ModernMusic.de

Dirk Nowitzki scored nine of his 18 points in the fourth quarter to help the Dallas Mavericks hold off the lowly Detroit Piston

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.07.2018 11:56

Auburn Hills, MI (SportsNetwork. Jared McCann Jersey .com) - Dirk Nowitzki scored nine of his 18 points in the fourth quarter to help the Dallas Mavericks hold off the lowly Detroit Pistons, 117-106, on Wednesday. Chandler Parsons added 32 points, seven rebounds and two steals for the Mavericks, who have won six straight against Detroit. Monta Ellis tallied 25 points and eight assists. Im just in a good rhythm right now, said Parsons. Teammates are doing a great job finding me, Im playing with confidence, and you knew it was going to happen. It was just going to be a matter of time. Andre Drummond ended with 19 points, 24 rebounds, four steals and three blocks for the Pistons, who have lost two straight. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope had 14 points and Brandon Jennings and Jonas Jerebko each contributed 13 points. I just really base my game on playing hard, period, both on the offensive end and the defensive end, said Drummond. Tonight was a good night for me, but we didnt win the game. Dallas led 53-51 following a first half that featured five lead changes and eight ties. Ahead 69-68 late in the third quarter, the Mavericks went on a 14-2 run. Parsons tallied eight points during the surge, including a 3-pointer with 57.9 seconds left to make it 83-70. Caron Butlers 3-pointer stopped the bleeding and got Detroit within 10 heading to the fourth. The Pistons used a late surge to get within 105-100 with 2:31 to play thanks to a triple from Caldwell-Pope, but Parsons and Nowitzki made consecutive 3- pointers to put the game away in the next minute of action. Game Notes The Mavs have won four in a row in Detroit ... Nowitzki also pulled down 10 rebounds ... The Pistons have lost 11 straight at home ... Tyson Chandler had 16 points and nine rebounds for Dallas, which went 27-of-35 from the foul line ... Detroit went 13-of-33 from beyond the arc. Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey . Sixteen teams have moved on. Sixteen teams have gone home. MacKenzie Weegar Jersey .J. -- Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what theyve done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/james-reimer-hockey-jersey/ . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again.MARSEILLE, France -- Marseille goalkeeper Steve Mandanda has pulled out of the France squad for the World Cup in Brazil because of a neck injury. "Its with sadness that I announce that unfortunately I will not be able to hold my spot in the World Cup squad," Mandanda said Sunday on his Twitter account. Saint-Etienne goalkeeper Stephane Ruffier replaced Mandanda in the France squad. He was included by France coach Didier Deschamps in the list of seven players on standby in case of injuries. Ruffier has earned only one cap for France compared to 16 for the more experienced Mandanda. Mandanda lost consciousness in Saturdays 1-0 win overr Guingamp after his head collided with the knee of striker Mustapha Yatabare in the 19th minute. Mark Pysyk Jersey. He was carried off the pitch on a stretcher and taken to the hospital. French club Marseille said Mandanda suffered a neck sprain and a crack in the first cervical vertebra, adding that he would need to wear a neck brace for three weeks and undergo rehabilitation for a similar period of time. France will open its World Cup campaign against Honduras on June 15 before facing Switzerland and Ecuador in Group E. Les Bleus will warm up for the tournament in Brazil by playing against Norway, Paraguay and Jamaica in friendlies. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Sky Sports expert Wayne Mardle has long been tipping 22-year-old Josh Payne as a future star
The Washington Nationals placed Gio Gonzalez on the 15-day disabled list Sunday because of inflammation in his pitching shoulder

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz