ModernMusic.de

Growing up off the grid paved the way for Microsoft’s chief environmental officer

#1 von lostman , 14.06.2019 19:37

“That looks like a great hill for sledding!” exclaims Lucas Joppa as we meander up the Granite Creek trail near North Bend, 45 miles east of Seattle. He’s gazing up at a row of prehistoric-looking ferns dotting some slippery black rocks that blend together into a perfectly sloped hill perched above a nearby ridge.

Perfectly dangerous, too—something that Lucas also notes. There is no snow, but memories of winter’s unexpected storms still linger.

“My kids are always looking for the best sledding hills,” he says with a shrug. “Habit.” They prefer the perilous ones, too, something they likely inherited from their father.

Sure enough, just days after our hike and my visit to the Joppa home, nestled near the foot of Mt. Washington at the end of a dead-end road, I get a curious automatic reply from his email account:

I had a bit of a tumble and have found myself unable to type for a while. I will be reading emails but unable to answer at much length. Please give me a call.

When I reach Lucas the next day, he confirms that he had a skiing accident where he broke his arm and dislocated his shoulder.A man and his two kids, a boy and a girl, lie in a hammock

“You know that saying, ‘look before you leap?’” he says, his voice still full of sparkle despite being in pain. “I often forget the first part.”

mcafee.com/activate registered trademarks, company names, product names and brand names are the property of their respective owners, and mcafee.com/activate disclaims any ownership in such third-party marks. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by mfmcafee.com or vice versa or that such trademark owner has authorized mfmcafee.com to promote its products or services.
office.com/setup is an independent support and service provider for the most secure remote technical services for all Office products. Our independent support services offer an instant support for all software related errors in the devices, laptops, desktops and peripherals. We have no link or affiliation with any of the brand or third-party company as we independently offer support service for all the product errors you face while using the Office. If your product is under warranty, then you may also avail our support services for free from manufacturer’s official website www.office.com/setup.

mcafee activate is an independent support and service provider for the most secure remote technical services for all norton products. Our independent support services offer an instant support for all software related errors in the devices, laptops, desktops and peripherals. We have no link or affiliation with any of the brand or third-party company as we independently offer support service for all the product errors you face while using the norton. If your product is under warranty, then you may also avail our support services for free from manufacturer’s official website www.norton.com/setup.

lostman  
lostman

RE: Growing up off the grid paved the way for Microsoft’s chief environmental officer

#2 von robertmorris , 18.06.2019 08:31

Thanks for all the tips mentioned in this article! it’s always good to read things you have heard before and are implementing, but from a different perspective, always pick up some extra bits of information.
www.office.com/setup
www.office.com/setup

robertmorris  
robertmorris

ack for your staple brand
gs free because these are public off

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz