ModernMusic.de

Linebacker Jahlani Tavai was a tackling machine at Hawaii.

#1 von liny195 , 08.08.2019 03:37

Could he be the same for the Giants?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Red Dexter Lawrence Jersey , Week 172019 NFL DraftHawaii’s Jahlani Tavai could be a late-round gem of a linebackerNew,12commentsLinebacker Jahlani Tavai was a tackling machine at Hawaii. Could he be the same for the Giants?EDTShareTweetShareShareHawaii’s Jahlani Tavai could be a late-round gem of a linebackerStephen R. Sylvanie-USA TODAY SportsThe 2019 off-ball linebacker class is one of the more intriguing position groups in the 2019 NFL Draft. Not highly regarded coming in to the NFL Scouting Combine, the off-ball linebackers stunned by testing out extremely well. There were several prospects who were regarded as having good tape but not the athleticism to play at a high level at the NFL, only to have those perceptions smashed at the Combine. But while those who worked out might have seen their draft stock rise, other players have had to fall. Hawaii’s Jahlani Tavai has been sidelined since late October as he recovers from shoulder surgery, which has kept him out of the All-Star games, the Combine, and his school’s pro day. However, he is an intriguing player who might deserve a closer look from a New York Giants team that needs to improve both their starting linebacker play and the depth of the unit.MeasurablesProsGood frame and build. Solid instincts Cheap Dexter Lawrence Jersey , usually takes an accurate first step.Fast mental processing, reacts quickly to offensive wrinkles.Capable coverage player in shallow zones.Relentless motor. Never slows down in pursuit of a play.Quick to come downhill against the run or as a blitzer.Versatile. Experienced as an inside and outside linebacker, as well as an EDGE.Shows a solid closing burst.Strong taking on blockers.ConsMissed the second half of the season, as well as much of the draft process recovering from shoulder surgery.Was suspended for the first game of the season for violating team rules, possibly related to an incident at a nightclub. Long speed is a question. Doesn’t appear to be particularly rangy. Doesn’t show great short-area quickness or lateral agilityProspect VideoWhat They’re Saying - Kyle Crabbs (The Draft Network - Scouting Report) Does He Fit The Giants?Tavai’s versatility to play multiple positions in multiple fronts suggests that he would be able to find a fit in the Giants’ front seven. He might not be a starter for the Giants, but he could be valuable as a reserve linebacker who could play either the strong-inside, middle, or outside linebacker roles depending on the down, distance Womens Dexter Lawrence Jersey , sub package, and the team’s need. Tavai might not have the athleticism to be a three-down starter at the next level, but his instincts, versatility, and motor are more than good enough to be useful in the right circumstances or make a team confident in its depth. It should be noted that there are several prospects this year who’s athleticism was somewhat hidden by their instincts but revealed in combine testing. It is possible that Tavai was another in that vein of player, but because he is still recovering from shoulder surgery, we can’t know how he would have tested in relation to the rest of the draft class.Those same attributes -- intelligence, motor, and versatility --should also allow him to carve out a role as a key special teams player Men Dexter Lawrence Jersey , which could keep him on a roster for years to come. There are some who viewed him as a potential Day 2 selection (perhaps as high as the second round) based on his play at Hawaii, but after his injury and prolonged recovery, Tavai could be a value on the last day of the draft. Happy Sunday, New York Giants fans!I know, I’ve been something of a ghost around these parts for the last week and a half (or so), but that’s because I’ve been hard at work getting BBV’s draft prep up and running. Ed has been gracious enough to let me be a draft-monk and start stockpiling prospect profiles for you all, and starting tomorrow (Monday, January 14th) they start getting posted. As usual, there will be a couple minor tweaks to the profiles and the process based on last-year’s experience. Some of them are behind the scenes in my own process Youth Dexter Lawrence Jersey , others you guys will get to see — such as a new section for Dan to share some stats or advanced analytics on the prospect being profiled.As I did last year, I will be taking the time before the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine to concentrate on offensive linemen and running backs. While the Combine does figure in to the evaluation of those position groups, athletic testing isn’t as important for them as it is for other positions. Lower-body explosiveness and power are important for linemen, and the field drills are always instructive, but not as important as seeing what they do in live reps against actual opponents. Likewise, speed, explosiveness, and agility are all important for running backs, but vision and contact balance are more important for me. And since SOMEONE has to get profiled before the combine Color Rush Dexter Lawrence Jersey , they get the nod. For “measurables” I will just be listing the best height and weight I can find. After the Combine, that section will feature MockDraftable’s spider charts — which I like for a couple reasons. They give a lot of info, and put it in perspective of the player’s position group, and make it easily readable t a glance.Likewise, I am going to try and keep these profiles as relevant and topical as I can, which means that this week’s batch will be drawn from players on the East-West Shrine Game roster, and next week’s will feature prospects from the 2019 Senior Bowl.There will be a few more surprises along the way, and I hope everyone enjoys the run-up to the draft!

liny195  
liny195

as expected to have a huge impact this year, but he has been sideline
You think mock draft season is over? Think again."

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz