ModernMusic.de

The Bruins pelted Carey Price with 51 shots.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 19.07.2018 05:30

BOSTON -- The Bruins pelted Carey Price with 51 shots. Thomas Rawls Jersey . An overtime bid by Bostons Carl Soderberg slid across the crease behind the goalie but didnt go in. The team with the NHLs best regular-season record had plenty of chances. So coach Claude Julien says the Bruins are feeling positive after the Montreal Canadiens 4-3, double-overtime victory in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals Thursday night. "Of course it is," he said Friday. "There was no panic after the game. It was only Game 1 and its a long series." And Canadiens coach Michel Therrien didnt sound overconfident going into Game 2 on Saturday. "The Bruins," he said, "were the best team in the league all season long and they had a good first round and they played a solid game (Thursday)." But after having nine days off after Montreals sweep of Tampa Bay, Therrien thinks his team can improve. Price was outstanding, but the Canadiens know they cant let 51 shots get through to him again. "He stole that game for us," forward Brian Gionta said. The Bruins helped. Sloppy play led to 13 takeaways by Montreal, while Boston had just three. The Bruins also allowed two goals on the three power plays after the Canadiens had just two in 13 opportunities in the four games against the Lightning. The Bruins, after five days off, started slowly and trailed 2-0 after the second period on goals by P.K. Subban on a power play and Rene Bourque. Boston tied it in the first seven minutes of the third on goals by Reilly Smith and Torey Krug. "We had some great chances there in the second half of the second. It just took us a while to get our game going," Julien said. "I thought from midway through the second period on, thats where we were at our best." Francis Bouillon gave Montreal the lead midway through the third period before Johnny Boychuk tied it with 1:58 left in regulation. The Bruins took 14 shots in the first overtime then lost on Subbans power-play goal 4:17 into the second overtime. "We need to do a better job boxing out, blocking shots, and disturbing their entries" on power plays, Boston centre Patrice Bergeron said, "doing a better job on our forecheck. Thats all." But Bergeron, one of the NHLs top faceoff players, lost the draw and Subban scored just seven seconds after a penalty to Bostons Matt Bartkowski. Bruins defenceman Zdeno Chara didnt have enough time to get in front of Subbans blast from the blue line. "Its tough for him to come out and block that shot," Subban said. "I think he did all he could to get in my lane, but by the time he already did, I had already let it go." So now the Bruins are in the same spot where they were after Game 1 of the opening round. They lost 1-0 to Detroit then won the next four games to advance. Three years ago, they lost the first two games of the first round at home against Montreal then won it in seven games and went on to capture the Stanley Cup. "I dont think we can even think about winning the series," Subban said. "When there is success you have to take it and get better." The Bruins had plenty of success putting shots on Price. Boychuk had six and Bartkowski, David Krejci and Smith had five each. "Those games are going to happen. You just hope they dont happen in the playoffs," Smith said. "They have a good goaltender on the other side, and its something we really have to focus on, making life a little bit more difficult on him." After a close game in which they outplayed the Canadiens in several aspects, the Bruins expect to show resiliency, just as they did after falling behind 2-0 and 3-2 on Thursday. "We didnt get the first one," Boston right wing Jarome Iginla said, "but, at the same time, we did a lot of things that we feel are a part of our game and were effective, and we stay with that." But the Canadiens wont be satisfied with gaining a split in Boston. "The Bruins played a really solid game," Therrien said. "The thing I know and I believe is that our team is going to be better next game." Sam Darnold Jets Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-8) on Sunday. Cairo Santos Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. http://www.authenticjetsfootballonline.com/authentic-isaiah-crowell-jets-jersey/ . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home.LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he declined a chance to speak with owner Donald Sterling, who is alleged to have made racist comments in a recorded conversation. "I was asked, do I need to talk with Donald, and I passed, quite honestly," Rivers said Monday. "I dont think right now is the time or the place, for me, at least. I just took a pass." Sterling is purported to have told a woman not to bring black people to his games or associate with them. "Yeah, I believe he said those things. But I still want to make sure," Rivers said during a conference call. "As far as believing those things? I heard what he said. Until someone tells me differently, you usually listen to what people say. I havent given him his due process. I havent given him an opportunity to explain himself and quite honestly right now I dont want him to. I want to wait for that further judgment." The coach cancelled practice Monday, a day after a 118-97 loss to the Golden State Warriors that evened their playoff series at 2-2. "I just felt like they needed to breathe. Theyve been inundated with this," Rivers said. Still, he said pretty much the entire team was at the clubs practice facility. "Ill go down and say hi to them and talk to them, make sure theyre in the right place. Right now its more than basketball. This is a non-basketball decision that I thought I had to make and I thought it was right decision. If you get your life better, then you can probably do your work better. They need to do that." Game 5 is Tuesday night in Los Angeles. "These last 48 hours or so have been really hard for our players and everyone," Rivers said. "Id just like to reiterate how disappointed I am in the comments attributed to our owner. I cant tell you how upset I am, our players are." Warriors coach Mark Jackson suggested that Clippers fans should boycott the game. "I believe iif it was me, I wouldnt come to the game," Jackson said. Trumaine Johnson Jets Jersey. "I believe the fans, the loudest statement that they can make as fans is to not show up to the game. ... To me, it will make the noise of it not being tolerated. That this is a different time. Its unfortunate, and we cannot allow someone with these feelings to profit." Rivers said he knew Jackson was speaking from his heart and that everyone has their opinion. "I dont share that. I hope its packed and people are cheering for us, the players. And they were cheering for the players before this happened. But if they feel differently, who can say theyre wrong? And Im not the one thats going to say that, I can tell you that." Rivers said its still to be determined whether he or a player will address the crowd. "Again, we dont know the right answer," Rivers said. "We want to do right here. We want to make the best decisions here. If we feel thats something will help our fans, then it will be done. If we feel its something they dont need, we wont do it. The tickets have already been sold. The fans, theyre in a dilemma as well. We want them to cheer for their players and their team. Because its still their players and their team, and it will be their players and their team. I think from what I get from the fans Ive heard from, thats how they feel, like, This is my team, these are my players Im cheering for, and thats not going to change. I hope that continues." Rivers said the controversy has been tough on his players. "What other players are going through Should I be playing thoughts in the middle of a playoff series? I sympathize for my players. They didnt sign on for this. Yet here they are and theyre in the middle of it and they have to deal with it. They didnt do anything wrong and theyre in the middle of it, and they didnt ask to be. I feel terrible for them. Im going to try to do whatever I can to make them OK." Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Ramires will miss Chelseas remaining matches in the English Premier League after being banned for four games for violent conduct
The Calgary Stampeders remain atop the TSN

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz