ModernMusic.de

close to nothing as you can get in an NFL trade

#1 von elaine95 , 10.06.2019 04:10

Goodbye Antonio Brown. Hello Cheap T.J. Hockenson Jersey , D.K. Metcalf."The Pittsburgh Steelers have had one of the quietest offseasons of anyone in the NFL. No drama, no losing two of their biggest players, no nothing. Just humming along like the NFL dynasty they’ve established themselves as for the past few decades. *does the Jon Stewart earpiece bit*Oh, I’m being told that is not correct.Anyways, it’s the Steelers’ time to step to the podium in our Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft and general manager ncbur10 is ready to make his pick. With the 20th pick in the POD Community Mock, the Steelers are taking wide receiver D.K. Metcalf. Here’s ncbur10’s explanation:“If you like the NFL, and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t, you know that the Pittsburgh Steelers have been the center of drama since the end of the regular season. I don’t want to revisit all of that but safe to say the Steelers are in a precarious position within their division. The Browns have gotten better, at least on paper, and the Ravens are the defending divisional champions. Point blank T.J. Hockenson Jersey Womens , the Steelers need to add some playmakers just to keep pace or face a situation where they are trying to rebuild with an aging Ben Roethlisberger and his rapidly-closing Super Bowl window.This year the Steelers draft needs are similar to years past: An athletic linebacker, a long-term solution at cornerback, a sure-handed tight end, and an edge-rushing monster. The difference is that this offseason their most prolific offensive weapon—and head case—has taken his talents to the West Coast. This adds yet another layer to the draft puzzle that faces the Steelers.The Steelers need to find a way to make up some of the lost production by Antonio Brown’s departure. They have JuJu Smith-Schuster and they drafted James Washington in the second round last year, but he struggled to get open all season. They brought in Donte Moncrief from Jacksonville, but his career production isn’t anything to get excited about. The Steelers need a productive deep threat that can take the top off the defense and open up the running game and underneath passing lanes. D.K. Metcalf gives them just that and more. Metcalf is an athletic freak that ran a 4.33 40 at the NFL Combine. While he is still raw, his rare physical skill set was on display in the SEC. He has some drop issues, and his agility skills don’t show a player that can break off his routes cleanly, but he wasn’t asked to do a lot of that in college. His game reminds me a lot of Randy Moss coming out of college, a physical specimen with great vertical threat capabilities Tracy Walker Jersey , some drop issues, but over time developed a more prolific underneath game.Metcalf’s production might not match that of Brown, but what it will do is take pressure off of JuJu to assume that role. Metcalf’s role will be complementary at first and give the Steelers a bonafide deep threat and red zone target. Big Ben’s accuracy on the deep pass will play right into the skill set Metcalf brings to the Steelers. Metcalf is a slight risk but his upside is through the roof and if anyone can get the most out of his talents it’s the Steelers.”Catch up on all of the picks with our Community Mock Draft TrackerNewly-traded Lions LB Eli Harold already has 49ers game circled on calendar Detroit Lions linebacker Eli Harold was not thrilled when he saw that San Francisco 49ers general manager John Lynch had texted him, asking him to call him back. It’s rarely good news when the general manager is reaching out to you at this time of year, so Harold was preparing of the worst. He thought he was cut. He thought his career in San Francisco was over. He was half right.The 49ers ended up trading Harold to the Lions for just a conditional seventh-round pick, which is as close to nothing as you can get in an NFL trade. Harold, who had been taken first-string reps throughout all of camp, was taken aback by the move. “It was kind of surprising,” Harold said. “I had been starting there the whole time with the new regime. It’s kind of a surprise. Me and my wife had just moved, she’s eight months pregnant Kerryon Johnson Jersey , so it was tough.” That kind of upheaval would be tough on anyone, especially someone who thought their job was safe. But Harold said he felt some relief that he’s joining a team that actually wants him.“Luckily it was a trade and not a cut,” Harold told reporters Tuesday. “I’m just excited to be here and that somebody wanted me enough to trade for me.”And now that he’s in Detroit, he’s all-in, and he’s already looking ahead to Week 2, when Detroit travels back to San Francisco for a date with the 49ers. “It’s marked, it’s definitely marked,” Harold said with a laugh. “It hurt, man. I started my pro life there. Me and my wife moved out there my rookie year, and all my close friends are out there Frank Ragnow Jersey , and you build a rapport with a group of guys, and we were young.”And while Harold will obviously have some extra motivation that week, he’s already preparing to move on. Joining the ranks of linebackers as a “SAM/left d-end” (his own words), Harold is just focused on learning the new playbook and using the veterans around him as resources.“It hurt, but onto new things. I’m happy. I’m settling in. We’ve got a good group of guys here, and I’m excited. I’m really excited.”

elaine95  
elaine95

intentional grounding penalty in the second quarter
As the edge defender slants to the inside i

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz