ModernMusic.de

Falcoholinks: All the Falcons news you need

#1 von panxing18 , 02.08.2019 02:52

for Wednesday Julio Jones Jersey On Sale , Aug. 29 In case you missed it, the Falcoholinks is your standard link roundup to cover all the important Atlanta Falcons news. It will help us catch a few stories that we didn’t write up on the site, and double back on things you might have missed. Starters won’t play in week 4The team is expected to rest all of their starters against the Miami Dolphins. Bold move considering most of the starters took it pretty easy against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Here’s what Falcoholic night manager had to say about the decision.I have to agree. The preseason is really just to knock off the rust and get timing down for the starters, while everyone else fights for a roster spot. The starters are set, so why risk injury when they can be watching film on the Philadelphia Eagles?Carson Wentz not ready for Falcons?Speaking of Eagles and injuries, Carson Wentz is not looking likely for week one.Nick Foles has predictably returned to being Nick Foles this preseason Julio Jones Jersey Sale , so this could be big news if touchdown machine Wentz doesn’t suit up. The Falcons will certainly be preparing for either quarterback, but I wouldn’t bet on the Eagles trotting out Wentz if he’s not ready. Seriously, you can win the NFC East this year with like 8 wins. That division is so bad they might as well be in the AFC. We will cover this when we get closer to game time, as Doug Pederson will probably try to keep the starter quiet until game day.Alshon Jeffery improving?In case you were wondering why Alshon Jeffery was available so deep in your fantasy draft, it’s because he is injured. I’m guessing a shoulder injury. Maybe his ankle. There’s no real way to know. Doug Pederson said he’s improving, but it sounds unlikely he will be ready to step into the starting lineup against the Falcons.I don’t expect him there Replica Julio Jones Jersey , but Pederson wants us to think it is at least possible.Update: Jeffery is not expected to play in the first two weeks of the season. Brandon Fusco to startThe Falcons made it official: Brandon Fusco won the starting right guard spot over Wes Schweitzer. The competition was closer than we wanted, which was worrisome as Schweitzer showed WAY too much inconsistency. He could be really good, but I’m not willing to bet the 2018 season on it. Fusco made some great plays during preseason, too. I definitely consider this a good upgrade to the offensive line and hopefully the passing game.Andy Levitre back, Deion Jones still outWe don’t expect any injuries to last into week one, but we are watching practice.Andy Levtire was out earlier this week Stitched Julio Jones Jersey , but good news is he was barely out. Deion Jones has missed two preseason games for the very unspecific “strain” injury. He should be back and still has plenty of time, but it’s notable that he is still not practicing.Also concerning is Duke Riley’s biggest competition missing practice. It may mean Riley wins the starting spot just thanks to staying healthy.Cuts are comingThe Falcons will cut down the roster dramatically after the Dolphins game. In fact, cuts are due Saturday at 4pm. These usually roll in, as anyone who isn’t Homer Simpson can’t cut 37 players at one time. Here’s our latest 53 man roster projection and practice squad! The projected practice squad has big names like Ryan Neal, Kurt Benkert, Malik Williams Baby Julio Jones Jersey , and Reggie Davis.LS Josh Harris headlines Falcons inactives vs. Eagles The Falcons will be down a snap and a slot Thursday night versus the Eagles. Long snapper Josh Harris and reserve corner Blidi Wreh-Wilson standout on the team’s first season inactives list. Newly-acquired safety Jordan Richards and reserve OL Ben Garland are also inactive. Don’t be surprised if Richards is still learning the playbook and is active next week. Rookies WR Russell Gage and RB Ito Smith and newly-called up sophomore CB Deante Burton get active nods for Thursday, but rookie CB Isaiah Oliver, who had been dealing with injury, is out. Look for Gage, Smith and Burton on special teams. Roster bubble success stories Matt Gono and Justin Zimmer round out the inactives for the Birds. For the Eagles, the big two obviously are QB Carson Wentz and WR Alshon Jeffery. We’ll see how Wentz’s and Jeffery’s absences play a part Thursday night for Philly as the Falcons try to get their first win of 2018.

panxing18  
panxing18

The Latest on Week 17 of the NFL’s regular seaso
lthough Kliff Kingsbury was Southern

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz