ModernMusic.de

The NFL announced Tuesday that it has notified its 32

#1 von liny195 , 28.06.2019 03:42

member clubs of the projected 2019 salary cap figure which White Jonathan Stewart Jerseys , according to a memo released by the league will fall somewhere between $187 and $191.1 million.With the 2018 cap having been set at $177.2 million, that means the NFL is looking at a $9.8 to $13.9 million increase next season.While the final cap figure won’t be set until late February/early March, let’s take a look at how this range potentially affects the Giants’ cap space and some of the pending decisions general manager Dave Gettleman will need to make moving forward.How much space will the Giants have?Over the Cap currently projects the Giants to have $32,662,476 of cap space (based on a $190 million cap figure). However, this figure does not include any money the Giants plan to carry over from this year (per the NFLPA public cap report, the Giants have $5,945,096 in cap space that they can choose to carry over). Also not included in Over the Cap’s estimate are any postseason adjustments made, such as credits on incentives that weren’t reached (e.g. Jonathan Stewart’s per game roster bonus) or those debits on incentives that were reached, e.g. a player qualifying for Pro Bowl status.It is also not clear if Over the Cap’s estimate includes the $9,291 Jonathan Stewart Jerseys 2019 ,400 of dead money set to hit next year’s books (unlikely).With all that said, we can still try to come away with an estimate. If the cap increase is on the lower end of the scale ($9.8 million) that would pretty much cancel out the dead money accumulated to this point. Also the $5+ million plus should be more than enough to cover any postseason debits necessary with room to spare.Thus if things don’t change too dramatically, the Giants could be looking at around $37 million to start, again depending on the final accounting process that will take place afterthe season. Edmonton DL coach says Ceresna could be "great asset" to Giants" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Blue Viewa New York Giants communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryGiantsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17Filed under:New York Giants NewsGiants’ 90-man roster: Can ex-CFL DE Jake Ceresna earn a spot? New,17commentsEdmonton DL coach says Ceresna could be “great asset” to GiantsEDTShareTweetShareShareGiants’ 90-man roster: Can ex-CFL DE Jake Ceresna earn a spot? Jake CeresnaEsks.comEdmonton Eskimos defensive line coach Demetrious Maxie does not want to see Jake Ceresna in the Canadian Football League again. After accumulating eight sacks playing for Maxie and the Eskimos a season ago, Ceresna earned a reserve/futures contract with the New York Giants. The next time Maxie sees him he wants it to be on his TV screen playing along the defensive line for the Giants.“I believe he’s going to be a great asset for the Giants. They did a good job giving that young man an opportunity,” Maxie said recently via phone. “I’m sad that I don’t have him, but I’m proud that he’s given that opportunity. When he left and had that opportunity with them I said I really don’t want to see you.“I don’t want anybody coming back after being given a great opportunity like this when they deserve to have that opportunity.”Let’s take a closer look at Ceresna as we continue profiling the 90 players the Giants will bring to training camp this summer.Jake CeresnaElks.comThe basicsHeight: 6-foot-5Weight: 291Position: DEAge: 24Experience: 1How he got hereIt’s been quite the ride for Ceresna. He played for Division II Southern Connecticut State for a year, then played three seasons at Division III Cortland State in upstate New York. Undrafted, he spent a couple of weeks with the New York Jets during their 2016 training camp.Ceresna then spent two seasons playing in the Canadian Football League, one for the Ottawa franchise and 2018 for a team in Edmonton. The Edmonton Eskimos released him so he could sign a reserve/futures contract with the Giants.Maxie said that Ceresna “deserves” the opportunity.“There’s a ton of athletes that get overlooked White Nate Solder Jerseys , right? He was one of those kids that got overlooked, and he worked on his skill daily to get to where he is right now. He’s seizing his moment,” Maxie said. “Hopefully they give him an opportunity and he makes the team because I believe he can play in the NFL. He did a great job here for me, and for the Edmonton Eskimos.Ceresna had eight sacks for Edmonton last season, and two the season before that with Ottawa.“Jake has all the tangibles as far as what the NFL is looking for as far as height, size, athleticism. He’s just an explosive good, big, young man,” Maxie said.“When you get a young man like Jake -- 6-5, 300 pounds that can run you’ve got the best of both worlds. You need a defensive lineman that can run to the ball and get to the ball and make things happen.”Jake CeresnaEsks.com2019 outlook Ceresna would appear to face long odds to make the Giants’ 53-man roster. Still, NFL teams will take pass rush help anywhere they can find it Nate Solder Jerseys 2019 , and there is precedent. Cameron Wake has 98 sacks in 10 NFL seasons after spending two years in Canada, so it can happen.“Jake is strong as heck. Whatever he does in the weight room it does transfer out onto the field. If the Giants are a big down the middle, walk a man back he’s gonna be great at that. If the Giants want him to wiggle a little bit from speed to power and then make a move he can do that also,” Maxie said.“Whatever the Giants are going to allow him to do or want him to do, Jake can get it done.”Maxie is rooting for him.“I hope this dude makes it. He really put in the work to get to where he is,” he said. “He’s a big guy and he’s athletic and strong that can run. That’s his biggest asset right now that he can run and he has relentless energy. He has a lot of good energy. That’s what you need. Explosive, big, physical defensive lineman that’s gonna get after it.”

liny195  
liny195

www.patriotslockerroom.com
"He lives inside of his own heart.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz