific play, but because of the rule change it brought up.A couple have gotten some bad which deserves the ire of football fans and players everywhere is the one where a defender attempting to sack a quarterback is not allowed to lay his body weight on said quarterback.Now, don’t get me wrong. I don’t feel like there’s any place for a defender driving a quarterback into the ground, or a defender not involved in the sack jumping on the quarterback for a little extra ‘oomph’. But, I also don’t believe it’s reasonable to expect a 300-plus pound man to matrix his body weight and direction of travel mid-tackle so the quarterback doesn’t get extra boo-boos.Richard Sherman commented earlier this off-season about the rule change regarding the leading of the helmet as problematic because it asks players to do something humanly impossible.Not true. Many players have successfully altered their tackling patterns to comply with said rule.Players will have to adjust to this rule as well, but tell a defensive player he can no longer wrap-up and drive through the likes of Cam Newton, and you’re going to end up with more flags or bigger runs for the Panthers’ quarterback.Not every sack leads to a defender landing on his target of course, but if the intent is to sack the quarterback and the player happens to land on him in the process, so be it.If the defender drives the quarterback into the ground, flag him. If a third player jumps on the quarterback on the way down, flag him twice. If the defender has upright control and chooses to fall directly on the quarterback, tack on 15, by all means.And don’t get me wrong, David Onyemata definitely turned his shoulders downward while taking down Fitzpatrick.But if a guy is simply playing to the whistle and his frame falls on the frame of another NFL player due to pure direction of travel and physics, that’s called football.Intent is important here and should be taken into consideration by the competition committee.

liny195  
liny195

before everything transpired. Very optimistic
ACTUALLY HAPPENEDEDTShareTweetShareShareRepo

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz