ModernMusic.de

People who want to watch real footballI don’t really know h

#1 von elaine95 , 15.07.2019 04:10

The Detroit Lions arguably put together their best performance of the season in Week 7 with a big Cheap Jahlani Tavai Jersey , decisive road victory over the Miami Dolphins. We’ve already voted on the Player of the Game, but who did Pro Football Focus think played particularly well? Here are their top five performances on both sides of the ball:OffenseMatthew Stafford was nearly perfect, and his performance landed him on the PFF Week 7 “Team of the Week.” Not only was Stafford’s 93.6 grade the best of any quarterback this week, according to PFF’s Matt Stopsky, it was his highest grade ever.“Although Stafford is known for his strong arm, it was his short passing game efficiency that led to the highest grade of his career,” Stopsky wrote. “On passes between one and nine yards, he was 10/11 for 90 yards and a touchdown. His lone incompletion was a dropped pass.”It’s not surprising to see both Michael Roberts and Kerryon Johnson near the top, as both had career games against the Dolphins. What is a bit surprising, however, is the big drop off in grades before hitting some of the offensive line players. On a day in which the Lions created some massive holes and kept Stafford relatively clean, it’s pretty surprising to see only T.J. Lang with a grade 65.0 or better.DefenseWe are truly living in bizarro world right now. The Lions have a running game on offense, and their front seven—specifically the interior of their defensive line—showed up to play against the Dolphins. Da’Shawn Hand continued his magical rookie year in Week 7, ranking among the Lions’ top defenders for the fourth time in the past five games.A’Shawn Robinson is also rebounding nicely after being a healthy scratch to open up the season. Combined with Hand Jahlani Tavai Jersey Womens , the two were almost unstoppable. “The two of them combined for 13 pressures and both of them ranked in the top three in Pass-Rush grade among defensive interior linemen with at least 10 snaps last week,” according to Stopsky. But perhaps the biggest story here is the rise of linebacker Jarrad Davis. No player had been more disappointing than Davis over the past season and a half, and fans were just looking for any signs of optimism from the Lions’ former first-round pick.Well, they got it this week. Davis made PFF’s Week 7 “Team of the Week,” and it was well deserved. Davis was excellent in pass coverage, allowing five catches, but for just a total of 17 yards. Per PFF, his coverage grade was fourth-best on the day among linebackers with at least 10 coverage snaps. Davis has also shown up consistently as a solid pass rusher. He was credited with a sack on Sunday, and also led the team with seven tackles (one for a loss). Per PFF, Davis blitzed 13 times against the Dolphins and accounted for three hurries. It’s pretty stunning to see such a dramatic turnaround with the Lions’ front seven in just one week, but that’s exactly what you want to see coming out of the bye week. Now, if the secondary can get back on track, the Lions defense could actually turn into something formidable.6 Winners, 5 Losers from the Lions’ dress rehearsal win over the Buccaneers WinnersPass rushAfter rewatching the first half of last week’s game Jahlani Tavai Detroit Lions Jersey , I noticed a very interesting lineup. The Lions, on an obvious passing situation, trotted out Anthony Zettel and Kerry Hyder as interior D-linemen, and it worked.Patricia went with that same lineup on 3rd-and-long situations and we saw the same results, with Hyder notching another couple of pressures and Zettel earning a sack that was nullified after a hold on Tavon Wilson extended the drive.The pass rush wasn’t entirely consistent, but it was much better tonight than it has been to date, especially from the first-team defense.Hakeem VallesValles is becoming the most reliable TE the Lions have in the passing game with him hauling in three catches for 38 yards against the Bucs on Friday, while Michael Roberts was out there for the 109-yard return TD showing absolutely no effort to make a tackle. I think Valles is a near-lock at this point.Also, keep an eye out for Luke Willson’s status, who suffered a knee injury during the game and never returned.Ricky Jean FrancoisI was going to throw him in there with the pass rush, but I think RJF deserves his own spot for being arguably the best player on the field for the Lions on Friday night. With six tackles, Jean Francois led all Lions not named Nevin Lawson with 6 tackles, making some key stops against the run and notching at least one pressure.Running gameIf there is any positive to take from this game, it’s the running backs and the dudes up front blocking for them. Four of the Lions’ five running backs averaged 4.1 yards per carry or higher with the O-line opening up real Jahlani Tavai Jersey 2019 , actual lanes and getting some serious push up front.Matt CasselHave to imagine he’s your backup QB after the performance he put on while playing with a mix of starters and second stringers. Rudock did lead the Lions to a win on the final drive of the game, but I think the edge goes to Cassel here. Brandon PowellI still don’t see Powell making the team with Tate and TJ Jones likely ahead of him and no real reason for the Lions to keep a slot guy as their fifth receiver, but he left some good tape out there for the Lions or any other team looking for a shifty, special teams ace. Powell should easily make the practice squad and his best chance to make the final roster is if TJ Jones’ spot isn’t as safe as we think.LosersRed zone offenseThe offense had absolutely no problem moving the ball on the Bucs early, but the dreaded red zone offense reared its ugly head as we’ve seen in years past, and despite getting all the way inside the 10-yard line on two consecutive drives, the offense walked away with just six points total.Jarrad DavisThis game was reminiscent of the Patriots’ preseason game from last year. To see Davis show no improvement whatsoever is a little disconcerting for the second-year linebacker. Davis is the captain of the defense, and may be the biggest liability they have right now on that side of the ball. People who want to watch real footballI don’t really know how to explain what happened at the end of the first half, but instead of electing to use some of his timeouts, Matt Patricia decided to let his offense run the clock to its final five seconds for a 62-yard field goal attempt.And then this happened.Welp.I feel pretty confident that this was not a series of decisions that Patricia would make during the regular season, but who knows? Preseason is weird.Nevin LawsonLawson had a bullseye on his back and was constantly abused by anyone lined up across from him. That includes getting torched in the second half against the Bucs’ reserves. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a worse performance in the preseason since I started writing about the Lions, and I’m pretty sure Lawson might receive the first ever negative grade from Pro Football Focus.First team on both sidesThis was a poor performance all across the board from the starters against a team they beat last year and should probably outperform. It’s only the preseason, but I think there is some real cause for concern with how the starters have looked so far.

elaine95  
elaine95

into action can provide later trade value. For every
and has played in 24 games over his first two seasons. Considered a core special teams contributor for the Bengals, he ranked se

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz