ModernMusic.de

Let’s begin breaking down some of the choices

#1 von liny195 , 01.06.2019 03:49

at positionsof need for the Giants"Value.New York Giants GM Dave Gettleman has talked about it. Coach Pat Shurmur has talked about it. Co-owner John Mara has talked about it. When it comes to the 2019 NFL Draft Curtis Riley Jerseys 2019 , the Giants want to make sure they are getting proper value from each of their draft picks.With the draft almost here, we are going to spend some time over the final days before the speculation ends and the real selecting begins trying to match value and need for the Giants. We are going to go through many of the apparent areas of need for the Giants and try to match those needs with players who might be value selections at each spot where the Giants draft.Let’s begin with the offensive line. The Giants would appear to have needs in that position group at right tackle and, secondarily, center. Let’s look at the players who could be in consideration at each spot along the way. This will not be a deep dive into each of these players. It will be a high-level discussion of the players who might be available, with some scouting data, links to profiles and more information about certain players where appropriate. It is also obvious that value differs to everyone, so as we go through the various positions our lists are not likely to be perfect or to align with precisely how players get drafted. They are here for discussion.Round 1 The Giants have picks Nos. 6 and 17.No. 6 There are three offensive linemen who could be in play here for the hog molly-loving Gettleman — tackles Jonah Williams of Alabama, Jawaan Taylor of Florida and Andre Dillard of Washington State.Williams is the top-ranked offensive lineman on Gil Brandt’s Hot 150 prospects list, No. 9 overall. Brandt lists Williams, the Crimson Tide left tackle, as having the versatility to end up anywhere on the line and says “He will play a long time at a high level.”Dane Brugler of The Athletic lists Williams as the No. 4 overall prospect in his annual draft guide and says he has the “technical savvy and attitude to be an above-average run blocker and pass protector in the NFL.”Jonah Williams prospect profileDillard is the second-ranked tackle by both Brandt (11th overall) and Brugler (9th overall). Brandt says “This very smooth player will start in Year 1 and play a long time.” Brugler writes that he has the “the light feet and core power to play multiple positions in the NFL, including left tackle.”Andre Dillard prospect profileTaylor is Brandt’s 13-ranked player. He writes that the Florida right tackle “will be a good NFL player.” Brugler has Taylor as his third-ranked guard and says “he is one of the best run blockers in this class and one of the most promising in pass protection, projecting as an NFL starter at tackle or guard.”Jawaan Taylor prospect profileBest bet: If the Giants take an offensive lineman at No. 6, Williams seems like the most likely choice.No. 17 This list, obviously, starts with any of the three previously mentioned players should they still be on the board when the Giants are scheduled to select for the second time. Now White Riley Dixon Jerseys , let’s add a couple of names.Cody Ford, OT/G, Oklahoma — There is some debate in the draft community over whether Ford’s ultimate position is right tackle or guard. Brandt ranks him 23rd overall and says “Ford should start and play a long time. He is a great athlete who loves the game.” Brugler also has him as the fourth-ranked tackle in the class and gives him a Round 1 grade. Garrett Bradbury, C, N.C. State — Brandt’s 28th-ranked player and the top center on Brugler’s board, with a first-round grade. Brugler writes that Bradbury “is exceptionally quick, instinctive and tough, ideally suited for a zone-blocking scheme in the NFL where he has Pro Bowl potential.”Scouting the 2019 Quarterback ClassScouting the quarterbacks: What kind of NFL prospect is Gardner Minshew II?Scouting the quarterbacks: What kind of NFL prospect is Ryan Finley?Scouting the quarterbacks: What kind of NFL prospect is Tyree Jackson?Scouting the quarterbacks: What kind of NFL prospect is Jarrett Stidham?Scouting the quarterbacks: What kind of NFL prospect is Daniel Jones?Scouting the quarterbacks: What kind of NFL prospect is Brett Rypien?Scouting the quarterbacks: What kind of NFL prospect is Will Grier?Scouting the quarterbacks: What kind of NFL prospect is Drew Lock?Scouting the quarterbacks: What kind of NFL prospect is Dwayne Haskins?Day 2Giants have picks in Round 2 (37th overall) and Round 3 (95th overall).Here are some of the names you should be familiar with.Erik McCoy, C, Texas A&M — Could sneak into the tail end of the first round. Brugler calls him “a scheme versatile NFL starter with upside.”Erik McCoy prospect profileDalton Risner, RT, Kansas State — Risner is a right tackle prospect who gets some late-first round buzz. Brandt says “He’s steady, tough and most likely projects as a second-year starter.” Brugler lists his as a guard. Our own Chris Pflum says Risner “could be just the man for the job” of right tackle for the Giants.Dalton Risner prospect profileTytus Howard, OT, Alabama State — This small-school tackle is garnering Round 2 consideration. Brandt has him No. 50 on his list of prospects and says “There is lots of upside with this player. He’ll be a good pass blocker at this level.” Brugler has a third-round grade on him and says “a talented lump of clay with sloppy tendencies, but all the raw tools are there for him to develop into an NFL starter. “Tytus Howard prospect profileGreg Little Riley Dixon Jerseys 2019 , OT, Ole Miss — Little is the 66th-ranked player on Brandt’s list. Brugler has him as the No. 5 offensive tackle in the class. He has technique issues that may draw Ereck Flowers comparisons, but Brugler says “displays the length, awareness and movements to develop into an NFL starter.”Greg Little prospect profileOther names to know: Kaleb McGary (OT), Elgton Jenkins (C), Chris Lindstrom (G/C), Michael Dieter (OT/C), Yodny Cajuste (OT)Day 3The Giants have eight selections on Day 3. Round 4 (108 and 132), Round 5 (142, 143, 171), Round 6 (180), Round 7 (232 and 245)I’m not going into deep explanations about guys on Day 3. Here, though, are names to be familiar with.Center — Lamont Gaillard (Georgia), Ross Pierschbacher (Alabama) White Alec Ogletree Jerseys , Connor McGovern (Penn State)Guard — Dru Samia (Oklahoma), Beau Benzschawel (Wisconsin)Tackle — Bobby Evans (Oklahoma), Oli Udoh (Elon), David Edwards (Wisconsin)Obviously, these values won’t be perfect in terms of where guys land in the draft. And, of course, it’s possible the Giants will draft a player or players not on the list. This is just an effort to give you some indication who could be under consideration, and when.Odell Beckham Jr.: No regrets about ESPN interview Odell Beckham Jr. said Sunday night that he had no regrets about the explosive comments he made in his interview on ESPN with Josina Anderson. “I don’t regret anything, I don’t regret anything that I said. If it took that for us to come together as a team like we did today, I can take that every single time,” Beckham said. “I spoke to the team just to kind of relay the message that sometimes stuff comes off the wrong way. Words can be portrayed in any kind of light. The conversation is between us. But the way we responded as a team to what was said, I felt like it would’ve been too easy after what was said, and after what I said to them for us to come in here and have heart, energy and all that stuff. Grit, whatever the words you want to use for that. We had it today, and we came up short Alec Ogletree Jerseys 2019 , but I’m proud of this team, and this is the team that we are going to be for the rest of the season. “Like I said, if it took that to get us going, I can take that. I’m trying to be a leader, I’m in a position I’ve never been in. I’m trying to grow, I’m learning on the way, on the fly, but I’m proud of where we went today.”Here is some of what Beckham said in his interview with Anderson.Sitting next to L’il Wayne, Beckham had this to say about Eli Manning.He was asked, do you have an issue at quarterback?How about his coaches, including the current one who has gone out of his way to build a working relationship with Beckham?There was also this:Shurmur was apparently “absolutely livid” and made Beckham apologize to his teammates.

liny195  
liny195

After both of their last Super Bowl victories — in 2014 and 2016
AFC East roundup: winners and losers With Week 3 of

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz