ModernMusic.de

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kevin Durant drained three 3-pointers in 75 seconds. [url=http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Jrue-Holi

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.08.2019 08:59

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kevin Durant drained three 3-pointers in 75 seconds. Jrue Holiday Pelicans Jersey . And when the crowd wanted even more, the NBAs leading scorer responded. Durant poured in a career-high 54 points in an incredibly efficient performance, helping the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Golden State Warriors 127-121 on Friday night. The 6-foot-9 forward had 11 points during one two-minute stretch in the fourth quarter, powering the Thunder to a 17-point lead. With the crowd of 18,203 chanting "MVP! MVP!" he made two foul shots with 2:45 remaining to establish a new career-best scoring total. "When youve got it going, I look at the bench and see how my teammates are reacting, and that just gives me an extra push," Durant said. "Then, I hear the fans." Durant made 19 of 28 field goals and 11 of 13 free throws in his third straight game with at least 36 points. "As a leader, my main objective is to serve my teammates, help them out," he said. "Some nights, Ive got to put it up, Ive got to score. Some nights, Ive got to do other things. Tonight, they found me and I was able to hit a few shots. I just tried to do as best as I can to lead the team and lead us to victory." It was the kind of performance that gets fans fired up about post-season awards in mid-January. "Its premature," Durant said. "Its way too early in the season. I try not to think about that type of stuff. Of course, as a player, youd love to win an MVP award, but I cant take my focus off the team. Every day, Ive just got to keep chipping away, keep enjoying the process, and well see what happens." Serge Ibaka had 21 points and eight rebounds, Reggie Jackson scored 14 points and Kendrick Perkins added 12 rebounds for the Thunder (30-10), who won for the third time in four games. Oklahoma City shot 58 per cent from the field and scored a season-high point total. Stephen Curry had 37 points and 11 assists, and Klay Thompson added 26 points for the Warriors (25-16), who shot 52 per cent but simply couldnt match up with Durant. "We battled him for the most part, and he got hot in the fourth and knocked down some big shots for them," Warriors centre Andrew Bogut said. "Theres a reason why hes a perennial All-Star and future Hall of Famer, and possibly MVP this year." Golden State coach Mark Jackson was disappointed with his teams defence. "Were a good enough defensive team to give a little better effort, fight a little bit harder," Jackson said. Oklahoma City led 39-32 at the end of the first quarter after shooting 78.3 per cent from the field. It had a 71-65 advantage at the break after a season high for points in a half for the Thunder. Curry had 22 points and eight assists in the first half and Thompson scored 21 points before the break. The Warriors made 10 of 16 3-pointers in the first half to stay in the game. Andre Iguodala scored his first points of the game on a steal and dunk that cut Oklahoma Citys lead to 82-79 midway through the third, but the Thunder steadily pulled away the rest of the period. A mid-range jumper by Durant pushed Oklahoma Citys advantage to 96-86, and the Thunder led 101-91 heading into the final quarter. Durant then closed by scoring 15 points in the fourth. "You let a guy like KD, he leads the league in scoring, start off the game as hot as he did . It was tough to start off the game like that and then try to get stops against a dynamic scorer like that, especially when hes hitting everything," Curry said. Durant gave his teammates credit. "Its the small things that go into a game to help us win, and everybody did them tonight," he said. NOTES: The previous two meetings between the Thunder and Warriors were decided by last-second shots. In the first game on Nov. 14, Iguodala hit a fallaway game-winning jumper for Golden State. In the second game, on Nov. 29, Russell Westbrook hit the game-winner in overtime. ... Golden State G Jordan Crawford played for the first time since being acquired from Boston in a three-team trade. He finished with eight points in 15 minutes. ... Former UFC heavyweight champion Randy Couture attended the game. ---- New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. ETwaun Moore Pelicans Jersey . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Jahlil-Okafor-Pelicans-Jersey/ . -- David Price didnt think he would be in Port Charlotte this spring. LOS ANGELES -- The carousel in the Los Angeles Dodgers crowded outfield keeps spinning, and centre fielder Andre Ethier wont be getting off anytime soon with the way he is swinging the bat and playing defence -- especially after left fielder Carl Crawford sprained his ankle. Ethier drove in the Dodgers first four runs with a homer and a bases-loaded triple, and Zack Greinke tied a season high with 11 strikeouts in a 6-3 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday night. But the jubilation in the clubhouse was subdued after Crawford left the game in the eighth inning with a sprained left ankle. He injured himself chasing down pinch-hitter Chris Heiseys leadoff double into the left field corner. Crawford said that he will have to go on the disabled list, although the club made no such announcement. Ethiers season-high four RBIs increased his total to 25, despite the outfield situation that had forced manager Don Mattingly to mix and match with Matt Kemp, Crawford, Scott Van Slyke and right fielder Yasiel Puig -- the only constant in the bunch. Puig, who came in second in the NL with a .345 average and 38 RBIs, reached base safely for the 28th straight game. "Its uncomfortable, and its a tough spot to be in," Ethier said. "I guess this is a situation where too much of a good thing is not necessarily good. But youve got to commend everyone for being professional and handling it as well as they can." Kemp was not in the starting lineup for the fifth straight game -- his longest such stretch without an injury since he became a regular in 2008. Mattingly and his staff are waiting for the two-time Gold Glove centre fielder to become comfortable enough in left field to play there on a regular basis alongside Ethier. Kemp pinch-hit in the eighth and struck out. "I just keep telling Matt: Lets go. Keep it going. Youre going to be needed, so just be ready for your opportunity," said Ethier, Kemps teammate since 2006. Greinke (8-1) allowed three runs, eight hits and no walks in 7 2-3 innings. The 2009 AL Cy Young Award winner was lifted after giving up a two-run homer by Devin Mesoraco on his 104th pitch -- ending Greinkes streak of 22 consecutive starts in which he had alllowed fewer than three earned runs. ETwaun Moore Jersey. It was the longest such streak since the dead-ball era. Kenley Jansen followed J.P. Howell out of the bullpen and pitched a perfect ninth for his 16th save. Alfredo Simon (6-3) threw 70 pitches in 3 2-3 innings, giving up five runs, five hits and four walks after going 5-0 with a 1.05 ERA in his first five road starts. The right-hander was the first Reds pitcher in the modern era (since 1900) to win his first five road starts of a season while allowing no more than five hits in any of them. Simon retired his first two batters in the second before Ethier drove the next pitch to right-centre for his third home run of the season. It ended a drought of 83 at-bats since his previous long ball, a three-run shot against Arizonas Mike Bolsinger on April 19 at Dodger Stadium. Ethier came up in the fourth with three men on after a one-out intentional walk to Adrian Gonzalez, and lined a 2-1 pitch into the right field corner for his first triple of the year. Chone Figgins, starting at third base for the injured Juan Uribe, capped the rally with an RBI single to make it 5-0. "Alfredos strength really so far, beyond having very good stuff, has been to execute quality pitches. And that got away from him a little bit in the fourth," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "With Greinke pitching, we were in a position where we couldnt give up a bulk of runs. But they had a big inning. And when Greinkes on, thats a knockout blow." Roger Bernadina drove in Cincinnatis first run with a fifth-inning single. For the first time in three games, a Dodgers starter gave up a hit before the eighth inning. Todd Frazier -- whose leadoff double in the eighth on Monday night broke up Hyun-Jin Ryus bid for a perfect game following Josh Becketts no-hitter on Sunday at Philadelphia -- singled with one out in the second. Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez was 1 for 4 with an RBI single in the cleanup spot, after missing four games because of a sore left calf. NOTES: Reds 2B Brandon Phillips, 3 for 16 lifetime against Greinke, got the night off. But he did bring Prices lineup card to home plate for the exchange with the umpires. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

and his first since he
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. [url=http://www.kankenbackpackaustralia.com/kanken-backpack-black.html]F jallraven Kanken Black Backpack Sale[

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz