ModernMusic.de

Could it really be happening? Could the Texans

#1 von elaine95 , 10.07.2019 05:40

The Texans have a new tight end."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL Free Agency2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Free Agency News: Houston Texans Sign Darren FellsNew Justin Reid Jersey ,23commentsThe Texans have a new tight end. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Free Agency News: Houston Texans Sign Darren FellsKen Blaze-USA TODAY SportsIf you are reading this, you probably already know the Texans signed Darren Fells yesterday afternoon. The tight end from Cleveland was primarily used as a blocker last season or so by the Browns, I’ve been told. He is joining the Houston Texans on a one-year deal. Could this mean what I think it means? Could it really be happening? Could the Texans...damn, I don’t want to say it and jinx i...I really don’t, I really don’t Martinas Rankin Jersey , I really don’t...actually, finally, release Ryan Griffin? Could this local esoteric nightmare be over?Oh, how I hope so. I want it so bad. Anyways, here are some quick videos from Rivers McCown showing Darren Fells blocking. Pretty cool stuff. Now someone needs to tell Brian Gaine that Deshaun Watson is still on his rookie contract and that he shouldn’t be going all in on compensatory picks and some long-term roster build when the time is now. Seantrel Henderson and Senio Kelemete were supposed to be part of the Texans’ newly rebuilt offensive line last year.Unfortunately Jordan Akins Jersey , the Texans never really got a chance to see what Seantrel Henderson could do for the team since he suffered a season-ending injury in the first game of the season.So in what can be considered effectively a do-over contract, the Texans have inked Henderson to a one-year deal after his previous one year, $4 million contract expired at the end of the Texans’ season earlier this month.If Henderson can remain healthy, and that is a pretty big if at this point, he could potentially solve the headache that has been Houston’s right tackle position.It also frees up a bit of draft capital so the Texans can potentially focus on other Keke Coutee Jersey , higher, priorities during the 2019 NFL Draft , like, say, a left tackle or a cornerback.Any thoughts you’d like to add about the Texans’ latest re-acquisition?Here’s your chance.

elaine95  
elaine95

The Big Blue Big Board podcast is taking a short break
The New England Patriots are on to the 2019 AFC

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz