ModernMusic.de

www.giantslockerroom.com/

#1 von liny195 , 29.05.2019 05:56

ASHBURN Womens Saquon Barkley Jersey , Va. (AP) — Dave Gettleman’s trash seems to be the Washington Redskins‘ treasure.Three years after the-then Carolina Panthers general manager let cornerback Josh Norman out of his franchise tag, Gettleman opted for his New York Giants not to use the franchise tag on safety Landon Collins and let him go to free agency. Each time, Washington pounced and now has two big names in the secondary.“It doesn’t happen very often,” coach Jay Gruden said Thursday. “You see it happening throughout the league a little bit now, but to have a chance to actually get one, it’s great.”The Redskins actually got two after signing Collins to an $84 million, six-year contract with $45 million guaranteed. They’ve got a very motivated player who will see his former team twice this season and for years to come.“It’s definitely circled on my schedule because at the end of the day, you always want to show a team why you should’ve kept a player,” Collins said Thursday after his introductory news conference. “It’s always something that pushes a player even more. It’s going to be a great opportunity to just play against them and showcase them why they should have re-signed” me.Just like when Norman signed for $75 million over five years back in 2016, Collins wasn’t supposed to be available. The Giants could have franchise tagged Collins for $11.2 million or negotiated a long-term deal.But last season didn’t make Collins enthusiastic about re-signing with New York, and he wound up with an average of $14 million a year.“When we were going through the turmoil that was going on up there and all the craziness, all the trades, all the cuts, I was like, ‘I don’t think I’m here either,'” Collins said. “No talks was going on, nothing was being said. I was just going out there day by day, practice by practice handling my business. I don’t know what the future holds with the New York Giants, but I’m glad it happened because now I’m in that burgundy and gold.”Since Gettleman took over as Giants GM http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-b.j.-goodson-jersey , he has traded defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, cornerback Eli Apple and nose tackle Damon Harrison. Collins wasn’t at all surprised when Gettleman traded receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and defensive end Olivier Vernon earlier this week because things are certainly changing with his old team.“I knew it was going to happen,” Collins said. “I just feel like (the Giants are) going in a different direction and we just are not in their vision.”Collins, 25, doesn’t want to think about why he wasn’t in the Giants’ plans and hopes they’re happy about the four years he gave them. In that time, he had eight interceptions, and his 428 tackles lead all safeties since the start of the 2015 season.Those ball-hawking skills drew the Redskins to Collins to solve an organizational problem of starting 17 different safeties in Gruden’s five years. Senior vice president of player personnel Doug Williams has been watching Collins the past four years and is now glad to watch him up close for what he hopes will be a long time.“When you see him on the field, you knew that he was one of the best football players on the field,” Williams said. “You’re talking about a 25-year-old you can see playing for the next six, seven years. And to be able to get him in the mix, put him in this defense with the guys, the young guys that we have up front, it’s hard to not want a guy like that on your football team.” EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — There was a lot of laughter and smiles in the Washington Redskins‘ locker room, the exact opposite of what was happening down the hall where the New York Giants were dressing.It’s the difference between winning and losing.The Redskins (5-2) are winning these days. They won their third in a row and kept their 1½-game lead in the NFC East with a 20-13 win over the hapless Giants, who are 1-7 for the second consecutive season.“We feel good, but, we can’t get too excited,” said Adrian Peterson Aldrick Rosas Jersey , who rushed for 149 yards and scored two touchdowns, one on a 64-yard run and the other on a 7-yard reception. “We know there’s a lot we need to work on, and that we can improve on. So, we’ll take this win for what it is, and get ready for this next game.”Washington, who got two interceptions by D.J. Swearinger, returns home to face Atlanta on Sunday. The Giants have a bye but their future may change in the next two days.The NFL trading deadline is Tuesday. New York dealt cornerback Eli Apple and defensive tackle Damon Harrison last week. There could be more moves with cornerback Janoris Jenkins, linebacker Olivier Vernon and probably anybody else who will bring assets to help rebuild a team that has four wins in 24 games.Quarterback Eli Manning, who was sacked seven times, indicated he wants to stay and won’t waive his no-trade clause.“Everyone wants to win,” said Manning, who threw for 316 yards. “No one likes this feeling after a game. That is what you are fighting for. You prepare to feel good about the work that goes in. Guys are working hard, practicing hard and doing all of the right things.”They just aren’t winning.RUN DEFENSEThe key to the Redskins success has been their defense, particularly against the run. Washington has held opponents under 100 yards in four straight games and five of seven. A week after limiting Ezekiel Elliott of Dallas to 34 yards, rookie Saquon Barkley of the Giants was held to 38 on 13 carries, with a long of 9 yards.Redskins linebacker Zach Brown said he was yappy with Barkley, the No. 2 pick in the draft.“Come here rook,” Brown recalled. “We want to introduce you to this game real quick. We don’t care what round you are. You can be All Pro. We don’t care. We just emphasis the run. You are not running the ball.”PETERSON-BARKLEYThe first meeting of Peterson and Saquon Barkley was clearly won by the veteran. The 33-year-old gained a season-high 149 yards on 26 carries, capped by a late 64-yard touchdown that iced the game. He also caught his first TD pass with Washington. He passed Tony Dorsett for No. 9 in league history and now has 12 Womens Janoris Jenkins Jersey ,863 yards. He is the fourth player in the NFL with at least 140 rushing yards and a rushing touchdown in a single game at age 33 or older, joining John Henry Johnson (1964), John Riggins (1984) and De Angelo Williams (2016). Barkley, the second pick overall in the draft, gained 38 yards rushing on 13 carries and caught nine passes for 73 yards.MIFFED SWEARINGERSwearinger was angry because Pro Football Focus listed him as their top safety and didn’t post his picture. He took it out on the Giants.“This was the first week they didn’t put the number one’s picture up,” Swearinger said. “I feel like that was disrespect so I tweeted them and said make sure they watch this game today, because I wanted to show them that I am the best safety in this game and I’m going to keep doing that every game, week in and week out, so they just got to get mad at me.”SACK CITYThe Giants offensive line has struggled all season, but this was their worst effort. They allowed Manning to be sacked a season-high seven times. He now has been sacked 31 times this season. “I didn’t know it was that many,” center Spencer Pulley said. “That’s ridiculous. That’s something we can’t allow, at all.”Manning said each sack had its own story. Some were coverage sacks. Some were linemen getting beat. Some were him not getting the ball out fast enough.“I think we’ve got to get the run game going,” tackle Nate Solder said. “There’s some other things we need to work at. If we could get that going, that would solve some other problems.”BECKHAM PRODUCINGOdell Beckham, Jr. had eight receptions for 136 yards. He caught eight passes for 143 yards last week in Atlanta. This is the first time he’s had at least eight receptions in each of two consecutive games since Nov. 1-8, 2015, when he had eight and then nine at New Orleans and Tampa Bay. These are his first consecutive 100-yard games since he had six in a row in 2015.

liny195  
liny195

The Buffalo Bills have rolled over all of their unused 2018
Eight months later and with much less on the line

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz